November 25, 2014 | 1750 users online

Eyeliner - Etude - Oh m'Eye Line

rated 5 of 5 on 9/21/2014 1:12:00 AM More reviews by bella123full

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

This eyeliner is great i bought this online it was around $5. It would stay all day unless you scratch your lids.its easy to come off as well

Would definetly repurchase this one

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 8/4/2014 1:39:00 PM More reviews by kmichael

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Hazel

Really liking this so far in Charcoal, as it's a great "softer" alternative to black in summertime. I also really like the brush applicator. It's not quite as nice as the brush on the L'oreal Lineur Intense liner but a) it's way cheaper and b) it stays put longer so I'm pretty happy with it.

My one issue with application is that the brush is really short and the wand really long. My eyelashes are naturally very curly and pretty long, and there's no way I can angle the applicator so that the wand part doesn't wind up blobbing eyeliner all over my lashes. If only there were a more effective little plastic stopper (like on mascara) it would be worth a repurchase, but as it is I end up wasting a ton of product either wiping off the wand or scraping it off my eyelashes. This is the exact reason I don't buy MAC Liquidlast anymore either -- if someone's got a remedy, PM me and I'll be eternally grateful ;)

For six bucks it's OK for now, but I'll be on the hunt for something less messy.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/30/2014 2:03:00 AM More reviews by outdoorsgal

Age: 44-55 Skin: Other, Other, Warm Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Oh m'Eye Line, where have you been all of my makeup wearing years?
Your packaging is so adorable in the cute tear drop shaped plastic bottle and the amazing thin tip liner. Not to mention your jet black pigment which is oh so sexy.

You apply like a dream without pulling or tugging or smudging my nicely painted eyelids and when I curl my lashes, I just need to do a minor touchup. (unlike Lancome's Artliner which came off, hrrrmph!!)
You take a bit of time to dry but the pay off is worth it. You stay put all day without smudging, flaking or fading. What more can a woman ask for?
You make me so happy whenever I wear a cat eye liner look which is every day so it's a match made in heaven. I waited all these years for Mr. Right Liner and it was worth the wait.

You're rather tenacious to remove at night but I know that means you don't want to leave my lids and that tells me how dedicated you are.

But why do you have to live so far away across the Pacific Ocean in Korea?
Thankfully the cost for you to get to me isn't that expensive - approximately $7 USD and if I'm lucky, free shipping on eBay.
For true love, it's worth the waiting time in the mail.

Please don't ever be discontinued because if you are, I'll be heartbroken.
I want to tell all of my makeup loving friends what a great catch you are.

Yes, Etude Oh m'Eye Line is a winner for the reasons mentioned in this review.

rated 4 of 5 on 6/22/2014 1:44:00 PM More reviews by AsianCha

This eyeliner is amazing. I can wear this eyeliner for 12 hours straight and it would look just as good as when I put it on in the morning. It doesn't smudge or flake.

I got this for about $6 on Ebay. It was shipped from Korea.

The only thing I don't like about the eyeliner is that it dries more slowly than other liquid eyeliners I've used. I would still repurchase this eyeliner because this is the only liquid eyeliner I've used that is so long lasting!

rated 5 of 5 on 3/13/2014 11:43:00 PM More reviews by Sk8ter

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Other, Coarse Eyes: Black

I'm suprised by very few reviews in makeupalley but it is very popular in my country and asian. The most famous products of etude would be eyeliner catagory .
This eyeliner never smudge. It is both waterproof and sebumproof.(not rubbed-proof) It sets as a thin film that adheres well but easily remove with eye makeup remover. I used the color black which gave a solid bold black. The price in korea is like 3$. The only con is it dose fade a little over 8hrs but this guilt is never taken.It never gives a panda look under my eyes.
FYI I have oily lid with hooded eye. These two combinations are a real pain. The gel liner or pencil never work.
The list of eyeliner that could not hold up my eyes: bodyshop(my lower eyelids turned black in 3 hrs),revlon color stay,
Lifeford(it is ok didnt smudge but does fade a lot), etc

Edit 6months later: this eyeliner enters HG status for me

rated 5 of 5 on 12/21/2013 12:43:00 AM More reviews by peachtea17

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I've always had trouble with liquid liners due to an unsteady hand and impatience-- I don't like waiting for products to dry. I was instantly in love with this one from Etude House. I have it in black and the color is so intense, and it dries to a flat matte finish. I know many people find brush applicators to be difficult to use, but I personally prefer them, as I think it's easier to make a more precise line. With this product I do a daily, delicate cat-eye that lasts all day and frequently get compliments. After awhile it does start to clump a bit in the opening of the bottle, but for the price and the effectiveness this is no issue for me. Oh M'Eye Line is a must have in my routine!

rated 4 of 5 on 8/26/2013 3:58:00 AM More reviews by msyu

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Black

I bought this in Korea for like $3, and it worked so well. The liquid is opaque, with only one stroke, the tip applicator is a flexible plastice felt tip/thing. The formula is great, it dries to a rubbery finish, a formula I've used only in Korean brands of liquid eyeliners. No flaking, great value for the money. The reason I didn't give it 5, was because it dries out too fast. If I still wore liquid eyeliner, I would still buy this.