April 21, 2014 | 970 users online

Eyeliner - Etude - Oh! my eyeliner

rated 5 of 5 on 3/13/2014 11:43:00 PM More reviews by Sk8ter

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Other, Coarse Eyes: Black

I'm suprised by very few reviews in makeupalley but it is very popular in my country and asian. The most famous products of etude would be eyeliner catagory .
This eyeliner never smudge. It is both waterproof and sebumproof.(not rubbed-proof) It sets as a thin film that adheres well but easily remove with eye makeup remover. I used the color black which gave a solid bold black. The price in korea is like 3$. The only con is it dose fade a little over 8hrs but this guilt is never taken.It never gives a panda look under my eyes.
FYI I have oily lid with hooded eye. These two combinations are a real pain. The gel liner or pencil never work.
The list of eyeliner that could not hold up my eyes: bodyshop(my lower eyelids turned black in 3 hrs),revlon color stay,
Lifeford(it is ok didnt smudge but does fade a lot), etc

rated 5 of 5 on 12/21/2013 12:43:00 AM More reviews by peachtea17

I've always had trouble with liquid liners due to an unsteady hand and impatience-- I don't like waiting for products to dry. I was instantly in love with this one from Etude House. I have it in black and the color is so intense, and it dries to a flat matte finish. I know many people find brush applicators to be difficult to use, but I personally prefer them, as I think it's easier to make a more precise line. With this product I do a daily, delicate cat-eye that lasts all day and frequently get compliments. After awhile it does start to clump a bit in the opening of the bottle, but for the price and the effectiveness this is no issue for me. Oh M'Eye Line is a must have in my routine!

rated 4 of 5 on 8/26/2013 3:58:00 AM More reviews by msyu

I bought this in Korea for like $3, and it worked so well. The liquid is opaque, with only one stroke, the tip applicator is a flexible plastice felt tip/thing. The formula is great, it dries to a rubbery finish, a formula I've used only in Korean brands of liquid eyeliners. No flaking, great value for the money. The reason I didn't give it 5, was because it dries out too fast. If I still wore liquid eyeliner, I would still buy this.