November 26, 2014 | 1671 users online

Treatments (Face) - L'Oreal - Youth Code Texture Perfector

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/5/2014 9:16:00 PM More reviews by MsPsylocke

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

I purchasd this as a dupe for the Lancome Visionaire because I could not justify the price. Since they are owned by the same parent company I thought why not give it a shot. Well good timing because I was using the Lancome as an emergency spot treatment. I got a huge cystic hormonal pimple so I was like now is the time. It's been 3 days and the spot is almost gone! This never happens for me! So my skin in just 3 days looks amazing my pores are invisible and you cannot see my faint smile lines. Most importantly though is how it's working on the hormonal spots! I will be using this 2x's a day until my skin is under control. After that I'll go back to just in the evening.

I also purchased the am/pm moisturizer and with that I'm getting even better results! My skintone is even. I could totally go without makeup and I'm so happy about that. I'm so glad I didn't get the Lancome and purchased this instead. The price is awesome compared to Lancome and it has similar ingrediants almost a dupe imo. I use the smallest amount after I wash my face. The scent is not overpowering to me at all, and it disapears in a few minutes. If you have hormonal acne or don't want to spend the cash on Visionaire this will do the job! Sure it has less of the LR2412 but it works very well on my hormonal acne.

If you get hormonal spots or want to refine pores and wrinkles this product has been working for me. I have never had a product that worked this well on hormonal acne. I'm 35 so I do not have wrinkles yet but it's all about prevention and this does that, and then some.It also absorbs right into the skin making my skin feel silky it's great before makeup. Any lady in her 20's to 30's would love this product imo. I will repurchase this as I have fallen in love with this product! So Recommended!

rated 4 of 5 on 10/23/2014 2:52:00 AM More reviews by staceygrigas

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral Hair: Red, Curly, Medium Eyes: Green

I'm just about to finish up my second bottle of this stuff. I can't really tell WHAT it does to my skin, all I know is that I like my skin a lot more when I use this than when I don't. It seems to amplify the benefits of my moisturizer, and I feel like my skin is softer and smoother. Paired with the Pore Vanisher as a primer before foundation makes for a pretty flawless face.

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 8/21/2014 9:36:00 AM More reviews by Chavezma95

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

love love loveee this! took away all those stubborn bumps on my face!

rated 4 of 5 on 8/16/2014 3:02:00 PM More reviews by roxyower

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium Eyes: Hazel

Everytime I try to stop using this my face starts getting more uneven and rougher and I start breaking out. I do have combination skin so when I apply it in the morning I don't put it on my nose, where I get the oiliest. I love the smell, the texture, and I really think it does work. Here's my routine for semi-acne prone, combination/oily, and uneven/pink skin: wash my face in the am with cetaphil antibacterial and Olay brush, use witch hazel as toner, apply hylauronic acid serum from Cosmedica, apply this youth code serum, finish off with youth code cream and so clean and clear persa gel! In the morning the only thing I do differently is use garnier's gel lotion which I love and doesn't make me greasy!! Try this regimen if your skin sounds like mine!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/1/2014 10:33:00 AM More reviews by saramason111

It works.

rated 4 of 5 on 5/23/2014 11:31:00 AM More reviews by Julesbee2249

I was heard about this from Nicole Guerriero (YouTube beauty guru). I decided to get this because she said it was amazing. I had HUGE ass pores. The only reason I didn't give it 5 stars was because I never really struggled with acne (thank god) so I already had pretty good skin. But this serum seriously made my skin perfect! I get asked all the time how my skin is so perfect. I'm a model & I never have to wear foundation at photoshoots. This stuff is truly amazing.

rated 3 of 5 on 5/20/2014 8:43:00 PM More reviews by kendall1989

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I've been using this for atleast 6 months now & I wish I could say I notice a difference in my skin but I don't. I actually picked this up b|c Nicole (makeup guru) kept raving about it.. I was hoping to love it as much. I'm not giving up on it just yet, maybe it is making a change but I can't tell.

There's nothing horrible about this product. The packaging is adorable, smell doesn't bother me, & seems to set into skin just fine.. it's just that I can't say it's been worth the price since I don't notice any changes.

rated 4 of 5 on 5/1/2014 2:07:00 PM More reviews by LESLIELOVEREDLIPS

Let me start by explaining my skin type: My skin is slightly oily, I have some enlarged pores next to my nose (each side). When I breakout sometimes I get dark spots but mostly it leaves a bump for a long time.

Why I love this product: it does make me greasy or shiny. It has reduced my pores, but mine aren't too big to begin with. It has really reduced my break outs. Even when I do (almost never compared to before), with this product the texture smooth out really nice and a lot faster.

How I use it: under my foundation. I apply daily in the morning, I usually mix it with my moisturizer or what ever I am into at the time. If I have a break out a will apply spot treatment of whatever I have at the time, and apply this twice a day.

Smells great, packaging is great, its cheap, its not a 5 star item but for the price I will keep repurchasing. im on my 3rd bottle

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 4/24/2014 4:10:00 AM More reviews by Tygerlilee84

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool Hair: Red, Straight, Other Eyes: Brown

This product was sadly a huge fail for me. First the loves: love the packaging, the price for a serum is good, availability, it absorbs well and makeup works fine on top.
The bad: it didn't do anything for my skin. I could tell absoultely no difference, and I used it with the day/night cream too. Additionally, it gave me several deep cystic acne spots. I stopped using it and tried again because I wasn't sure. So after 2 tries I'm positive this is the culprit. Very sad this didn't work for me.

rated 3 of 5 on 4/8/2014 2:43:00 PM More reviews by patty48

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

I've been using this faithfully day and night for 1 month now. Like some reviewers I don't find it sticky. It absorbs quickly into my skin, feels nice, works well under my foundations, doesn't break me out (a bonus for me). It just isn't doing anything that it claims to do. My pores don't look any smaller, my skin texture is still the same, fine lines still there. For the price (anywhere from 24.99 to 29.99 cdn - I got mine on sale) I expect at least some kind of result. I'll finish it up, but I won't repurchase.