April 16, 2014 | 1886 users online

Eye Shadow - L.A. Colors - Water World

rated 4 of 5 on 8/24/2013 7:05:00 PM More reviews by TheLastOfUs

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I don't use this palette often, I just use it for screwing around with and trying to do new makeup looks with. (I made a smokey eye with all of the colors except for the navy blue that looks awesome, but I wouldn't wear unless I was doing ocean/mermaid themed makeup for some reason.) The colors are very soft, and they do last pretty long without primer, but people are different, so I don't guarantee the same results for anyone else. All the colors are gorgeous, but I feel like the light green is easily breakable. I dropped this once, and all the other colors looked perfectly fine still...Except for that green, it got all over the palette. The only reason why I wouldn't buy this again is because I don't honestly have any use for it, other than trying new makeup looks with.

(And by the way, I uploaded a picture of the colors that I found on the internet to show what they look like. The picture doesn't belong to me, it belongs to someone else. If you are the one who took the picture and want it taken down, please contact me and I'd gladly do so for you.)