October 21, 2014 | 1079 users online

Cleansers - Clean & Clear - Morning Burst Hydrating Facial Cleanser

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 9/11/2014 1:06:00 AM More reviews by lushlife505

Just so so. I wasn't thrilled with the scent. It smells very young to me. I probably would have liked this type of thing when I was in my teens.

rated 2 of 5 on 8/15/2014 7:07:00 PM More reviews by pinkykathy

Please stay away from this item if you have dry or combination skin. This product has really nice melon scent, but it makes my skin VERY DRY!! I was really confused at first and was trying really hard to look for good serum and moisturizer. Actually my face becomes very dry every time after I use this cleanser. Other reviews also said it makes their skin dry. So...thumb down for this one, will not purchase again.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 6/27/2014 10:30:00 PM More reviews by AgentMakeup007

This is a very lightweight cleanser compared to others I've purchased from this same brand. Its also great that the price is so affordable for those who look for cheaper options at the drugstore. That being said, I think its a good cleanser but not an outstanding one. This doesn't really lather up, which is sort of a big no no for me, because I feel cleaner when I wash with a good amount of lather (maybe that's just me). This does not leave my face feeling dry or tight afterwards; it rather feels refreshing, which is also a good thing. But then again, I have super extra oily skin, so the non dry skin feel might be due to that. The smell of this is a strong candy watermelon scent, super sweet. Its great at first but after a while it is sickening.
This is one of those products that I like but I don't love.

rated 4 of 5 on 6/12/2014 1:01:00 AM More reviews by ohitharshay

This product caught my eye with it's bursting beads, and it's very nice look. When I took hold of this in the store, I read it's description and it looks amazing. It said it was hydrating and it wakes you up. That's what I need in the morning, therefore I found it useful. I bought it and tried it. It smells delightful! These kinda of scents are my favorites. It has the cucumber melon smell to it. Overall, everything is great. I love it, but under one condition.. It makes my face feel drier than usual after washing it off my face. I was so confused.. I thought it was hydrating. I didn't expect it to make my face drier than it already is. I would buy this product again but I would have to use moisturizer afterwards!

rated 4 of 5 on 6/3/2014 11:41:00 PM More reviews by Dumpliings

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Olive, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

Gosh, I love the smell of this one. It's just so fruity and strong, the perfect refreshing scent for my mornings.

A friend of mine actually reccomended the gel moisturizer that matches this cleanser and I ended up buying this along with it as my old cleanser was too drying. It works great and on my first use, I was definitely surprised when I was hit with the delicious scent. The bottle looks great and works fine although the pump can get clogged pretty easily.

I feel like this did a good job keeping my face clean, and ready to be moisturized. It wasn't as drying as the previous moisturizers I have used. This facial cleanser really helped out when I was going through a bit of stress and started breaking out. Within a couple days I wasn't breaking out as much anymore.

I'd definitley buy this again, however not with the Hydrating Gel Moisturizer because that barely kept my skin moisturized and I had to apply another layer of a different moisturizer.

rated 2 of 5 on 5/25/2014 7:04:00 PM More reviews by aimeexo

Saw this in Walmart, decided I would buy it because the price was decent, and my skin is combination so I use a hydrating cleanser in the morning. This is a horrid cleanser for the following reasons:

PROS:
- it looks cool and has "bursting beads" which is unique
- it has a beautiful fresh scent
- good at removing makeup

CONS:
- incredibly drying. I was so confused as to why a cleanser advertised as hydrating was so drying on my skin, then I realized the second ingredient is sodium laureth sulfate. Why????
- packaging: the pump on my bottle didn't even work. Had to unscrew the cap before/after every use

Overall I will not repurchase, solely because it claims to be a HYDRATING cleanser when it caused huge dry patches to form on my face.

rated 4 of 5 on 2/23/2014 12:14:00 AM More reviews by RebeccaKathryn

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

I've always really liked this brand so when my face was being difficult I decided to go back and I'm glad I did. I don't have very dry skin however in the winter most cleansers I use make my skin feel very dry and tight after washing. This cleanser did not do that! It has a strong fruity scent which I don't mind.

rated 4 of 5 on 2/20/2014 10:52:00 PM More reviews by pcsheather

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Green

smells amazing! i don't find it particularly hydrating, but it's a good basic cleanser that i'd repurchase. it's my favorite cleanser out of the morning burst line.

rated 2 of 5 on 2/20/2014 2:21:00 AM More reviews by Shopah0lic21

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Black, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Black

This smells great and the bottle (as all clean and clear products) is really appealing. I got this when it was winter and my skin became more irritated and flaky due to the cold weather. I saw that this was "hydrating". When I first used it I really liked it, my skin felt clean but not dryed out. By the third or fourth day my skin felt so tight and dry. I don't think they should say it's a hydrating cleanser if it's really the opposite.. Smells good however I will not be repurchasing

rated 5 of 5 on 2/17/2014 6:11:00 PM More reviews by Lr1336

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Not Sure Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Black

I love this cleaner in the morning because it smells good and it doesn't dry out my face. It didn't break me out and I like how it feels on my face. I got it on sale at Target for $5 and it lasts a long time!