July 24, 2014 | 1014 users online

Primer/ Corrector - Christian Dior - Airflash CC Primer

rated 1 of 5 on 1/4/2014 7:47:00 PM More reviews by fran123456

Age: 36-43 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I listened to the advice of the lady on Dior and purchased this without really testing it first - what a mistake. This is seriously one of the worst things I've ever bought it just does nothing. That is no priming, no colour correcting, no radiance boosting - absolutely zero difference. I have been frantically searching for my receipt to return it, and even without it I think I'll go back just to let them know I'm so annoyed at paying £30 for the worst product ever. I'm going to stop buying Dior as I can't remember the last time I purchased anything decent from them.

rated 1 of 5 on 12/14/2013 7:42:00 PM More reviews by linz152

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Hazel

In short, I don't love this one. I don't feel like it's doing anything for me. I go into greater detail in the video below if you're interested. :)

continued >>

rated 5 of 5 on 11/17/2013 10:39:00 AM More reviews by KarsenLynn

Obsessed with this product!! I use it as a primer and a setting spray. It's a quick and easy primer that gives my skin a nice glow and eases my foundation application. As a setting spray, it takes down the powdery look and again gives the skin a really pretty glow without looking oily. The only downside is the price, but that's Dior for you I guess... I'm hooked though, would still re-purchase.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 11/1/2013 8:48:00 AM More reviews by inneroracle

Age: 36-43 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

Well, we will see how long the can lasts on this. How I use it is I spray this onto a foundation brush and then I press it on to my face. I start in the middle where the large pores are, and I work it in to my skin by pressing my brush with a rolling motion. I don't do more than two sprays. Then, I follow up with foundation. I like it so far. It has a little bit of shimmer (that is probably a strong word) that is very subtle and probably does help minimize imperfections. One of these days, I will try it on just one side of my face and put foundation on my whole face and see if it holds up better and if my pores are minimized. But, for now, I really like it.

rated 2 of 5 on 9/28/2013 11:29:00 AM More reviews by emsfitzgerald

Age: 44-55 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Green

This is a gimmick. I love all the other Dior products but this did nothing for me.

rated 3 of 5 on 9/16/2013 1:18:00 PM More reviews by leeld

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

At first I wasn't sure about this primer, but it has grown on me. I don't spray it on my face because it is quite messy. I spray it into my hands and pat it on. It's not like most primers that minimize pores, but it gives a nice brightening glow that radiates through your foundation. It's not oily or greasy.
The price is high at $48, but that didn't stop me as long as it worked. I wish it wasn't a spray, but will buy again.

rated 1 of 5 on 8/24/2013 1:14:00 PM More reviews by jmsk112486

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I bought this on a recommendation of a youtuber I like to watch and thought huh? Am I using this wrong? I saw no difference in my skin texture, tone or foundation longevity. The hefty price tag 69$ is not justifiable at all. At that price point I expected something visible. It didn't give me a white cast but also didn't make a difference. Back it goes.

Reference: NC15-20, Chanel .5/1.0 tone