Eve Lom Moisture Mask

2.8

on 8/5/2014 7:18:00 AM

I think the key with this product is to leave it on. The directions suggest removing the excess product, but I've been leaving it on overnight. It absorbs quite quickly.

I see there are mixed results with other reviewers, but I love the effect of this product. My skin had been feeling lackluster and it's just what I needed. My skin feels more smooth and tone has evened out. It feels plump and moisturised without being oily. I also find this mask to be very soothing and like the gel feeling.

The price is more expensive than I'd like to pay (particularly when a product that recommends a liberal application!), but I still feel that it's been worth it.

on 3/5/2014 11:28:00 PM

For such an expensive product is it unbelievably average - below average actually.

My skin was needing a little TLC so consulted girls at Mecca who raved about it. Gel mask with little (to no) scent.

I used it twice and saw no difference at all. At least it didn't break me out or anything. But seriously - nothing. Glad it was a sample.

on 2/25/2014 1:18:00 PM

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

I got a sample of this product and have used it around 4 times. Yes it brings back moisture into the skin, but to be honest I wasn't amazed by this mask. The mask is like a clear gel and it doesn't really have any scent. I actually found that by putting it on at night for 20 minutes, removing the excess with a cotton pad and then going to sleep that my makeup did not last as long the following day. It's a super expensive product and I didn't see any wow results.

on 10/15/2013 1:18:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

Hair: Brown, Straight, Coarse

This would be a necessity especially if you live in colder and/or dry climates. I recommend applying a generous (but not heaping) amount all over your face and neck before you go to sleep. Don't massage it into your skin completely so that it continues to absorb throughout your night. Do this 1-2 times a week. Yes, it's in a jar, but just be good with hand hygiene or use the scooper and be sure to clean it after each use.

I have looked up every single ingredient in this product and everything was rated no lower than "good" and the majority were "very good". I have had no issues with breaking out after using this product.

on 8/24/2013 1:04:00 PM

Hair: Blond, Other, Fine

This mask was such a disappointment. It did nothing for my skin. The consistency is very unpleasant and almost gooey. Upon removing the mask after 15 minutes, I was left with a complexion that somehow looked even more dehydrated and slightly irritated. Luckily, I had a sample of this and tried it first before blowing money on this absolutely astronomical overpriced product. I recommend trying to obtain a sample before purchasing to see if this product will work for you.

Popular Masks