July 29, 2014 | 1228 users online

Masks - Eve Lom - Moisture Mask

rated 1 of 5 on 3/5/2014 11:28:00 PM More reviews by enki

For such an expensive product is it unbelievably average - below average actually.

My skin was needing a little TLC so consulted girls at Mecca who raved about it. Gel mask with little (to no) scent.

I used it twice and saw no difference at all. At least it didn't break me out or anything. But seriously - nothing. Glad it was a sample.

rated 2 of 5 on 2/25/2014 1:18:00 PM More reviews by Gjones7

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Green

I got a sample of this product and have used it around 4 times. Yes it brings back moisture into the skin, but to be honest I wasn't amazed by this mask. The mask is like a clear gel and it doesn't really have any scent. I actually found that by putting it on at night for 20 minutes, removing the excess with a cotton pad and then going to sleep that my makeup did not last as long the following day. It's a super expensive product and I didn't see any wow results.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/15/2013 1:18:00 PM More reviews by got_dee

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Brown

This would be a necessity especially if you live in colder and/or dry climates. I recommend applying a generous (but not heaping) amount all over your face and neck before you go to sleep. Don't massage it into your skin completely so that it continues to absorb throughout your night. Do this 1-2 times a week. Yes, it's in a jar, but just be good with hand hygiene or use the scooper and be sure to clean it after each use.

I have looked up every single ingredient in this product and everything was rated no lower than "good" and the majority were "very good". I have had no issues with breaking out after using this product.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 8/24/2013 1:04:00 PM More reviews by laumar27

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Other, Fine Eyes: Blue

This mask was such a disappointment. It did nothing for my skin. The consistency is very unpleasant and almost gooey. Upon removing the mask after 15 minutes, I was left with a complexion that somehow looked even more dehydrated and slightly irritated. Luckily, I had a sample of this and tried it first before blowing money on this absolutely astronomical overpriced product. I recommend trying to obtain a sample before purchasing to see if this product will work for you.

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No