October 23, 2014 | 1196 users online

Cleansers - Etude - Real Art Cleansing Oil Moisture

rated 3.0(1 review)

rated 3 of 5 on 8/24/2013 12:04:00 PM More reviews by vuvie

I didn't have a choice as I was stuck in Jakarta, Indonesia for an extended business trip and I ran out of my SKII cleansing oil. So I had to purchase something cheaper temporarily till I get home.

This cleansing oil is the more moisturising (or so it claims) from this line. Which I appreciate. However, the price is so much higher in Indonesia compared to the neighbouring countries. For the same price, I could've gotten SKII cleansing oil in Hong Kong. Sad.

It works well for removing even the more stubborn eye liner. Viscosity is similar to SKII and not as viscose as DHC or Shu Uemura. Does not sting. Does not irritate.

There are better brands out there but to each his own, right? Thing is, this does what its supposed to do without causing any more harm to the skin, as far as I can tell.

I would not repurchase as this is not my HG. Unless I am stranded in the Indonesian islands again without cleansing oil.