January 30, 2015 | 983 users online

Cleansers - Etude House - Real Art Cleansing Oil Moisture

rated 5 of 5 on 1/25/2015 12:46:00 AM More reviews by spookymari

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Other

This is my go to face wash. It's moisturizing, but does not break me out. It's so gentle, but removes all traces of makeup or oil from my face.

I was really shocked that I liked it so much when I got it as a free sample from an order on etude's website. I thought I would never like a cleansing oil, due to a horrible experience with using a home-remedy involving castor oil...*shudder* But this product has proved to me that oils can be gentle and light enough to use daily.

Plus, the bottle looks cool sitting on my sink. It's a kind of opaque square yellow.

Etude just reformulated these, so I'm kind of wary of trying the new formulas.

rated 3 of 5 on 8/24/2013 12:04:00 PM More reviews by vuvie

I didn't have a choice as I was stuck in Jakarta, Indonesia for an extended business trip and I ran out of my SKII cleansing oil. So I had to purchase something cheaper temporarily till I get home.

This cleansing oil is the more moisturising (or so it claims) from this line. Which I appreciate. However, the price is so much higher in Indonesia compared to the neighbouring countries. For the same price, I could've gotten SKII cleansing oil in Hong Kong. Sad.

It works well for removing even the more stubborn eye liner. Viscosity is similar to SKII and not as viscose as DHC or Shu Uemura. Does not sting. Does not irritate.

There are better brands out there but to each his own, right? Thing is, this does what its supposed to do without causing any more harm to the skin, as far as I can tell.

I would not repurchase as this is not my HG. Unless I am stranded in the Indonesian islands again without cleansing oil.