October 2, 2014 | 964 users online

Lipstick - Urban Decay - Revolution Lipstick - Jilted

rated 4 of 5 on 9/2/2014 2:01:00 AM More reviews by Joogie

Age: 36-43 Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I won a bag of cosmetics from ULTA during one of their promos. The UD lipstick in Jilted was in the bag. I love the high-pigment color, (bluish, jewel toned, fuschia). The color in the tube appeared the same on my lips after application. Complements most skin tones and makes your teeth look whiter. The formula is moisturizing, creamy, spongy, luxurious feeling. My lips don't feel dry or irritated. It has medium lasting power. Easy to reapply. I actually like the candy like scent it has. It does taste bitter after a while. It helps curb my snacking cravings.

I liked the texture and pigmentation enough to buy a second tube in Rush. The first tube I got was plastic and metal with a sword at the end. Cute and different. The UD lipstick I bought in Rush was in a pinkish, metallic, smooth tube with a purple inner tube. No sword. Looks a bit more chic, but it does not have as much attitude without the sword! The formula feels the same but this time no scent or taste.

I would recommend this lipstick and I would like to try other colors.

rated 4 of 5 on 5/22/2014 12:32:00 AM More reviews by lipstickthespian

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I love the color of this lipstick! It is a beautiful bright fuchsia with true blue undertones. The blue undertone makes it a great color for fair toned girls like myself. It brightens up the skin and makes your teeth look really white. The formula is more matte than sheen and is a bit dry but it leaves a good stain as it wears off. The reason I couldn't give it a 5 for the overall rating is because of the shape of the tube and the lipstick. The lipstick has a slant and no point, which makes it difficult to apply with good precision if you have a prominent cupid's bow. You have to use a lip brush to get precise application and not get lipstick outside of the lip line. This lipstick isn't a good choice when you don't have time to spend with a lip brush, making it hard to use it as an every day choice. I really wish UD would change the shape, I love bright lipstick and would love to be able to easily swipe this on everyday.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/25/2014 1:54:00 AM More reviews by gumibear08

Age: Unknown Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I saw this on the sales associate at Sephora and asked what it was because it looked fabulous and the color was bright but attractive! I deep magenta/fuschia that doesn't look cheap or tacky. She was blonde and I am Asian, but it matched my skin tone and was a great change from my usual toned down colors or deep reds that I stick with. I highly recommend this color!

rated 4 of 5 on 11/19/2013 5:08:00 PM More reviews by kristynn

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

It is a really lovely colour. Reminds me of Raspberry Pie by Revon in the Colorburst line but with the blue undertone. I have to wear it more to get used to it but I am sure I will. It is my first UD lipstick and the packaging is gorgeous. The blue undertone is interesting but it works well with my fair skin.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/12/2013 6:37:00 PM More reviews by MsPsylocke

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

I love this colour and had to have it when I was checking out the new lippies. For me I'm cool toned NW15 and have blonde hair and green eyes. This colour is awesome the blue undertone is really amazing with this shade. It makes my lips look plump, and they are soft and it lasts. Retouching is needed and I personally would go with a lip pencil on this one because it does bleed a little. If you apply powder it doesn't do it but without I did notice that. Otherwise the colour is just awesome I use it when I use a lot of mascara some blusher and Jilted and I'm good to go. This is a great colour for fair skinned ladies or anyone who loves a bright lip and can tolerate the blue undertone as it doesn't work on everyone. It does stain but not in a bad way imo.

I enjoy applying it and it does last quite a while without eating or drinking. It is super pigmented and applies like a dream. I like the new case a lot yes it's just a silver tube but it's the kind that I like so I'm enjoying the new packaging a lot. Very luxe in a place where Tom Ford is everywhere but I prefer this colour and I really like Urban Decay. Lipsticks are a preference and I prefer these atm. I own 4 so I think I can say I like them a lot and they are very good or I wouldn't of spent the $$ if they were not.

So if your on the cool side and love a bright Fuchsia then this colour is so for you. I love it for going out and things like that. I like Rapture during the day. Definitely try this one it does everything a fuchsia should without looking garish I love it. It was one of those colours that called to me if you know what I mean. Great addition to my collection and yes, I would buy more;) Highly Recommended!

rated 4 of 5 on 9/17/2013 11:29:00 PM More reviews by kstone1964

Age: 44-55 Skin: Normal, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

I like it a lot it's a very unique color. It's fuchia with undertones of blue not a color I go to often so I think it will get a lot of use (I have heaps of reds and nudes).
It's got good tenacity and stain.
It's not the most amazing case it's just silver.

I would pay more for a Chanel or Tom Ford but where I live nobody knows what Tom Ford is.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 8/23/2013 3:16:00 PM More reviews by taurusdragonfly

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Dark, Warm Hair: Brown, Kinky, Fine Eyes: Brown

Another fave! Described as deep fuchsia shimmer with blue shift, this color is a fun hot pink that goes on a bit sheer but builds to full color in another swipe. Creamy, super pigmented, very comfortable, and long-lasting, this formula is great. Its stay put without feeling heavy or drying. Held up through happy hour at the beer garden! No smell or taste. This color is bright, but still wearable and pretty. I wish there were more colors I like. The gunmetal tube is heavy but slim and looks stylish. Kinda pricey (especially after the Milani & Maybelline spring debuts) but seems worth it if you fall in love with a color.