September 2, 2014 | 1070 users online

Cleansers - Clean & Clear - Advantage Clear & Soothe Foaming Wash

rated 4 of 5 on 4/29/2014 9:20:00 AM More reviews by nlakhani

A nice basic gentle cleanser which does not irritate skin at all.
Its not heavily scented or unpleasant to use. Easy pump dispenses the right amount and doesn't bring me out in spots or any sort of irritation. The foaming wash does soothe skin and calm it down.

I am hoping to now stick to this product permanently since its the only one I have found which is so gentle.
NO SLS, alcohol or harsh chemicals.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 2/11/2014 10:08:00 AM More reviews by lovelymallie

For some reason this caused me to break out.
I started using this a week ago, and since then I've broken out so badly. I've gotten 3 painfull cystic bumps on my face. One of them is on my cheek where I NEVER break out usually. I'm pretty sure it's because of this product, but I'm not 100 % sure since I've also tried out Clean and clears dual action moistruiser.

It's sad cause this cleanser sounded perfect for my sensitive-acne prone skin.
"Though on acne, not on your skin".
Well, it didn't dried out my skin or made it tight feeling. Also it smells wonderful!
Fresh and aloe vera-like.
Unfortunally it made me break out, and made my acne worse. :-(

- I've heard a lot of bad things about foaming cleansers in general, so I'll just stay away from any kind of that in the future! I won't recommend this cleanser, especially if you're skin reacts easy to products and is really sensitive.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/21/2013 6:59:00 PM More reviews by susan75

This cleanser is great. I love how foamy it is and it really feels like it gets into my pores. It washes away cleanly unlike some other cleansers I've used before.

I like the smell too. Kind of hard to describe, but it's fruity!

I have been using this stuff for about 3 weeks-- almost done with the bottle! and I think it's really helped my acne. I get breakouts about once a month (big surprise, right?) and so I need something extra for those times to really get through the oil on my face.

It's not too expensive either. I kind of wonder if all of the ingredients are good but I've tried all natural or organic cleansers in the past and they either didn't work at all or left my skin too dry. This just leaves it feeling clean and soft.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/21/2013 3:20:00 PM More reviews by chipsy

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

This cleanser has quickly become a HG for me. I initially purchased it because I was looking for an alternative to the acne.org cleanser, which is very pricey and hard to come by in the UK. I scoured ingredients lists for weeks not finding anything suitable, as I am very particular about what I use to cleanse my face. I wanted ingredients that were similar to the Acne.org cleanser, because I knew I wouldn't break out from them. Then, this product came out. I think it is fairly new because it definitely wasn't around when I began my search.

I like this cleanser because it is very gentle but effective at removing all my skin makeup. It is no good for removing my eye make-up because I wear waterproof mascara. It is very foamy, a lovely soft sort of foam, and I love the packaging. This product also doesn't dry my skin out and I don't feel as though there is a film left behind.

I have been using it in conjunction with my Acne.org treatment, moisturiser and AHA every other day, and it is a great alternative to the cleanser.

One thing I would like to point out is that a lot of the ingredients are coconut derivatives. My skin does not have a problem with these, in fact it seems to love them, but I know some people do have issues with them so it might be worth checking out the ingredients before you go ahead and buy it.