April 24, 2014 | 1353 users online

Powder - Urban Decay - Naked Skin Ultra Definition Pressed Finishing Powder

rated 4 of 5 on 2/14/2014 11:20:00 PM More reviews by sharthesinger

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

i'm happy with this product. i love that it's light, smooth, matches my skin tone great. i used it alone today over just moisturizer and think it does help a bit more when used over a light foundation. it really completes my natural look.

my reason for less lippies is because it's a small amount of product for the price. the compact is a bit cumbersome to open. it's true, the sponge that comes with the compact is awful. BUT - don't most of us have good make-up brushes we use anyway? i'm using a bare minerals feather light brush. and true, no applicator that comes with compacts is ever good... so stop complaining about that!

hope you enjoy yours too!

rated 3 of 5 on 1/19/2014 4:20:00 PM More reviews by Sroupas

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Other

This product was just okay. The shade light medium matched my olive skin nicely for winter and the packaging was cute and effective. The sponge sucked. I applied using the UD optical blurring brush. The product itself was not worth $30 at ulta... I've bought better drugstore powders. This may be better for summer than winter use as it kinda cakes up on combination skin. It also doesn't last real well. I've had this for less than a month and have hit pan for quite a while now. Will not be repurchasing.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/3/2014 8:57:00 PM More reviews by ariel2229

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Other Eyes: Brown

DO NOT TRAVEL WITH/CARRY AROUND!!! That was my down fall all it took was one drop and it was a gonner. I aalmost cried because this is a 36$ powder. I love the mirrored silvers pinkish Goldish packaging even though it is a fingerprint magnet. This give a Demi matte flawless finish with a bit of coverage. I got medium deep and it worked perfectly. Good sized compact with two compartments with the sponge under the actually powder. It has a full mirror but over time powder Will dust on to it so make sure you brush excess npowder away when done using. I gave only 4 stars due to it breaking so easily

rated 2 of 5 on 11/27/2013 4:22:00 AM More reviews by akharri785

I really wanted to love this but unfortunately I was left disappointed. Urban Decay is one of my go-to brands and I absolutely adore their Naked Foundation and Razor Sharp Finishing Powder and had the same hopes for this but found it to perform poorly. I used this as a finishing powder in hopes it would control my oil as they claim it does, but I found it to make my face feel oiler just as quickly as if I weren't wearing any powder, perhaps even faster. It does have a smooth, velvety finish and isn't cakey but it doesn't have the same feel as the rest of the Naked line because you can definitely tell you're wearing powder, i.e. it's heavy.

Also, the packaging is very sleek and attractive but it is misleading because there's a lot less powder in it than your standard department store powder, and despite the smaller amount of product, the compact is quite bulky. For $40, I feel that you could find a higher quality product, and you could definitely get more than 0.26 oz of powder. Ultimately, for Urban Decay's first voyage into the world of powder, I have to say I was really expecting more. It's was just okay in my book so I only used it for touch ups now rather than setting my makeup for the day.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/14/2013 4:14:00 PM More reviews by Rahkayelle

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

I like how heavy it is, but it's a pressed powder, so it doesn't feel heavy at all. I bought this from Sephora and I loved the feel of it. They usually have testers open and I loved it. It has cute packaging and it's so easy to apply. I love it.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/6/2013 1:09:00 AM More reviews by CandyPerfumeGirl

Age: 30-35 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I am in love with the entire naked line. This powder just makes you glow. I got so many compliments on how pretty I looked today when I wore this powder. This powder is not powdery or cakey. It somehow covers every flaw you didn't even now you had and makes your skin perfection. No oiliness after hours of wear and I have oily skin. The only thing I don't like is the packaging. Way to bulky and that sponge is just unnecessary. Now all i need is some naked loose powder and I'd be a happy girl.

rated 3 of 5 on 8/22/2013 3:45:00 PM More reviews by lizmorales

Normally I really like Urban Decay products, but this powder was just too glittery for me. It might be good for like a night out at the club or something, but for my day to day, I want something that looks natural and blends well and this one just didn't. I still like their lipsticks though!

rated 2 of 5 on 8/22/2013 11:32:00 AM More reviews by smashlers

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

I bought this to use as a finishing powder over my liquid foundation... I brushed it on lightly to get an even, matte finish and make sure my foundation was blended nicely into my neck, etc. As promised: the color was great and it did help get rid of my shiny finish throughout the day, however it made my skin have a chalky looking finish and it did not blend well. I didn't get that nice even finish I was looking for.
I wanted to give the product a fair try, but also after 4 days or so I noticed that the product was causing me to breakout so I had to stop using it anyways. I wouldn't repurchase because of the chalky finish, let alone my reaction to it. For $40 at Sephora I think you can find lots of other powders that actually have a smooth finish.
I went and bought LancĂ´me Dual Finish Versatile Powder Makeup and it is exactly the look that I wanted.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 8/21/2013 1:22:00 AM More reviews by junomacguff

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

I decided to try this instead of my usual Laura Mercier translucent loose powder to set my tinted moisturizer. I applied this powder over my Stila TM with a powder brush and couldn't believe how sparkly it was! It made my pores look huge which is the opposite of the LM Translucent powder I've been using for years. Bummer!