November 28, 2014 | 1727 users online

Eye Shadow - Urban Decay - Darkhorse

rated 5 of 5 on 1/10/2014 1:35:00 PM More reviews by auraborialis

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I bought this shadow with Snatch (light peach shimmer with small gold glitter specks, very pretty) at Sephora and they make a wonderful pair. I blend this onto my eyelid on top of a lighter color and it looks amazing. All of Urban Decay's shadows have great color pay-off and blend out beautifully. I agree with another reviewer on here that this might not be a great color for fair-skinned and fair-haired gals, but it it does make a great contour color or liner. These seems like the perfect dark, neutral brown with some shimmer to it so it pops a little. Being that I am so yellow I usually have issues with shadows that have any kind of orange/beige/pink in them because they look so different on my face than in the pan. But this is the not the case with Darkhorse; it is neither too gray, cool, or warm. Just perfect.

Highly recommend!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/30/2013 11:12:00 PM More reviews by Ferrishyn

Deep bronze-chocolate brown and a favorite of mine. I can pull this off and I am very light cool-toned. I think this is suited better for people with stark contrasting colors like mine, very dark hair, very light skin, etc. I can see why this might be a no-no for light girls with light hair.

The formula is rich and pigmented and looks great in the crease and outter V. I also love it as a liner.

rated 2 of 5 on 12/29/2013 4:17:00 AM More reviews by Inuki

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Out of all the colors on the Naked 1 palette, Darkhorse was the one I disliked the most. I found that it smeared and smudged very easily and when blended into the rest of my eye makeup, made my eye area look very muddy. Smog seems like the darkest eyeshadow shade my coloring can tolerate (EDM Light Neutral)

rated 2 of 5 on 8/28/2013 2:04:00 PM More reviews by dianaisabel

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

Looks brown but on the eye it pulls green!!! I dont recommend

rated 5 of 5 on 8/20/2013 10:47:00 PM More reviews by Viviana25

This shadow comes in the original Naked Pallete, but I loved it so much that I had to buy a single eyeshadow of this amazing frosted deep chocolate brown with a hint of bronze....amazing