October 21, 2014 | 1280 users online

Gels/Soaps - Clairol - Herbal Essences body wash in Body Burst

• Price: $

rated 4 of 5 on 9/19/2014 9:29:00 AM More reviews by LexiClarice

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Dark, Neutral Hair: Brown, Relaxed, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I can't believe the low reviews! This bodywash smells very sweet and citrusy, wakes me up when I get in the shower and even makes my hallway and bedroom smell delicious! Yes, it is a little bit drying, but I use a good quality lotion afterwards. This is the most fragrant bodywash at this price that I've ever used! I will definitely keep buying it. Love!

rated 1 of 5 on 8/18/2014 10:33:00 AM More reviews by lb07

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Other, Medium Eyes: Brown

This body wash smells like bug spray...during and after a shower. I generally like the scents of Herbal Essences but this was so off putting. I thought is was just my senses but my daughter also said it stunk like bug repellant. I will not repurchase in this scent EVER.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 3/4/2014 4:39:00 PM More reviews by angellove1705

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Curly, Fine Eyes: Blue

I got a 1.2 oz sample of this. I was pretty excited being Herbal Essences products always smell so good. This fits that reputation. This has a fruity, fun smell to it. I find myself picking up the bottle, taking a sniff because it smells so good and if I could describe happy as a scent this could be it. The downside is the way this functions as a body wash. I found this was average lather and cleaning ability. Considering it has such a strong scent, my skin did not smell like it after use. That was really disappointing for me because I enjoy scent on my skin. The other thing is that this dried me out. This is a pass.

rated 1 of 5 on 2/18/2014 11:29:00 PM More reviews by dpchemd1

This body washed dried me out and had me itching all night. I don't have sensitive skin but gave it to my boyfriend to try. He had the same reaction. Had to toss it.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 10/3/2013 8:45:00 PM More reviews by bailokaye

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I have all 3 of the new herbal essences body washes. The orange one smells too synthetic and not really citrusy to me. The blue one also smells..weird. Off. Not like coconut. The pink one smells good but very perfumey. I really liked them the first few times I used them but then started getting headaches when using them since they're so strong. Only the scent of the pink one lingers, the others do not. They lather well and you only need a small amount on a bath pouf or Salux cloth. What I don't like is they dry my skin out and make me itchy, and I'm not particularly sensitive to stuff like that. Also TMI but they made my lady parts BURN, even though I'm extremely careful to not get body washes close to there. My soft soap body wash does not do this. In conclusion I guess these are not for people with sensitive skin or sensitive to smells.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 8/20/2013 1:35:00 PM More reviews by Princesa7

This body wash has a super yummy citrus smell wich reminds me a fruity jolly rancher candy!!

It lathers up well (a little goes a long way imo) and this rinses well.

I gave it 4 lippies due to it leaving my skin feeling slightly dried out BUT its nothing that a moisturizer can't fix.

I can wait to try the other 2 body washes in this new line.

I would repuchase this!