October 31, 2014 | 1483 users online

Treatments - Christian Dior - Diorlisse Ridge Filler for Nails #500

rated 5 of 5 on 6/11/2014 6:48:00 PM More reviews by dierregi

Age: 44-55 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Black

I tried other ridge fillers (Mavala and others), but this is definitely the best. It comes in a nicely shaped glass bottle, with a thick top, which can be removed to handle the brush easily. The brush is flat and it works much better than the usual round ones.

When I do not have time to use polish and top coat, I use only this ridge filler, which is slightly pinkish and gives a wonderful result. My nails are quite dry and some have ridges, while others do not, so without any polish they look very uneven and not nice at all. A simple coat of this product is enough to give the nails a manicured look. Would definitely buy again.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/19/2013 11:56:00 PM More reviews by juliefork

Age: 44-55 Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I am thrilled to find this product available again after a very long absence. I first discovered this product in the early 90s. There were a few different color options back then - beige, rose, light pink. I have horrible nails. While they grow fast they are very thin, they peel, and they split on the sides very low, to where I cannot even just cut and file the edge away. I have always been a picker at any feel of an edge or cuticle skin to the point where I bleed - not attractive. I love the light pink color as it makes my nails look very healthy with a slight light pinkish tint. Not completely matte but not shiny, either. Just my nails but better and at their best. I have always had ridges and this just smooths them out perfectly. Having them look polished, professional, and natural does keep me from picking at my skin, and I just take overall better care of my hands in general. I just use this on its own and this is all I need. I have never been one who gets my nails done or who even does them myself. I work with my hands and their appearance must be very clean, professional, and healthy looking at all times. Plus, my nails must be kept short. I have never had any chipping issues and two coats works like a charm. Thank you for bringing this fabulous product back!

5 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No