April 19, 2014 | 1748 users online

Treatments - Christian Dior - Diorlisse Ridge Filler for Nails #500

rated 5 of 5 on 8/19/2013 11:56:00 PM More reviews by juliefork

Age: 44-55 Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I am thrilled to find this product available again after a very long absence. I first discovered this product in the early 90s. There were a few different color options back then - beige, rose, light pink. I have horrible nails. While they grow fast they are very thin, they peel, and they split on the sides very low, to where I cannot even just cut and file the edge away. I have always been a picker at any feel of an edge or cuticle skin to the point where I bleed - not attractive. I love the light pink color as it makes my nails look very healthy with a slight light pinkish tint. Not completely matte but not shiny, either. Just my nails but better and at their best. I have always had ridges and this just smooths them out perfectly. Having them look polished, professional, and natural does keep me from picking at my skin, and I just take overall better care of my hands in general. I just use this on its own and this is all I need. I have never been one who gets my nails done or who even does them myself. I work with my hands and their appearance must be very clean, professional, and healthy looking at all times. Plus, my nails must be kept short. I have never had any chipping issues and two coats works like a charm. Thank you for bringing this fabulous product back!