BeneFit Cosmetics Gimme brow

on 5/20/2015 1:04:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

This has become my HG product for my brows! I tried everything from powders to pomades to pencils before finding this gem. I have very light brown yet my hair is dark brown. This works perfectly for my brows. It fills in sparse areas, adds color and maintains a natural look. My main problem before was that my brows looked to made up and I absolutely hated the "instagram brow" look. I also used to spend a ton of time on my brows but not anymore! The only downside is the price for the amount of product you get. I'll be a lifelong customer from now on.

on 5/19/2015 8:52:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Warm

This product is great if you already have semi-full brows and even greater if you're in a hurry!

It gives a very natural look when applied alone, but when I have more time on my hands I like to layer this on top of my Anastasia brow wiz.

Both my mom and I love this, but it is pretty darn expensive considering the amount that you're getting :/

on 5/18/2015 1:44:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

This little tube of color is just great- easy to apply, perfect color, no red. I've been on the hunt for the ideal brow product to fill in my aging, fading brows and this fits the bill. I've used pens, powders, pencils, waxes- they're either too red, too dark, too hard, too messy. Gimme Brow looks natural and I can make it as faint or intense as I like. I wish it weren't so danged pricey for such a little tube and I wish the tube cleaned excess off the spoolie a bit better- but I love it.

on 5/17/2015 12:45:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

This is my go to brow product! It's my first brow mascara that I have tried and I have never returned to using powder or pencil brow products ever since! The small brow applicator is just right to apply and coat my brows evenly, the colour payoff is really great too. The dark colour matches my black hair perfectly! I have really light brows despite my dark hair, so this helps to darken and tint my brows. The only problem with this is that it is not really sweat- and water-resistant, so it tends to be rubbed off when in contact with water and sweat. It also transfers, so I tend to not touch my brows throughout the day. If I do not touch my brows, the product actually lasts quite long until I come back home from school. However, on days where I have gym classes where I sweat a lot, it is inevitable that the product will be rubbed off a little, but not too obvious. All in all, I cannot live without this as it really helps to frame my face so much better! The price is worth it for the effect it has on my brows. I'm gonna stick to using this everyday until I manage to find a similar brow product that is waterproof with the right colour shade. I can just put this on in 5 minutes and be out the door, it's just that simple.

Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm

Hair: Brown, Straight, Other

I just purchased this recently I prefer this over the MAC eyebrow gel, I need just a little bit of color, and hold, I already have thick eyebrows but the hair tends to fall down, also I have some little gaps. SO far I like it, I think it last longer then the Mac eyebrow gel. I'm a little leary of the packaging and size it's very small and yes the product is very pigmented, so I will update if I end up disliking this product.

I love this brow gel, I use it for a natural look on its own or over the top of pencil to set my brows in place. It lasts all day and it dries quite quickly so it doesn't smudge. The only problem is that I went through it so quickly! It's such a small package and for the price you would expect more. But I have no problems with the product, I just ran out of mine and I'm getting a new one soon!

on 4/20/2015 2:36:00 PM

This is the perfect product for my dark but spare and somewhat ridiculous eyebrows. I overtweezed as a teenager so I don't have brows in some places where I should, either. This product is a total lifesaver - quick, perfect every single time, and looks very natural. It sort of "builds" your brows, too, since there are apparently fibers in the formula. The darker shade is a spot-on match for me - no ugly weird reddish colors or fading/smudging, either. Just awesome!

The price for the tiny tube really irritated me, but since it works so well and uses next to nothing, I will continue with using it.

on 4/16/2015 4:20:00 PM

Mixed opinion on this product. When first using there was too much product on the brush, so it went on the clumps that could be brushed out but the tip isn't very accurate. Good staying power. Loved the colour. Not sure how long its supposed to last, I have it 3 months and its gone a bit dry, was thinking of adding a few drops of eye wash.

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

This product has a lot of mixed reviews but for me it worked great. I have don't have THAT thin of brows but they are way to light in color so this really helps and it looks more natural than the Anastasia brow pen I used to use.

on 4/10/2015 7:16:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Olive, Not Sure

Easily the best brow product on the market right now. Way less harsh looking than pencils, less cakey than powder...really natural looking and easy to use. One tube lasts me like 6-8 months. It is definitely one of my makeup must-haves and a staple in my routine. I recommend it to everyone!

Popular Brows Products