September 18, 2014 | 1794 users online

Brows - BeneFit Cosmetics - Gimme brow

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 9/14/2014 4:20:00 PM More reviews by tigirlyly

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

First I really don't have sparce brows, I was just looking for something different for my brows.

This product does work, I find I can really make my brows look very full with just a few swipes. The light color works well on my dark ash blonde brow hairs. Very natural looking finish, not harsh like a pencil product. I'll have to keep this gem in mind when my brows start to thin with age.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/5/2014 5:08:00 AM More reviews by jokasta

Age: 36-43 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

I have a sad excuse for brows, being sparse and over plucked in my younger days. I have tried everything there is and while I did get good results with Anastasia products, it was a daily hit or miss as sometimes I didn't have the patience to get it right.

This gives instant and I mean instant brows. It somehow fills in the hairs and makes them look full. I suddenly get well groomed brows in 30 seconds. A miracle considering I don't really have anything to actually groom. I just hope they will release a warmer and bit lighter version of this as I am quite fair with strawberry blonde hair and I feel this is too ash and overpowering on my features. Nevertheless, I never expected to have brows that overpower anything so this instantly shoots high up the HG list.

Benefit, please, oh please make a warmer, lighter shade. Promise to but tens of it if you do.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/25/2014 10:04:00 PM More reviews by byankitty

I bought this on my break because I fantasized about it forever. It's a great product. The brush is perfection. I tried Sonia Kashuks tinted brow gel and it's way too big. I might as well had bought a brown mascara brush. This really does volumize your brows. I took a lippie off ONLY because of the price. It's so sad that it's so expensive.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/19/2014 2:48:00 PM More reviews by makeupjunkie707

Age: 36-43 Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

This stuff is seriously amazing. I fell in love with it the minute I applied it to my sparse brows. Fills in nicely and keeps them in place!

rated 4 of 5 on 7/31/2014 7:29:00 PM More reviews by gardeniababe

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I'm really feeling this product right now. I recently had my brows threaded and I usually go to the same person for waxing who I trust. Well the threading did not work out, and left my brows a bit more sparse than usual. When I was in a Benefit Boutique recently, they recommended this product to me. It actually creates hair like fibers that make your brows look thicker and fuller. It's also easy to use. Sometimes filling in brows with powder or pencil can take a little while to get the right result. With this product, it does take a little skill in application but basically pretty easy! Yay for fuller slightly thicker brows!

rated 3 of 5 on 7/27/2014 3:30:00 PM More reviews by xannieee

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Black

it's honestly amazing but it's kind of small and it makes my brows itch really bad :(

rated 5 of 5 on 7/20/2014 3:52:00 AM More reviews by leanneladybug24

I flippin' love this stuff. I have a tendency to over do my eyebrows with pencil and powder but this is so quick and easy for me! Looks natural and doesn't take long to apply. If I want a more defined look (for a night out) then I'll add a little bit of pencil :-)

rated 2 of 5 on 7/18/2014 11:13:00 PM More reviews by amarilynd

I purchased this because I thought it would do wonders for my brows and make them very full and each hair thicker. I've seen so many people on the internet review it and layer it with their brow powder. It looked great on other people so I thought it would be a great on the go product. I normally use the Anastasia duo brow powder and thought layering it would look even better so I gave it a shot. I tried it with the brow powder and it did make my brow hairs look thicker, but not by much, I feel like maybe too thick for my small features. Then I tried it without the powder to see if it was truly a great stand alone product and it just looked too natural, plus my brow ends short on both ends so the gel couldn't do anything for me there. For $26 it is not worth the too natural- almost not there look. I even layered the product about three times too. Since I did need to layer it multiple times to get an unsatisfying result it wasn't even a fast product to use. I thought it would be perfect for weekdays when I was running to class, but it's not worth it. The brush size is great, but for the price I was so surprised on how little product was given. Overall, I think maybe for people with thicker hairs and who are willing to sit there and apply several layers will enjoy it, but it's not for me. Even if it was $10 I probably wouldn't reach for it often. The colour of the product and the brush size are the only things that are great. The price to me is ridiculously over priced.

rated 3 of 5 on 7/17/2014 11:57:00 PM More reviews by seeka2000

I wanted to love this, but it's just an average brow gel. I have very thin brows, so I need all the help I can get. It does a decent job at tinting them, and right after I apply I have a nice natural look. It lasts 5-6 hours, but then it just fades away like I didn't even put any on. But for the price you pay, and how small the container is, I expected to at least finish a work day and be able to see it on my face. Sadly this was a no-go for me :(

rated 4 of 5 on 7/15/2014 10:37:00 AM More reviews by Allouqua

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

Not too bad for a quick and easy little brow gel... Sure a pencil or powder would be more accurate and look more polished but it takes more time. I find quick swipe with this little gel and you're done.