BeneFit Cosmetics Gimme brow

on 2/27/2015 2:47:00 PM

Amazing little thing! Great for if you're in a rush!

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool

Life.Changer. Ok, that may be a bit dramatic, but this has definitely changed my eyebrow game for the better. I have blonde, sparse brows, and barely have any hairs at the tail. Gimme Brow fills them in, holds them in place, and gives me natural looking brows like I was just born with them.

I can use Gimme Brow alone, with powder, pencil, creams, any way really, and it just adds that extra oomph I've been missing. It plays well with all other products I've tried it with.

Yes, it's a tiny package with a tiny amount of product, but I find it lasts me a good 4-6 months, and that's good enough for me. I don't think I'd want to keep an eyebrow gel any longer than that anyway. They could lower the price and I wouldn't complain, but who would?! Lol.

All in all, I love this stuff! Now that it's in my life, I don't ever want to be without it. That could explain all the backups I've amassed! =P

on 2/22/2015 3:37:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine

Love this stuff. It's become my new go-to for my brows. It works much better for me than powders because it doesn't take nearly as long to apply, and it's easier to make your brows the same shape size with the applicator than it is with a brow brush. I have this in medium/deep, and it's perfect for my (almost) black brows. It stays on all day, and it comes off super easily with soap and water. Best of it, it looks natural. No red tint! Love, love, love. I just wish there were a bit more in the package!

on 2/22/2015 1:53:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

This is the second Benefit product I have had a similar problem with - and it has to do with the way the product is packaged. The product is super 'gloppy' as it would need to be. It comes in a bottle with a wand like an eyelash brush. You pull the wand out and it comes with a great heaping glob of product. Andre the giant couldn't have used the amount of product that comes out with the wand. It's a lot. I tried getting it back in the bottle - hilarious. So you have to wipe the product off the wand. It's been a few weeks and, lo and behold, I am out of product. What a bummer and what a waste! A similar thing happened when I first bought 'stay don't stray.' The pump dispensed a massive amount of product that was then wasted and I was out of product in weeks. Given the repeat performance I would have to guess this is either intentional or a consistent flaw that is happily allowed. BeneFit: Great products packaged to waste.

on 2/16/2015 12:58:00 PM

AMAZING! It is very very pricey and it only has 3g and the gel from Anastasia is 3 times that amount and cheaper i think. But gimme brow dries in an instant, the Anastasia takes some time to dry. I love the colour i think its universal. The light shade works for blondes and for brunettes with ashy eyebrows like myself even though it looked quite lighter that my hair when i swatched it, it blends with your natural hair very beautifully. I think only people with the darkest eyebrow hair should buy the second shade(medium/dark). The application is very effortless and if you have a decent brow with some gaps throughout it, it works wonders to give you a fuller bolder brow. If you have to recreate you brows or extend them then i would use something like brow wiz and then top it with gimme brow. It's a shame they only have 2 shades, they are universal but benefit please introduce some more shades for especially for people with warmer brows! Also, the brush is awesome!

on 2/16/2015 12:43:00 PM

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine

I really like this product. It has a nice color, the brush size is good for any brow thickness, and it makes your eyebrows look fuller. The only things I don't like about it are the price for the amount of product and goopiness. It doesn't start out goopy, I think it's just because the tube is so small and the product runs out so quickly that it gets really thick. I also wish this wasn't $22. It lasted me about three months which I guess is good since your supposed to replace eye products every 3 months (right?). Might repurchase, but I'll look for a dupe first

on 2/16/2015 9:11:00 AM

I really love this product, in fact I registered just to review it. I've suffered from invisible eyebrow syndrome my entire life, it's not a good look. I've tried many eyebrow products and haven't really loved any of them. They're all very time consuming and I usually end up with mismatched eyebrows. This is perfect for me. My eyebrows look the best they ever have and it takes literally seconds for them to get that way. The color is perfect and it keeps the shape I want. My only complaint is the price for the size of what you're getting. I've used it 5 times maybe and I'm already worried about it running out. If I can't find anything cheaper that compares I'll use this product forever!

on 2/16/2015 3:23:00 AM

Like everyone else, I love this. I am already quite happy with my brows and only want a hint of tint and something to keep them in place and Gimme Brow kills these two birds with one stone.
I have light brown hair and the light shade works great on me, it's so fast and easy to apply, does not dry crunchy...if it wasn't for the steep price, I would give it 5 stars.

on 2/13/2015 5:01:00 AM

Pluses
- the wand is tiny (same size like the bottom lash mascara from Clinique), so application is extremely precise. Not too much product comes out, not too little
- colour looks natural (i have the darker shade)
- does not smudge during the day

Minuses
- it dries out fairly quickly (you can see the wand coming out with clumpy dry fibers
- waaay too expensive for what it is - I will try out the quivalent product from L'Oreal (not Maybelline as the ball wand is ridiculously big and messy). If they don't compare, I might kill my wallet and purchase another Gimme Brow.

on 2/7/2015 5:47:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

This is a favourite product of mine, and I might even say HG.

I really love this. It's so easy, you use it like a mascara, just brush it on, and then... TA-DA, perfect natural brow! This product if not for someone who want to have a really intense brow look, or an instagram brow look, but for going to work or on a date or going to the grocery store, it's perfect! I will purchase again without any hesitation. I think it's on the expensive side for this type of product but it's so good I don't mind paying for it!

Popular Brows Products