BeneFit Cosmetics Gimme brow

on 4/16/2015 4:20:00 PM

Mixed opinion on this product. When first using there was too much product on the brush, so it went on the clumps that could be brushed out but the tip isn't very accurate. Good staying power. Loved the colour. Not sure how long its supposed to last, I have it 3 months and its gone a bit dry, was thinking of adding a few drops of eye wash.

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

This product has a lot of mixed reviews but for me it worked great. I have don't have THAT thin of brows but they are way to light in color so this really helps and it looks more natural than the Anastasia brow pen I used to use.

on 4/10/2015 7:16:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Olive, Not Sure

Easily the best brow product on the market right now. Way less harsh looking than pencils, less cakey than powder...really natural looking and easy to use. One tube lasts me like 6-8 months. It is definitely one of my makeup must-haves and a staple in my routine. I recommend it to everyone!

on 4/10/2015 11:46:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

I have thick well shaped brows so I never thought I needed this product.
But boy they look even better when I use it!
Super easy to use too, and fast application.
I wear glasses most of the time so it does a great job of keeping my eye area prominent and attractive!

on 4/10/2015 10:36:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Medium Brown, Not Sure

I bought this on a whim and while not disappointed in it, I'm not head over heels crazy about it. I use it in conjunction with their browzing set and the effect is great, natural and easy to do. Could I get this with another product most definitely so and once this is finished I'll probably check out the others, just because I'm a product junkie.

on 4/10/2015 9:20:00 AM

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse

I love this stuff and would have given it five stars, but the small amount versus the price -- $24.00 makes me reduce it to four stars. It really is annoying how tiny the amount is and I plan on complaining to Benefit Cosmetics, not that it will do any good I am sure !!!

For this reason, I try to not use it every day but it really is so easy to just swipe on. The little hairs add thickness and it adds color to your brows as well. Really good product.

HOWEVER, AND LISTEN UP LADIES, this does NOT fill in any empty spaces in your brows. So, I don't ever just use this product !! I always use Clinique 's Brow Pencil. The fine liner one in 02, soft brown, which is really the perfect dark ash brown. I don't know why it's called soft brown, the name is misleading. But for me , it is the the perfect match for my eyebrows. So Clinique's Brow Liner in 02 plus Benefit Gimme Brow in Dark give me awesome brows.
Lastly, I am hoping to dump both products in about 3 months since I started using Revitabrow last night for the first time !! It has excellent reviews so I am crossing my fingers. If I start growing eyebrow hairs again, maybe.....just maybe (?) I won't have to use either of these products anymore. Until then, Gimme Brow and Clinique.
OH ONE MORE THING... you can use a drop of saline to moisten the Gimme Brow when it starts to dry out. You can also use a couple drops of saline in your mascara to do the same thing. It works like a charm. !!

on 4/4/2015 3:09:00 PM

I LOVE THIS PRODUCT!!! It is hands down the best eye brow gel out there! It is very easy to apply and leaves you with full gorgeous, natural looking eye brows! I don't even have to use an eye pencil when using this! I absolutely love it. If you are looking for a natural look that fills in your eye brows stop right now and buy this! It is well worth it!!!

on 4/4/2015 3:09:00 PM

Best thing on earth! Seriously, My brows are nothing without this. It makes my thin uneven (been growing out my thin brows for almost 2 years) brows look so natural! I have dark brown hair and I use the medium shade as to the dark shade. I feel like the dark shade would be too much for me.

Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Neutral

Really awesome brow tint and gel for an everyday look. I use this when I just want to look polished for the day and don't want a full eyebrow. I have sparse eyebrows, and this helps fill them in while looking natural.

P.S. It's not on here, but the ULTA brow tint that is supposed to be a dupe for this is NOT good at all. The product itself is way too thick and watery compared to GimmeBrow.

on 4/2/2015 10:08:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral

This is the brow gel that made me need a brow gel. I use it alone or mixed with other brow products, depending on my laziness/desired look. Yes, it's pricey, but I've tried the NYX and L'Oreal versions and meh. Get this one. The only thing is I think Benefit should come out with a couple more colors. I use the dark one.

Popular Brows Products