April 19, 2014 | 1870 users online

Brows - BeneFit Cosmetics - Gimme brow

rated 5 of 5 on 4/7/2014 9:27:00 AM More reviews by Makingitsparkle

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

This is my favourite brow product. I have naturally sparse and light eyebrows and I find this product is easy to apply, builds volume as you wear it (apply and then check back a little while later - brows actually look fuller, not just darker). I prefer this over pencils or powders any day! It isn't cheap, but it is a great product. Will defs be repurchasing!

rated 1 of 5 on 4/6/2014 3:53:00 PM More reviews by sallyjayne

this product is really difficult to get right. The medium dark is black. it has a horrible chemical smell to it. Also very expensive for the amount and quality. Wont repurchase this

rated 5 of 5 on 4/5/2014 8:57:00 PM More reviews by JuliaCote

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

This is one of my favorite brow products ever. It's like colored mascara for your eyebrows, so the tinted gel actually sticks to the hairs and makes them look darker and fuller. My eyebrows are pretty thin and light, so I usually need to use a lot of it or find something that is designed to fill in more, but it is amazing if you're looking to add some thickness and color. Very natural-looking and easy to use. The package is pretty tiny, but it seems to last a surprisingly long time.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/5/2014 8:11:00 PM More reviews by Clovely

A couple of months ago, I had to bleach my eyebrows for a play. I ended up accidentally leaving the solution on my brows for waaaay too long, and they became a LOT lighter than I had intended. Figuring they would grow eventually grow back in their normal, dark shade, I spent the rest of my time covering them up with my bangs. Fast forward to the present day, and my brows have barely reached a sort of reddish blonde color (compared to my near black hair). Powders only sat on my skin and looked strange with the blonde hairs on top of it, and most gels made my brows totally dry and crusty. On a whim, I picked this up at Ulta. And what can I say? For once, I'm thankful for my impulse-purchasing tendencies. This product coats and thickens the brows, which means no more blonde hairs peaking through. It's a liquidy consistency when it first comes out, but it does dry pretty quickly. What's great is that it holds my brows perfectly in place and looks completely natural. Say goodbye to awkwardly penciled in brows! The wand is a great size and allows full control over how much product you want to put on. Pretty average packaging overall. My one complaint is the price-- I'm not against paying $20 for a good product, but this is such a small amount that you'll probably be rebuying it every two months if you're using it everyday like I am. But, as long as my brows stay this pathetic bleached color, I know I'll continue to.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/4/2014 3:24:00 PM More reviews by tallulahlm

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

I'm going to be honest; girls with sparse, thin brows that need a lot of filling in - this product is not for you. Look away. Girls with thick, full brows that require minimal grooming - GO BUY. I happen to be in this latter category, and this product is fantastic. I sweep it through my brows to deepen the color, fill in spaces that are slightly sparser, and set hairs in place. It looks natural and effortless yet groomed, and is perfect for daily wear (you might want to go in with a pencil beforehand to intensify if you're wearing a dramatic eye or lip look).

The only reason I gave this four stars is because it can be clumpy if it is not applied carefully, and I've had to go in with a clean spooly before to redistribute the product more evenly. I also found it dried out quite quickly - faster than mascara would.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/2/2014 3:52:00 AM More reviews by cindikinnns

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Black

I would say this produck is for grooming brows that are already full and dont need much work. As I have full brows, gimmebrow is enough for me; it defines my eyebrown and keeps them in place. However, it does not fill in brows, so those with brows that need filling in should only use this after their pencil or brow powder. The price, I would say, is rather much for a small tube that cant last more than four months. But, I'd repurchase this product as my brows only need something that makes them look tidy, groomed and kept in place all day.

rated 3 of 5 on 3/27/2014 4:52:00 PM More reviews by MrsNNHarb

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

This product is a RIP OFF in my opinion. I ordered it a while back from Sephora and was very disappointed when it came - mainly because of the size. It's the size of a sample tube of mascara, like what you would get in a free gift. For what it costs I think there should be more product. As for the actual product, I don't think it's any better than any other brow gels I have tried, so I will purchase a less expensive one going forward.

5 out of 7 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 3/27/2014 10:50:00 AM More reviews by jc2729

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

Great product if you have very fine brow hairs. I have black hair but for the most part my eyebrow hairs are very fine. I tend to use a gray brow pencil to darken the areas where I have hair but they are barely visible. Gimme brow really highlights the individual hairs so the overall look is way more natural than filling in with a pencil or product alone. If you have thicker hairs I dont think this product will do much for you as it will just be an overpriced tinted brow gel. But if you have sparser finer brows this product is amazing!

rated 2 of 5 on 3/27/2014 4:54:00 AM More reviews by MarinaJohaness

I have sparse eyebrows and this product doesn't work well on it's own for me. I need to use a brow powder first and then Gimme Brow. Only then would it give me a fuller-looking eyebrow effect. I would think this is best for people with naturally fuller eyebrows.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/26/2014 1:28:00 AM More reviews by Kellychancee

Honestly a waste of money in my opinion, the tube is so small and definitely not worth the $22 or so. Would be nice for someone with naturally dark/thick brows that just want a little definition, but I have to hardcore fill mine in so this isn't the best for me.