BeneFit Cosmetics Gimme brow

4.1

on 8/27/2015 4:20:00 AM

The best eyebrow product out there, would recommend to anyone. I use this as a base for a natural look and use a powder if need more defining. The gel is super easy to apply and looks great! 10/10

on 8/13/2015 7:59:00 PM

This is the only brow product I've found that I actually like! I've used all types of fillers, gels, powders, brushes...Many reviewers commented that this product is not appropriate for those with thin or sparse brows. I completely disagree, as mine are both and Benefit's Gimme Brow gives the illusion of much fuller and thicker brows. I took off one lippie strictly for price. I purchased at Sephora for $24, which is super expensive in my opinion. That being said, the tube I'm currently using was purchased almost a year ago and I use it daily. I've also noticed some clumps, but they're easily remedied with a light swipe on a tissue before application.

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

My brows are thick and I only use it to give more colors and thicken my brows a little bit. I think it is very suitable for people with thick eyebrows who want to thicken their eyebrows a little more.

on 8/10/2015 7:41:00 PM

Holy grail!! The only thing that annoys me is how clumpy it gets towards the end and how much it is for such a small tube compared to other brands brow gels

on 8/3/2015 7:32:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool

I have thick eyebrows but have little gaps in between my hairs. This brow gel was perfect for that. I have been using it for the past 8 months every day and it still hasn't run out even though the packaging is very very small. It is kind of pricey for a gel brow and doesn't have enough shades. For me, the light shade is way too light and the dark one fits me but visibly darkens my eyebrows. Lucky for me, that was my aim but not all of us are looking to darken our brows. Overall, I love this product and will definitely repurchase.

on 7/27/2015 10:53:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

I have lightly tanned skin and dark hair (in saying that, I also dye my hair lighter) so I use both the light/medium and medium/deep at the same time for the perfect colour for me. It lasts a while however I live in New Zealand and its $45 per tube which seems a bit excessive!

on 7/26/2015 5:03:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Ahh, being blonde it was difficult for me to find a brow product that did not make my eyebrows too dark, and still looked natural. This product fit the bill! :D It fills in my brows, and makes it look really nice, yet not over the top. Really happy with this product and how long it lasts throughout the day :)

on 7/22/2015 8:45:00 AM

I first bought this in medium/deep, as i have pretty dark and strong brows (I'm a dirty blonde, however my brows are far darker than my hair). I found the medium/deep way to dark, almost black. I was disappointed in the colour, however the texture and overall result was nice. So, I bought it in light/medium, which suited me perfectly. However, if you have really blonde eyebrows I think this could be a tad too dark.

Long story short;

Pros:
- Natural result (if applied sparsely)
- Easy to apply
- Feels light (if you apply sparsely)
- PERFECT for people with full eyebrows, who only look to make them “smooth” and even.

Cons:
- feels sticky if applied heavely, and can also look a bit ashy/grey
- Can make clumps if you're not easy on the hand.
- is NOT suited for people with thin eyebrows, or lack of eyebrow hair. This product colours you're eyebrows, it doesn't build them up.
- You get very little product, and it's pricey

I gave this 4 lippies because it suits MY eyebrows, however if i find a cheaper product (which does the same), I'll switch ASAP.

on 6/27/2015 8:10:00 PM

This is a very good product for taming and coloring eyebrows and does look very natural. I've tried both shades and am using the darker shade after I started tinting my brows, neither shade is too red like other brow products I've tried. It also does not feel heavy like other brow gels and coats well if more is needed. I like the portable size however that does make it easy to lose. Just make sure to wipe the excess off so there won\t be a blob left while applying. I personally need pencil because my hair is fine and it does not interfere with this product. My main issue with this is the cost of $28.00 CDN which is a little steep for something that will only last 2-3 months. I did find a product called Brows Now from Hard Candy which is similar and only costs about $6.00 CDN

on 6/22/2015 8:39:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Other, Medium

Benefit sure has a solid brow enhancing arsenal! I own the medium/dark shade and I use it on a daily basis to fill in my brows. For reference, I consider myself to have full but thin brows. I find that the small brush provides me enough control to thicken the look of my brows without any fuss in the morning. For special occasions I prefer a pot-type product (like a brow wax and powder) but for everyday this product is fantastic and fool proof! My brows last all day and have even survived several workouts. I would definitely recommend for those who want to try a brow enhancing product that doesn't require additional tools. Will definitely repurchase once I run out... although I've used mine for over 6 months and it's hard to tell if I'm anywhere near the end!

Popular Brows Products