January 31, 2015 | 2059 users online

Brows - BeneFit Cosmetics - Gimme brow

rated 5 of 5 on 1/31/2015 6:49:00 AM More reviews by ChanelLove07

Absolutely love this product, I have repurchased this about 3 times. I use the darker shade out of the two colors. It makes my eyebrow routine really quick and easy, giving it a really natural look. Stays put all day without any flaking. On days that I like to have a more natural look, this is definitely what I would use. Highly recommend it.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/21/2015 10:02:00 AM More reviews by eggbuttz

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I use the light/medium, because I'm very pale, but I do have brown hair. This product is a great color for my skin tone! I do also use Brow-zings from benefit, but I like to use this product when I'm going for a fuller brow look. I love it!

rated 4 of 5 on 1/16/2015 1:25:00 PM More reviews by paigecauffield

I've been using Benefit's Brow Zings for a few years now and thought I'd try something new. I went into the Benefit store and they recommended Gimme brow. I was a little nervous at first because I've only used brow pencils and pens in the past and the packaging looked more like a mascara, but once I tried I was hooked. When you brush the wand through, it instantly thickens and gives your brows shape, without looking unnatural. I love the formula because it combs all the stray hairs into place and keeps them there all day.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/16/2015 10:47:00 AM More reviews by debbiee0310

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I was walking thru the makeup dept at a local store and a salewoman asked if I would like to try this product. After purchasing many products that I didn't like in the past, I said "sure, why not?" Boy, am I glad I did. This product darkened my brows and made them look like they did when I was in my 20's (I'm 63 now). You just brush it on,and your brows look sooo natural. They matched my hair color exactly, and when you look in a magnifying mirror you can't see anything but the hair. I will never use anything else.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/14/2015 2:32:00 AM More reviews by nailizz

This is a really strong product I put this on when I was going on a 30 something hour car ride and my brows lasted right til I washed my face after over 20 something hours and also its so darn cute

rated 4 of 5 on 1/13/2015 12:18:00 PM More reviews by nlutes

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

Really like this product. It adds colour, fullness, and hold to brows. I tend to use a pencil first to fill in first (Lancome le crayon poudre or whatever it's called) then I brush this through to add fullness and hold.

I saw some reviewers complain about clumping - I agree it can be a bit clumpy, but not if you just look at the wand first. The wand is like a mini mascara wand. Have a peek at it, and if it looks like there's a ton of product on it, wipe some off first, and voila!

I have very dark brows and the dark colour works great for me, but I can't speak to other colours.

I would also add that I love how long-lasting it is. Unlike some clear brow gels which can harden or flake, this stays relatively soft and maintains its colour all day.

I'm on my third tube so, um, yes, for me it's a buy again. I'm not always a fan of Benefit products as I find they're sometimes too gimicky and overpriced, but for me this one is worth it.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/13/2015 12:03:00 PM More reviews by thethe28

I like this product a lot, this one it's perfect when you don't have much time to do your make up. I highly recommend!!

rated 2 of 5 on 1/12/2015 6:17:00 PM More reviews by Shcomeaux

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I have super thick eyebrows already and this product just left clumps until I used a spooly to brush them out. Feel like it didn't make a difference.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/8/2015 3:04:00 AM More reviews by Makaylad48

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Very Oily, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

A little pricy but worth it

rated 5 of 5 on 1/7/2015 7:53:00 PM More reviews by isabellayessi

Age: 30-35 Skin: Very Dry, Olive, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

Tinted gel contains microfibers that pull hair in as to make it natural looking for longest-blooming colors won't fade , isn't cheapest but will rebuy because it works for me and last time.