July 25, 2014 | 1661 users online

Brows - BeneFit Cosmetics - Gimme brow

rated 5 of 5 on 7/20/2014 3:52:00 AM More reviews by leanneladybug24

I flippin' love this stuff. I have a tendency to over do my eyebrows with pencil and powder but this is so quick and easy for me! Looks natural and doesn't take long to apply. If I want a more defined look (for a night out) then I'll add a little bit of pencil :-)

rated 2 of 5 on 7/18/2014 11:13:00 PM More reviews by amarilynd

I purchased this because I thought it would do wonders for my brows and make them very full and each hair thicker. I've seen so many people on the internet review it and layer it with their brow powder. It looked great on other people so I thought it would be a great on the go product. I normally use the Anastasia duo brow powder and thought layering it would look even better so I gave it a shot. I tried it with the brow powder and it did make my brow hairs look thicker, but not by much, I feel like maybe too thick for my small features. Then I tried it without the powder to see if it was truly a great stand alone product and it just looked too natural, plus my brow ends short on both ends so the gel couldn't do anything for me there. For $26 it is not worth the too natural- almost not there look. I even layered the product about three times too. Since I did need to layer it multiple times to get an unsatisfying result it wasn't even a fast product to use. I thought it would be perfect for weekdays when I was running to class, but it's not worth it. The brush size is great, but for the price I was so surprised on how little product was given. Overall, I think maybe for people with thicker hairs and who are willing to sit there and apply several layers will enjoy it, but it's not for me. Even if it was $10 I probably wouldn't reach for it often. The colour of the product and the brush size are the only things that are great. The price to me is ridiculously over priced.

rated 3 of 5 on 7/17/2014 11:57:00 PM More reviews by seeka2000

I wanted to love this, but it's just an average brow gel. I have very thin brows, so I need all the help I can get. It does a decent job at tinting them, and right after I apply I have a nice natural look. It lasts 5-6 hours, but then it just fades away like I didn't even put any on. But for the price you pay, and how small the container is, I expected to at least finish a work day and be able to see it on my face. Sadly this was a no-go for me :(

rated 4 of 5 on 7/15/2014 10:37:00 AM More reviews by Allouqua

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

Not too bad for a quick and easy little brow gel... Sure a pencil or powder would be more accurate and look more polished but it takes more time. I find quick swipe with this little gel and you're done.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/14/2014 10:44:00 PM More reviews by doesitcomeinblack

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Other, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I absolutely love Gimme Brow. I love natural looking, quick, easy brows and this is exactly that. I have dark blonde hair and brows and the light-medium color is perfect. I simply run the applicator through my brows a couple of times and focus more on the tail and the sparse areas. Then I use whatever is left on that side of the brush to run it through the front part of my brow just a bit (it looks more natural to put very little product there). I use the other side of the brush to do the other brow. I do both brows without even having to dip my applicator. I love how small the brush is as well. It's just impossible to mess up my eyebrows with this stuff and I can do both brows in about 30 seconds. It lasts through sweat, humidity, rubbing my face, hugging overly enthusiastic people, etc. and keeps my brows looking on point and in place all day.

The packaging is functional but I feel like it looks cheap/childish. If I'm paying big bucks for a tiny tube of product, I'd like that tiny tube to not look like something a middle schooler would keep in her Caboodle. This is a personal preference and it won't keep me from continuing to buy and use this product.

I also don't really enjoy paying so much money for a tinted brow gel but literally nothing else does the job like this does. You get hardly any product for the price tag but I'm relatively sure that my little tube will last me for quite a while. I'll still be repurchasing it when I run out, so apparently I think it's worth it.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/4/2014 3:04:00 AM More reviews by fecktopia

I have thick, black eyebrows that were recently overwaxed so I am new to working with brow products. This is perfect. Even though the colour is lighter than my brows it looks natural. The wand is easy to manage and apply. The results are much more subtle than a pencil, but the oomph factor is there and does not raise eyebrows looking fake. I can even go just outside the lines for a bit more volume and it looks fine.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/3/2014 11:12:00 PM More reviews by Lietuva

It really matches my eyebrow colour & holds the hair really well through the day,but since I paid 18$ dollars,I expected that I would not need a pencil,yet,it was not the case-this product can't give you straight lines that the pencil can draw.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/3/2014 1:33:00 AM More reviews by Yoshthestylist

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

Excellent for defining and filling in brows for a finished look. The light/medium shade is very neutral and seems to match both my daughters dark blonde, and my medium brown brows. Definite must have!!

rated 4 of 5 on 7/3/2014 12:53:00 AM More reviews by hannahps

I like my eyebrows to look very natural but polished, and this product is perfect for that. The little wand makes it easy to apply and it's buildable if you like a stronger brow look. Once you get past the slightly chemical-y smell, gimme brow is a great product! There are only two shades (a lighter ash brown and a darker brown), but they're pretty universal. My main problem with this product is the tiny tube, but because the wand is so small, it seems like it will last a while.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/30/2014 4:48:00 PM More reviews by Kimelise

This is my must have!

Perfect for setting brows, or used alone to thicken brows and fill in sparse areas.

If doing a full face I usually use this along with brow pencil or powder as well, by choice, but I find the product is suitable for use on its own.

Cute little wand for easy guided application, it is a small amount of for the price but I have no qualms in repurchasing.

Even got mum hooked on it, she has very minimal brows and is absolutely in love with it! Little miracle it is.

Have the color light- works well with ash tones, doesn't throw off and red tone at all like many pencils I've used.