April 18, 2014 | 1313 users online

Fragrances - Elizabeth Arden - Green Tea Cherry Blossom EDT

rated 5 of 5 on 3/31/2014 8:47:00 PM More reviews by sonya19

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

A gorgeous and classy fragrance. Has a zestiness to it like the original Green Tea, but it's even prettier. I used to wear Pretty by Elizabeth Arden which I still love, but this one is even fresher so my 'go to' for now.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/12/2013 5:45:00 PM More reviews by JulesOfWisdom

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Kinky, Fine Eyes: Blue

I absolutely adore this fragrance. I'm scent/smell sensitive & generally do not wear a scent, but I have put this on every day since I received it. There's a calming or peaceful effect that I enjoy when I smell this. It's a musky floral upfront & then I smell a plum fruit. From the key notes listed I feel that I smell the bergamot, ume plum, Chinese peony & white lily. It's a very fulfilling fragrance without being overwhelming. I feel it lasts 3 hours & then only someone on top of you would notice. Even at full strength this is not a fragrance that people meet before they meet you. What I don't like is the bottle and cap. The bottle is tall & narrow in depth leading it to being easily knocked over. The cap is an unyielding, thin plastic which makes it difficult to put on & off without breaking it. I just leave mine resting on top & not snapped shut. I do this because I've owned one of these bottles before & the cap cracked one day as I was snapping it back onto the perfume bottle.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/19/2013 2:05:00 PM More reviews by alison_k

This was mostly an impulse purchase in order to get a GWP but I was so surprised at this fragrance. The drydown of this fragrance is delicately clean and soapy with a hint of floral. After spraying this for the first time (and waiting an hour or so) I found the fragrance changed to this comforting and beautifully soft floral but still with the cleanliness of the original. I love the original Green Tea but this is different enough so that you wouldn't immediately think they were from the same fragrance family. I would absolutely buy this again and I am hoping that it isn't discontinued.

From the Elizabeth Arden website: Top Notes:Bergamot, Meyer Lemon, Tangerine, Orange Trees, Green Tea Vapor, Sweet Almond. Middle Notes: Cherry Blossom Tree, Ume Plum, Apricot, Chinese Peony, Green Tea Leaves. Base Notes: White Birch, Moss, Skin Musks, Heliotrope, White Lily