December 21, 2014 | 1844 users online

Styling Products - Ouidad - Wave Create Texture Taffy

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/23/2014 12:14:00 AM More reviews by eqing

Age: Unknown Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Brown

It's very sticky and tacky. It is literally a paste. Due to it's texture, it forms the curls on wet hair and really, really holds them. If you have the kind of curls that look great right when they dry, but then 4 hours later- droop then this will take care of that.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/25/2014 1:50:00 PM More reviews by chupie

Age: 44-55 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I actually really like this product on my 2a/b waves. No, it is not formulated for hold, but you can add gel if you want more hold. It's nice and beachy without being sticky. It leaves my hair shine and disperses well. It does what it is supposed to. If you want more defined curls, you need more of a hard hold gel type product.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 8/19/2013 8:34:00 AM More reviews by Arachne

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I had such high hopes for this product, but it just wasn't a winner for me. What a huge disappointment. It smells great, has a nice light consistency, leaves my hair soft and moisturized, but it didn't do anything to encourage curl/wave. It barely has any hold at all. It left my hair looking thin and stringy. It definitely gave me a beach effect, wherein my hair looked wet, like I had just gotten out of the water, but when I tried to fluff it up a little, all the wave sadly fell out of my hair. I used it with the sea spray salt, which I will review separately. Up for swap this goes.