Sonia Kashuk Moisture Luxe Tinted Lip Balm

on 10/15/2013 4:23:00 PM

Let's start with the good. The packaging is pretty impressive. It's got a nice weight to it and feels like a quality product. The balm is lightweight and doesn't feel sticky or tacky on my lips.

The color doesn't really last well, which was disappointing, and for $9.00 I'd expect it to last a little longer.

The main reason I don't use this anymore and will not buy again was the overwhelming scent. It smells strongly of chemicals. It is very overwhelming.

I love Sonia kashuks products, but this one got thrown away. Boooooo.

on 8/29/2013 8:11:00 PM

I received the Hint of Red shade in a recent swap.
I was amazed how easily this applied and felt on my lips. The color did not last as long on me as I would have liked..
The container itself is a bit heavy. Seems like it was made from some type of metal; expensive looking and very durable.

Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm

Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium

I purchased because it was on clearance at Target. I had no idea how lucky I am to stumble upon this gem. The color I purchased was Hint of Berry. I do not detect a fragrance. The product applies fantastically to the lips. It simply glides on and gives a nice balance of pigment along with a very nice shine. This item is better than any other "lip balm" I own. It is not waxy, it moisturizes and give remarkable shine and color. I simply love this item. I must admit, I think $9.99 is a little steep considering I got it for $2.98. Like I said before....lucky find!