September 18, 2014 | 1951 users online

Lips - Sonia Kashuk - Moisture Luxe Tinted Lip Balm

rated 2 of 5 on 10/15/2013 4:23:00 PM More reviews by MsMaggie

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Other, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

Let's start with the good. The packaging is pretty impressive. It's got a nice weight to it and feels like a quality product. The balm is lightweight and doesn't feel sticky or tacky on my lips.

The color doesn't really last well, which was disappointing, and for $9.00 I'd expect it to last a little longer.

The main reason I don't use this anymore and will not buy again was the overwhelming scent. It smells strongly of chemicals. It is very overwhelming.

I love Sonia kashuks products, but this one got thrown away. Boooooo.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/29/2013 8:11:00 PM More reviews by dakota2010

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

I received the Hint of Red shade in a recent swap.
I was amazed how easily this applied and felt on my lips. The color did not last as long on me as I would have liked..
The container itself is a bit heavy. Seems like it was made from some type of metal; expensive looking and very durable.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/18/2013 8:27:00 PM More reviews by CrimsonCountess

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

I purchased because it was on clearance at Target. I had no idea how lucky I am to stumble upon this gem. The color I purchased was Hint of Berry. I do not detect a fragrance. The product applies fantastically to the lips. It simply glides on and gives a nice balance of pigment along with a very nice shine. This item is better than any other "lip balm" I own. It is not waxy, it moisturizes and give remarkable shine and color. I simply love this item. I must admit, I think $9.99 is a little steep considering I got it for $2.98. Like I said before....lucky find!