Nivea Aqua Effect Gentle Toner for Dry to Sensitive Skin

on 9/13/2014 10:18:00 AM

I have been using this product for about six months now, and have gone through a few bottles of it. I have to say it is an amazing product for an amazing price. It is very affordable but still a great quality product. I have dry and sensitive skin, so a lot of products really irritate my skin, or work for one problem but not the other. I have found that I have not had any irritation from this product and my skin reacts very well to it. It is very gentle. I have noticed a big difference in the size of my pores since using this product. I love that it does not dry out my skin. It is very easy to use and it also does a really good job in helping to remove my makeup. I use this products everyday, 2-3 times a day, by putting some of the product on a round cotton pad and gently rubbing it all over my face. It is AMAZING! I will continue to use this product. I honestly cannot think of anything bad to say about it, I have only had great experiences with using it.

on 2/12/2014 11:23:00 PM

I have been using this for about a year. I know it doesn't have skin beneficial ingredients but the big factor for me is it doesn't contain alcohol. I like using a toner to make sure my face is fully clean and this toner works for me. It does have glycerin and ingredients to help dry skin. I will continue to buy it.

on 8/18/2013 8:33:00 PM

This toner doesn't do anything for me, good or bad. I have combination skin. Probably if you had dry skin, this would be an excellent toner. It's a very mild. My skin doesn't feel much different after using it. I often forget to use it, but I want to use it up.
It has almond oil and Nivea's "Hydra IQ" to moisturize. The back of the bottle says it doesn't contain any "skin drying alcohols", and that is true, but it cannot claim to be alcohol-free, because it has panthenol in it. Panthenol is an alcohol that hydrates skin. It does not dry my skin or make it feel tight at all.
The bottle is like other Nivea toners, it squirts out too much product at once. It's very hard to control.