April 18, 2014 | 1491 users online

Toners - Nivea - Aqua Effect Gentle Toner for Dry to Sensitive Skin

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 2/12/2014 11:23:00 PM More reviews by Jennlw5

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

I have been using this for about a year. I know it doesn't have skin beneficial ingredients but the big factor for me is it doesn't contain alcohol. I like using a toner to make sure my face is fully clean and this toner works for me. It does have glycerin and ingredients to help dry skin. I will continue to buy it.

rated 3 of 5 on 8/18/2013 8:33:00 PM More reviews by Farseashore

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

This toner doesn't do anything for me, good or bad. I have combination skin. Probably if you had dry skin, this would be an excellent toner. It's a very mild. My skin doesn't feel much different after using it. I often forget to use it, but I want to use it up.
It has almond oil and Nivea's "Hydra IQ" to moisturize. The back of the bottle says it doesn't contain any "skin drying alcohols", and that is true, but it cannot claim to be alcohol-free, because it has panthenol in it. Panthenol is an alcohol that hydrates skin. It does not dry my skin or make it feel tight at all.
The bottle is like other Nivea toners, it squirts out too much product at once. It's very hard to control.