Nivea NIVEA WATERPROOF EYE MAKE-UP REMOVER

1.7

on 6/28/2014 8:39:00 AM

does the job - removes eye makeup (waterproof or not is still yet to be tested, not sure it will see the day to be honest). it is creamy, not really a problem. the problem is that when I use it, my eyes blur out for a while until rinse... and the worse part is, it burns. maybe its just me, but I don't know how to work gracefully with this.

on 2/21/2014 11:34:00 PM

Skin: Other, Olive, Not Sure

Does this product work? Yes, but not well.
Does it have the smell and consistency of Elmers Glue? Yes.
Not exactly what I look for in an eye makeup remover.
Will not purchase again.
In fact, I wish I could return it.

on 11/29/2013 5:09:00 PM

Not work at all! I bought this because of the waterproof I see, but really disappointed!

on 10/22/2013 10:41:00 PM

This wouldn't take off my waterproof mascara AT ALL. I even let it sit on my lashes to see if it would then wipe off. Nope, basically just lost a bunch of lashes trying to wipe it off. It barely would even remove my plain powder eyeshadow. Will return immediately.

on 8/20/2013 6:57:00 PM

I bought this as I was looking for an effective, yet gentle waterproof mascara remover. Not a fan. It works "ok". That's it. Nothing spectacular. In fact I have better luck removing stubborn eye makeup with my Pond's Cold Cream. My eyes water as well when I use it. I'm a bit disappointed as Nivea is one of my staple lines.

Will not repurchase.

on 8/17/2013 10:00:00 PM

Creamy, gentle, no irritating scent, and it removes my waterproof mascara (Maybelline's The Rocket). It does take a double sided cotton pad per eye to remove everything, three pads in total (3 sides per eye) if I'm wearing heavy eyeliner. I usually squirt some out of the squeeze bottle onto a pad, and then just let it sit on my closed eye for several seconds before wiping. Even if it gets into my eyes, it is not irritating. I like the flip top cap, but I would prefer a clear bottle to see how much product is left.