July 22, 2014 | 2296 users online

Eyeliner - Maybelline - Eyestudio Masterdrama in Midnight Master

rated 5 of 5 on 3/8/2014 11:00:00 PM More reviews by reddbone

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Warm Hair: Black, Relaxed, Medium Eyes: Brown

The brush is what makes this product. It is a super fine felt tip pen that starts out thicker at the base and goes into the finest point imaginable. This makes it so easy to do a very thin line to a thick dramatic one. Its so easy to do a wing liner with it because of the brush design. I get a perfect clean line every time. The formula is very opaque and not shiny but not matte. The perfect in between. It wears will and does not bleed or smudge on my eye at all.

I would repurchase if I ever ran out because it works so well.

rated 3 of 5 on 9/30/2013 11:18:00 PM More reviews by BeautyBrunette16

Bought this recently. I still don't know what to think of it. It's about $8 and is okay. It doesn't do as well for me as my beloved Revlon Colorstay eyeliner. The main problem I find with this is the eyeliner itself. I wish it came with a sharpener, but it doesn't so loses a lippie there. The color is rich and black, and the staying power is pretty well. May repurchase.

rated 3 of 5 on 9/15/2013 6:15:00 PM More reviews by summerblossom6

I love yet really don't like this eyeliner. It lives up to its claims of being a 24hour liner as it does stay all day yet it is so hard to get a clean straight line with this (or am I just doing it wrong?!). So when I pull my eyelid taut as usual to draw on my eyeliner, I draw a nice clean, straight thin line but when I let me eyelid be normal again, the eyeliner looks horrible! It looks crumbly dry and the most crooked line I have ever seen! This never happens to me with my other eyeliners! But if I draw a line with my eyes open on my upper lashline without closing my eyes, pulling my lid taught, it looks fine! Sometimes it looks okay if I pull my lid taut but It still somehow manages to look crooked and some mistakes. But I really love it when it works because I can achieve such a nice straight creamy line and it lasts all day without fail through gym and hot humid days! It really works well for your tightline though so I mostly use it for that. The claims this product makes are true but somehow the clean straight line only happens half the time, and I apply this like all my other liners but they turn out fine all the time! So don't do the whole "pull my lid taut" thing with this liner because it just turns out bad. I love how it is a twistable liner though so I don't have to sharpen it and the Midnight Master is a very intense black which I love. It comes at about $8-9 a pencil which is an okay price but I am not sure if I'll repurchase again. I really lead a love/hate relationship with this liner. I would recommend it for using it on your tightline but not so much your upper lashline.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/17/2013 8:33:00 PM More reviews by pigmentpro

This is a retractable eyepencil and I must say its a good one considering I go for liquid liners. It glides super smooth as a solid black and doesn't need much going over for a great result. It covers over the most pigmented eyeshadows. This is a great eyeliner and when I run out, I will buy another one!