October 1, 2014 | 1793 users online

Eye Shadow - BeneFit Cosmetics - Powder eyeshadow in Soft Shoulder

rated 3 of 5 on 5/29/2012 10:14:00 AM More reviews by A314159P

Very soft shadow, pigmented and easy to shatter :/

This shade is particularly orangey on my skin tone.. want to use it as a crease colour but it still doesn't look quite right

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/7/2011 1:58:00 AM More reviews by Shanplum

Don't highly rate this as a shadow (on me it turns orangey - its me not the shadow something about my chemistry does this to products) But makes the most fabulous browned pink blush with a lovely finish which glides onto the skin and looks flawless. I have two of these hoping they will last me awhile. though these shadows are prone to breaking so don't recommend travelling with them, I had the shades Moody and Fishnets which are both awesome but have succumbed to this fate.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/18/2010 1:06:00 PM More reviews by cheesecakefiend

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Black

I like this shadow a lot in the crease. I mainly use this kind of like how TiffanyD uses soft brown to blend out colors. Does anyone who has this have soft brown too? How do they compare?

rated 5 of 5 on 5/26/2010 9:15:00 AM More reviews by veritykrall

Love :) This looks a LOT like Eden by Stila, but this is a touch more brown. Super soft, super pigmented, doesn't crease. Lovely lovely shadows, as are all from this line. Would definitely buy again, but I think they're being discontinued :( Everyone buy this while they're still around! Oh and you get a TON of product! 3.5g! Mac shadows only come with 1.2g I think.. Anyway this is definitely more than twice the product in a Mac shadow. Amazing :)

rated 5 of 5 on 5/11/2010 5:53:00 PM More reviews by Debbie1963

I use this product as a blush - it's a perfect color - absolutely love it. I think it's discontinued though.........I'll be buying a replacement on Ebay.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/26/2010 12:23:00 AM More reviews by angellbing

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Oily, Tan, Warm Hair: Black, Other, Medium Eyes: Black

I received this as a free sample in an order from the Benefit website, so I can't speak to the regular packaging or price of this product. However, the shadow itself is silky smooth, especially for a matte shade. It's a great warm neutral tan, although I can see it going a bit orange on some skintones. I wore this in the crease over a nude cream shadow for a couple of weeks while I was sick and didn't feel like doing much for makeup but still needed a little something so I didn't scare off customers at work. :) A very versatile shade, and even with frequent use, I think my sample will last quite awhile!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/6/2002 2:18:00 PM More reviews by estesmcc

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Great eyeshadow! This powder shadow has a great consistency and goes on very evenly. It is a smoky dark greyish/violet color. I use it to get a dressier or more polished look and it is very pretty. Probably best for lighter skin or cooler skin tones, though.