April 18, 2014 | 1868 users online

Lipstick - Lime Crime - Glamour 101

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 11/30/2013 11:58:00 AM More reviews by LadyMedb

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Other, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

Gorgeous, sophisticated deep red - I get so many compliments on how this shade matches my NC25 skin.

I love the formula - creamy, non-drying, easy to build. It "travels" a little if you're not careful with your lipliner, and that's the only reason why I'm removing one lippie. Love it!

rated 4 of 5 on 10/8/2013 9:20:00 PM More reviews by Tinaagade

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

Its a tad costly, plus I've had several Limecrime lippies break, but that was before that brand got popular, maybe they fixed it.. but Ive just taken a lighter, melted the broken layer, sticked it on, put it in the fridge and its fine again..
This is a really good lipstick for photos, and I love how its a mix between bright red and a bit more deeper wine red. It can stain your teeth, but just blot it, and you'll be fine. This is also a product that goes well along with other lip products like balms, lip gloss and so on.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/16/2013 12:29:00 AM More reviews by lisalynx

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Other

After reading other reviews for Lime Crime lipsticks, I was a little hesitant to buy this, but the colour looked so beautiful that I took the chance and bought a tube.

WOW am I glad I did!!! This is an absolutely stunning red / brown lipstick, though the picture from the site (attached above) shows it more as a winey / burgundy.

I had no problems applying this lipstick, one swipe was enough to leave a gorgeous opaque colour on my lips for day wear. Unlike other reviewers of Lime Crime lippies, I didn't find this drying at all, and with the use of NYC's Hero lip liner, there was no feathering at all.

I also found it rather long lasting ... only needed to reapply after 5 hours, which included 2 cups of coffee, a croissant, and then lunch - indian curry.

For $21 Singaporean dollars, would definitely repurchase, though I do wish they'd change the packaging as I find it a little to 'kiddie' for my liking, lol.