L'Occitane Sublime Essence

4.3

on 4/6/2015 10:35:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

bad product. wasted money.
too expensive.
not minimalism my big pore,even not reduce my redness
only soothing my skin

on 12/30/2014 6:12:00 AM

Soothing, blurring lines and pores and gives that subtle translusent young look. Effective on top of moisturiser and makes skin look as perfekt as possible without makeup, BB or CC.
Very good for us who do not like to use makeup every day, but sometimes in need of airbrush our skin without using heavy foundations/powders.

Line and pore blurrings effekt without beeing to much noticable.

After prolonged use it is also reducing redness without adressing the actual cause of redness for those with heavy areas of this issue.

A favorite, also suitable for men who do not want to use classic make up as it gives a light airbrushed look and helty glow as well as lendig the skin a silky texture and plumps the skin with moisture.

To small bottle L'Occitane - pump up the volume and give your fans a proper size so that everyone will benefit from this product. Keep the costs of it (you know it is the bottle which is expensive L'Occitane - not the product with all those mica crystal in it. C'mon please!), and the BB cream in the same Sublime Essence line do not any justice to this very versatile product.

Use it alone in summertime as a moisturiser or if oily skin after previous skin care steps. If you have dry skin, put in on top of your moisturiser (L'Occitane says you should use it as a serum, but to get that airbrushed look put it as the last step on top of your finishing product or mix with fountadtion/BB cream).

Like it or dislike it if this review is helpful or not. Thanks

on 10/21/2013 1:14:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm

I'm not a big fan of serums- it just seems to be an extra step in your skincare regimen that may not be completely warranted. That being said, I might be a convert after this one! I love that it has no silicones in it so it doesn't clog your pores- it's also light, fresh-smelling and hydrating. I definitely do need to use a face cream on top of this, but it evens out my skin nicely and definitely helped to get rid of a few blemish marks around my chin. My only problem with it is the price-however I got it at 20% off with an email coupon. It's still cheaper than all the "brightening" serums out there that claim to luminize with tons of mica and silica and nothing else. These ingredients were not listed in this serum. Gives my skin a nice inner glow that is so coveted! Love this stuff- will definitely repurchase.

on 8/15/2013 5:15:00 PM

I like this skin perfector because of its texture and scent. It glides on nicely under a bb cream. It does not exacerbate any fine lines or imperfections, so that is a plus. I do not think this substance does everything that it claims to, however, so I feel the need to comment on that. According to the box, the skin perfector makes the skin texture smoothed and refined (which it does), makes the pores look tightened (not at all), makes redness and blemishes seem reduced (I do not see a difference in redness), makes the complexion more even and radiant (radiant, yes, even, no), makes the skin hydrated and plumped (it does moisturize, but not excessively) and makes it feel soft and velvety (which it does). The result is that this product operates effectively for only half of what it is claiming. For that I removed one lippie. For such an expensive product, I would expect it to live up to all of its claims. The price is prohibitive and it is for this reason that I would not repurchase. This is otherwise a nice product.

Popular Treatments (Face)