April 23, 2014 | 1118 users online

Toners - Boots - Botanics All Bright Cleansing Toner

rated 5 of 5 on 4/7/2014 10:01:00 AM More reviews by Karoline001979

This is the best toner I have ever used! It leaves your skin feeling refreshed but not stripped of moisture. It has a nice smell. I have been using this together with the day and night cream. My skin looks the best it's looked in quite some time!

rated 5 of 5 on 10/21/2013 12:21:00 AM More reviews by Bookworm19

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm Hair: Brown, Kinky, Medium Eyes: Brown

This product is FABULOUS. I have dry skin and suffer from severe redness on my cheeks and nose. This stuff makes the redness disappear like it was never there! It really does brighten my skin and smoothen it out. If you have dry skin I do recommend a strong moisturizer. Combined, your skin will be heaven. Love, love, love this product. Also do not put the moisturizer on immediately after the toner. Let the toner do its thing first! Thirty minutes is best but if you don't have time, at least wait five. You will notice a difference. Anyway this product is the bomb.com and I will repurchase.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 10/7/2013 6:35:00 AM More reviews by joey_s

Age: 44-55 Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I actually like this better than I was expecting to. Just enough "umph" to complete my face cleansing process without over-stripping. Feels refreshing enough w/o irritating my combo, slightly sensitive, acne-prone skin. A definite budget recommendation for combo/normal skin types!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 9/4/2013 2:15:00 PM More reviews by prettypollyperkins

I first used this organic toner when I ran out of my usual exfoliating toner, after a thorough double cleanse and a face mask. if any toner is reactive I figured I would soon find out after putting my skin through all that... This toner passed the sensitivity test hands down with no sign of redness or soreness after a thorough swipe with a cotton wool pad. After using it on evenings only for one week my skin looks slightly brighter and it doesn't feel tight or leave any residue. It smells natural and pleasant too. I much prefer more natural products like this but on an evening - after a face full of make-up -my skin needs my usual Clinique Clarifying lotion no. 2 but if I ever find myself out of that again I will definitely turn to the Boots All Bright toner again.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 8/15/2013 1:39:00 PM More reviews by TurtleMoon

I've tried a number of different toners over the years, but have never really seen any difference to my skin with prolonged use. This includes the world famous Clinique 3 Step system, the toner of which left my face feeling red raw and incredibly dry.

Sadly, although this Botanics toner has received glowing reviews online from various beauty YouTubers and bloggers alike, I'm still to see any noticable difference. It smells very astringent to me (the second ingredient is Alcohol denat. so that's probably why) and like the Clinique toner it leaves my skin feeling tight and dry; I definitely have to apply way more moisturiser after using this compared to when I don't use it.

Although the beauty world recommends you cleanse, tone and moisturise, I'm a great believer that this isn't necessarily the case for everyone. I know if I used this as part of my daily skincare routine it would break me out badly and leave me with horrendous dry patches too. I'll continue to use it once or twice a week as I don't like throwing products away if I can avoid it, but I certainly won't be rushing out to try more toners any time soon.