October 30, 2014 | 1632 users online

Lip Gloss - Revlon - ColorBurst in Adorned

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/16/2014 2:30:00 AM More reviews by viverr

Age: 30-35 Skin: Other, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

Beautiful color, amazing pigmentation, amazing lasting quality (5+ hours), most of all - moisturizing!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/2/2014 12:17:00 AM More reviews by faija

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Dark, Cool Hair: Black, Relaxed, Fine Eyes: Brown

I was online today trying to figure out what I wanted to order from MAC's By Request collection. And Tempatalia had this as a dupe for MAC's Glam lipglass. So I start looking for Adorned. I found a couple of reviews on it and I had to have it. I went to 3 stores before I found it. In the package it is very bright almost flourescent looking hot pink. I'm dark skinned and I don't do colors that are too bright so I almost didn't get it. I knew that Walgreens will allow returns so I went on and got it.

As soon as I got in the car I put it on. Even with no liner it was super pretty. Very very pigmented but because my lips are also pigmented, it comes out to a very pretty pink. I'm going to go back and get another just in case I lose this one. Yes, it is that serious. If you are are a dark brown girl, get this.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/29/2014 7:10:00 PM More reviews by Mima25

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Olive, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Black

Love this! It's such a unique beautiful shade with good staying power and reasonable texture. The thing I love most about it is the gorgeous colour.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 12/27/2013 1:29:00 PM More reviews by alexanna7

Age: 44-55 Skin: Normal, Olive, Neutral Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

Adorned is a bright fuschia-pink lip gloss. It's got a hint of shimmers,it goes on smoothly on the application. It brings a nice pop of color on the lips. Love it!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/18/2013 5:38:00 PM More reviews by Angelamakeup

I bought this yesterday, tried it for the evening and today at lunch ran and picked up a backup of this. Simply because it is an amazing product and it's limited edition! Wow, this lip gloss is so fantastic. I'm assuming if you purchased this shade you love bright vibrant colors. Obviously if you like neutrals this won't be for you. This truly performs! I am more than thrilled with the lasting power, coverage and pigmentation. It is not sticky and it doesn't have a strong scent. I feel like this performs like a high end lip gloss. This is my first experience with lip gloss in this line but I am so curious about the shades in their non limited edition now!

rated 5 of 5 on 11/1/2013 7:52:00 PM More reviews by squirrelXetiquette

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

Hello, Barbie, lets go party....indeed. This gloss is amazing. Full stop. The colour payoff is incredible: super opaque, bright, smooth, and hot pink! The thing i love most about it is the stain it leaves behind. The prettiest pink hue lingers on the lips well after the gloss has evaporated/disappeared. I looove this gloss & can compare its vibrancy to nars' funnyface. Ooooooo yeah!!!!

rated 5 of 5 on 10/6/2013 10:35:00 AM More reviews by anormansyah

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

what a lippie!! I bought and wore it straight away and WOW, how many guys looked and smiled. even one hot young guy at the queue did a triple take and kept apologizing for keeping me waiting too long. I didn't mind waiting behind a hot guy! hahaha

its very moisturizing, wet look, shimmery and not sticky at all. what a winner.

wear this and ready to hand out your number to some hot guys :D

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 8/15/2013 8:18:00 AM More reviews by angekronaus

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

Part of the new colour range for Revlon, this Adorned lipgloss is WOW!!!
Bright & cheerful, not for the faint hearted!
Texture is smooth, easy to apply & moisturising, without being too sticky like some lipglosses.
The colour is extra bright fushia pink with hints of shimmer. Stunning for day or night.
Im not a huge fan of the extra long tube lipglosses because the wand is so long & therefore more difficult to control but its not the end of the world either.
Excellent product, would definitely buy more of this.