October 30, 2014 | 1711 users online

Polishes - Crabtree & Evelyn - Nail Polish

rated 5 of 5 on 8/29/2014 4:16:00 PM More reviews by PeopleWillStare

I bought the color 'Sugarplum'--the brush was great and the polish applied really well. I would consider looking for other colors in the same brand.
Pros:
not thick/sticky, good consistency
easy to fix mistakes
I used 2 coats and the polish was very opaque, a plus as usually shimmery/metallic are a little watery and need more than 2 coats in order to be opaque.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/19/2014 8:38:00 PM More reviews by EM65

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

One of the THE BEST nail polishes I have tried. This polish will last me a good week with a top coat! Great formula, applies wonderfully. Outperforms Sephora Formula X (chipping in two days) and some of my more expensive polishes. I have Sugar Plum which is gorgeous and Avocado.

The best part is that they are so cheap. Here in Canada, they are $6 each, $10 for 2 and $12 for 3.

One thing though, I'm not exactly crazy about the applicator/brush. It is quite short and I wish the brush were wider. That aside, I will be buying more colors as I can't get over how good this polish is.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/17/2014 12:06:00 PM More reviews by whiskehz

THIS is by far the best nail polish I've ever used. The formula applies so easily and with a top coat, my manicure lasts about a week. My father in-law works at Gift-o-logy/Hannoush and they carry Crabtree & Evelyn products. I received 7 different colors: black cherry, silver, sky blue, eggplant, pomegranate, & gold. All are beautiful, all only need no less than 2 coats. With the black cherry, it's best to use a black coat underneath to really bring out the color. I'm not sure how much it is on their website or in other stores, but it's only 6$ at Gift-o-logy/Hannoush. It's great nail polish! I'm surprised a lot of people haven't tried it.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/14/2013 7:57:00 PM More reviews by Riknows

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Other

THE best nail polish on the market. Better than OPI! No, I can't believe it either. Drys fast, wears like iron and it's 6.00, cheaper than drug store brands.
Also, Formaldehyde free!