Crabtree & Evelyn Nail Polish

on 2/19/2014 8:38:00 PM

One of the THE BEST nail polishes I have tried. This polish will last me a good week with a top coat! Great formula, applies wonderfully. Outperforms Sephora Formula X (chipping in two days) and some of my more expensive polishes. I have Sugar Plum which is gorgeous and Avocado.

The best part is that they are so cheap. Here in Canada, they are $6 each, $10 for 2 and $12 for 3.

One thing though, I'm not exactly crazy about the applicator/brush. It is quite short and I wish the brush were wider. That aside, I will be buying more colors as I can't get over how good this polish is.

on 1/17/2014 12:06:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

THIS is by far the best nail polish I've ever used. The formula applies so easily and with a top coat, my manicure lasts about a week. My father in-law works at Gift-o-logy/Hannoush and they carry Crabtree & Evelyn products. I received 7 different colors: black cherry, silver, sky blue, eggplant, pomegranate, & gold. All are beautiful, all only need no less than 2 coats. With the black cherry, it's best to use a black coat underneath to really bring out the color. I'm not sure how much it is on their website or in other stores, but it's only 6$ at Gift-o-logy/Hannoush. It's great nail polish! I'm surprised a lot of people haven't tried it.

on 8/14/2013 7:57:00 PM

THE best nail polish on the market. Better than OPI! No, I can't believe it either. Drys fast, wears like iron and it's 6.00, cheaper than drug store brands.
Also, Formaldehyde free!