Essence Essence I Love Punk Eyeliner Pen

2.7

Skin: Dry, Olive, Not Sure

It's kind of ok for a drugstore brand, I am really surprise especially for its really cheap price tag...I bought it because I need an eyeliner so bad when I was away..the one thing that I had to complain was the plastic cover kept separating from the lid and then when you try to put it on make sure you use the tip and only the tip, if u accidentally hit the sides of the tip, black mess will occur.

on 9/24/2014 10:48:00 AM

Ok so let me start out by saying the cons for this product. IT IS NOT BLACK, its not a deep black its a very faint black, so it can't be used by itself. But its really good when it comes to creating precise winged liner, I love the thick tip because it makes application very fast for when you're in a rush, so I really love using it to make the wings on my liner, I usually go over it with the Essence gel liner in Midnight in Paris which is really black, or The Body Shop's black eyepencil which also makes it black. Another pro is it's really cheap and its CRUELTY FREE!!! YAY!

on 6/12/2014 7:11:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Medium Brown, Not Sure

This was the first Essence item I bought and I am so disappointed by it. As a punker, I really thought this eyeliner was a dream come true alas the colour isn't even a dark black! SUCH a waste of time, ugh.

on 4/23/2014 2:35:00 AM

This eyeliner smudged within a couple of hours so it's a no-go for me. But other than that it was alright- extremely easy to use and a good-but-not-dramatic color payoff.
I have to admit I didn't expect much from this 2.99 eyeliner pen. My usual eyeliner is Lancome Artliner, Stila Stay All Day is my back-up. I'm starting to realize that I have to stick with the pricier brands if I want my eyeliner to stay in place.
Tried this because I was curious- won't buy this again.

on 1/19/2014 8:20:00 PM

This is difficult to use. I do a lot of thick eyeliner looks, but I found that the tip and the end didn't give off much color while I had to use the side. Creased a lot too. Wouldn't recommend...

on 8/14/2013 2:09:00 PM

This was cool. It wasn't just any liner, it was a felt tip marker type. I got it in black, which I think was the only shade available. It went on well, and had good staying power. The color itself is great when applied. It was cheap, essence always is. I got it for roughly 3.99. The packaging I liked, it was cute. Jet black marker pen with pink "I <3 Punk" writing. When you opened the cap, there was a plastic cap defending the felt tip from the top. This became annoying and awkward eventually, as it got stuck a lot more than once. It slowed me down applying makeup. Overall I would totes buy again. It's a great product and ticks most of my boxes and I have recommended to friends.