July 30, 2014 | 1982 users online

Eyeliner - Essence - Essence I Love Punk Eyeliner Pen

• Price: $

rated 1 of 5 on 6/12/2014 7:11:00 AM More reviews by thisisntleya

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Medium Brown, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This was the first Essence item I bought and I am so disappointed by it. As a punker, I really thought this eyeliner was a dream come true alas the colour isn't even a dark black! SUCH a waste of time, ugh.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 4/23/2014 2:35:00 AM More reviews by sprite26

This eyeliner smudged within a couple of hours so it's a no-go for me. But other than that it was alright- extremely easy to use and a good-but-not-dramatic color payoff.
I have to admit I didn't expect much from this 2.99 eyeliner pen. My usual eyeliner is Lancome Artliner, Stila Stay All Day is my back-up. I'm starting to realize that I have to stick with the pricier brands if I want my eyeliner to stay in place.
Tried this because I was curious- won't buy this again.

rated 2 of 5 on 1/19/2014 8:20:00 PM More reviews by DrGMart

This is difficult to use. I do a lot of thick eyeliner looks, but I found that the tip and the end didn't give off much color while I had to use the side. Creased a lot too. Wouldn't recommend...

rated 4 of 5 on 8/14/2013 2:09:00 PM More reviews by eimear5sos

This was cool. It wasn't just any liner, it was a felt tip marker type. I got it in black, which I think was the only shade available. It went on well, and had good staying power. The color itself is great when applied. It was cheap, essence always is. I got it for roughly 3.99. The packaging I liked, it was cute. Jet black marker pen with pink "I <3 Punk" writing. When you opened the cap, there was a plastic cap defending the felt tip from the top. This became annoying and awkward eventually, as it got stuck a lot more than once. It slowed me down applying makeup. Overall I would totes buy again. It's a great product and ticks most of my boxes and I have recommended to friends.