Couldn't disagree more with the reviewer below. Mine chips after 24 hours...totally a waste of money. I've tried several shades and they all chip pretty fast... So disappointed.
I wrote a huge, long entry about Vinylux overall. In my opinion, its a huge game changer, as - at least on me - it does last the full 7 days without the possible damage of Shellac. My fellow reviewers all seemed to agree. This post is for the color Impossibly Plush specifically. Its an amazing color for fall - a cool toned greige. In the bottle is looks whatevs, but on its truly lovely.
- Great color for fall - on trend but completely work appropriate
- Universal color - this could work on fair, medium, olive or darker lovelies -- different effects, but equally beautiful
- Good basic which can be layered with other colors (i.e. a shimmer, black tips, etc)
- Creamy application - two coats to opaque
- Long lasting - so far the formula is holding and I love it!
- Not quite the shine of a gel, almost like a satin finish - even with the topcoat
- Doesn't do much to help with any ridges or nail imperfections - you really need to have healthy nails and buff any ridges beforehand
A definite must in my opinion for fall!
Vinylux Posts: http://www.makeupalley.com/product/showreview.asp/ItemId=163111/Vinylux-Weekly-Polish/Creative-Nail-Design/Nails