Urban Decay Revolution Lipstick - Anarchy

4.5

Not tested on animals
Urban Decay is a Cruelty-Free Subsidiary.

on 6/14/2015 6:03:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine

I picked this one up on a whim. the colour is a hot fushia with blue undertones. it's a REALLY flashy colour.

unlike candy yum yum from MAC this one has a creamy texture that doesn't dry up your lips or show off every crease in them. it's a very flattering look if you have cool undertones.

personally I pair it up with a tinting crystal gloss for a more richer colour (plus who doesn't like a little glitter? just a little!) from Giorgio Armani called flash lacquer black pearl. people complement me on it all day.

when I say ALL DAY I do mean ALL DAY! this thing won't come off easily or feather! after 12 hours it was still there as if I had just applied it... taking it off is a hassle though.

Price wise, it retails for $40 over here which is really pricey but the colour pay off is awesome! Way better then my previous fav. from MAC.

on 5/23/2015 12:34:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

I am in love with this lipstick. the formula is extremely creamy, but it still stays on all day (literally). It goes on smoothly and doesn't bleed or settle in creases. Anarchy is a super hot, hot fuchsia pink. I think I may go back to Sephora and buy this in Bang, as well.

on 4/24/2015 5:51:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Warm

This is a review for the Urban Decay Sheer Revolution Lipstick in Anarchy. Love this hot pink/fuchsia with blue undertones. Loveeeeeeeee this color, moisturizing feel it has on the lips. Best part, no need to prep the lips with a balm. This lipstick feels like a balm and the color payoff is awesome. This lipstick retails for 22$

on 11/23/2014 11:46:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Warm

A better formula than Mac Pink Pigeon which is the exact same color but matte. Just like Candy Yum Yum Pink Pigeon is too drying & patchy to be a $16 lipstick. I have WNW l/s that applies better. However I loved the color of Mac PP so went on the hunt for a quality dupe. U/D Anarchy is what I found. Its moisturizing,goes on smooth,even,last for hours. The only con is that since it is so creamy a lip pencil is a must & a light hand to avoid feathering. I love U/D cosmetics just as I do Nars so when can't find what I want with Mac this is a good place to turn.U/D eye shadows are also creamier than Mac.

on 8/31/2014 2:04:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Medium Brown, Not Sure

Color is a bright hot pink on my skin tone.
Formulation is excellent. Moisturizing, creamy, smooth. Is a matte, but not super matte.
I have super super super dry lips and this did not make my lips flake up or anything of the sort... it actually did the opposite and made my lips moisturized. Impressed.

on 8/3/2014 11:42:00 AM

I had this lipstick sitting in my collection for months before I finally decided to try it out. I got it in a sample box and was absolutely horrified at the color of it- bright neon pink. I have a warm complexion with red hair, so getting it to match my skin tone would be nearly impossible. After mulling it over, I finally decided to go for it and I am glad that I did. The formula of this lipstick is extremely pigmented, stays put, and does not require constant application. This product stayed on my lips for hours at a time with no touch ups. When I first applied it, I did tone down the pigmentation a bit by mixing Nuxe Lip Balm over the lipstick, which gave it a less painted-on look and more of a subdued one (if that is even possible). This lipstick will bleed if lip liner is not applied, so beware. I learned that one the hard way but managed to clean up by applying more Nuxe Lip Balm and blurring the edges up a bit. The formula is very creamy and does not dry the lips. That being said, it does bleed and will settle into lip lines if not touched up during the day. All in all, I think that this product has phenomenal coverage and staying power, and would give it four out of five stars. The color itself is awesome once you get used to the idea of toning down all other makeup for the day. I would repurchase this color and others.

on 6/29/2014 7:10:00 PM

I love this lipstick so much! The color is gorgeous! It is funny that they don't advertise this as a long lasting lipstick but it lasts quite a while. Currently I've had it on for 7 hours and still looks pretty good. And I've been eating and drinking. After 3 or so hours the actual lipstick goes away and leaves behind a stain, which works for me. The lipstick feels really good while on. Would definitely buy again.

on 12/11/2013 7:19:00 PM

If your're searching for the PERFECT bright pink fuchsia lip color then look no further than Urban Decay's - Anarchy. Its the perfect lipstick with great lasting power and pigmentation. And trust me, this color paired with jilted lipliner from Urban Decay will have all eyes on you.

Though, wearer warning this color is only for the daring and those who won't mind the stain that it leaves on your lips for the next 3 days after you've worn it. But seriously, take the plunge and add this color to your collection.

on 12/4/2013 11:44:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Warm

I love this color! It's a hot fuschia color with blue undertones. This looks great on my NC30 skin. This is a difficult color to pull off during the day so I usually wear it when I go out at night. Great pigmentation, and it goes on smoothly. It's hydrating but has enough of a grip that you don't feel like it would slip right off your lip when you are drinking or eating. I'd say it lasts about 3-4 hours on me (with eating and drinking) and it leaves a light stain on your lips. I wouldn't recommend this to anyone with a fair to light skin tone because it would probably be too bright.

on 12/4/2013 5:50:00 PM

I actually really like this lipstick. Coverage is good. Formula is good. Color is smoking hot! But... it's just a hard shade to wear. I really love it and will wear it, but it's definitely not a wear-to-the-office kind of shade. I received a sample in a subscription box which I'm thrilled with because the reduced wearability and the fact it's pretty trendy means I could not justify purchasing this normally.

Popular Lipsticks