Laura Mercier Kohl Liner Extreme

4.5

on 9/12/2013 7:59:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm

Just go buy this. It is fantastic on the upper water line. Trust me, I am old and have tried everything. This is the best.
Tip- keep your eyes open - no blinking - for a minute after applying or you are going to get this on your lower water line.... or worse.
I went to lunch with my best friend yesterday. I wore this and just mascara. We got to talking and I brought up this product because I am the kind of woman who spreads the word when I find something good. She said " I noticed it the minute I saw you . I wondered how the heck you got mascara so close to the base of your lashes or what you had done because you look fantastic."
If I could only use 2 products it would be this and Armani Eyes to Kill mascara.
Just go buy it.

on 8/13/2013 10:18:00 PM

I am hunting for the perfect black kohl liner to rim my waterline. I have some Indian kohl powder, and I am trying to find a good combination that lasts as long as possible. This I think is a good start, but the lasting power just isn't there for me (by itself) on the waterline. I think it's just a tricky place anyway. If anyone has any success, please let me know!