Merle Norman Wicked Lash Mascara

on 6/10/2015 1:04:00 PM

BEST Mascara EVER! I am a lash junkie and I've literally tried almost every one I could get my hands on and this is AMAZING! Great price point, it lasts me almost 2 months ( I wear it everyday) and I get so many compliments on my lashes!
No fallout like those ridiculous fiber mascaras, and my lashes are long and so thick!

on 8/13/2013 8:58:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

I am in love with this Mascara. It is very dark black and provides high drama with one coat. I usually curl my lashes and then apply 2 dif mascaras to get volume and length but that isn't needed with wicked lash. It was recommend that I get the mascara primer that goes with it and so I did. This mascara applies and wears well both with and without the primer. It takes one quick coat and my lashes are touching my brow bone. I am beyond impressed with this mascara. It holds my lashes up all day and it gives an awesome, super dark effect. I love it and will absolutely repurchase. Very minor flaking after several hours of wear, nothing I can't deal with tho. It is not labeled as water proof but it can be tricky to remove. I use an eye makeup remover and its not terrible to take off.