Merle Norman Wicked Lash Mascara

Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure

This mascara flakes horribly. After a couple of hours it is all under my eyes. For $19.50, I would expect better, but it is worse than the cheapest drugstore mascara I've ever bought. It doesn't even matter what it does for your lashes if you look like this! I've worn it three days thinking I must be doing something to cause it, but will be tossing it.

got this as a sample love it!

BEST Mascara EVER! I am a lash junkie and I've literally tried almost every one I could get my hands on and this is AMAZING! Great price point, it lasts me almost 2 months ( I wear it everyday) and I get so many compliments on my lashes!
No fallout like those ridiculous fiber mascaras, and my lashes are long and so thick!

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

I am in love with this Mascara. It is very dark black and provides high drama with one coat. I usually curl my lashes and then apply 2 dif mascaras to get volume and length but that isn't needed with wicked lash. It was recommend that I get the mascara primer that goes with it and so I did. This mascara applies and wears well both with and without the primer. It takes one quick coat and my lashes are touching my brow bone. I am beyond impressed with this mascara. It holds my lashes up all day and it gives an awesome, super dark effect. I love it and will absolutely repurchase. Very minor flaking after several hours of wear, nothing I can't deal with tho. It is not labeled as water proof but it can be tricky to remove. I use an eye makeup remover and its not terrible to take off.