August 23, 2014 | 1321 users online

Eyeliner - L.A. Colors - Grafix eyeliner in Purple

• Price: $

rated 2 of 5 on 8/14/2014 12:25:00 AM More reviews by angelajj74

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Curly, Medium Eyes: Blue

This was awful...seriously! I was really surprised at this ...I love so many things from l.a colors the quality of their products just keeps improving... BUT THIS? This was watery and their was no color . Ugh disappointing I was excited to get this and it was a let down in every way!

rated 1 of 5 on 8/29/2013 12:35:00 PM More reviews by catnip777

Age: 36-43 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

Oh, how I wish I had looked up this liner before buying. I know, it's only a dollar and some change, but I'd rather wasted my money on something else! I can only ditto what the review above has said: watery, icky, no color. I got this to try to practice using liquid liner, but it's not even worth messing with. DO NOT BUY!!! Buy a candy bar instead! :)

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 8/13/2013 8:29:00 PM More reviews by pigmentpro

God aweful liquid eyeliner!!!! The applicator is all wrong and is difficult to explain. Its not a brush or a felt tip. Extremely watery eyeliner and bleeds and takes forever to dry and after all of that, the color is too sheer and barely shows. You definitely do not get a nice, solid line of purple, All you get is a sloppy mess! DO NOT BUY!! ICK! YUCK! NO! I can recommend either Wet n Wild or Hard Candy for a good purple liquid liner.