L.A. Colors Grafix eyeliner in Purple

Price: $

on 1/26/2015 6:25:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Warm

Hair: Brown, Relaxed, Fine

I got this liner in black brown, and I truly enjoy it for the price. I swatched my hand and it showed very well. It blends with my skin tone though, so it's not highly obvious. (which is what I bought it for! Natural liner!) The applicator tip is a bit odd, but I like it's stiffness.

on 12/18/2014 5:10:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Brown, Curly, Fine

***i kno this review is for the Black, but I didn't see it listed, so here I am! The purple must have real issues coz I've been playing w the Black today & it seems really good! It's very moist (not dried all out like some liners! B4 u even opened it up 4 1st time! I hate when that happens), but this isn't waterproof (or doesn't say on the package waterproof), so hence 4/5 lippies although I've had it on for awhile & I have sensitive alternating between watery & Sahara desert eyes & no irritation or running (yet!). I got this at Kmart. I hadn't seen it there b4 & I nabbed the last Black. They had mostly charcoal & brown left. I wish they had this in teal! The tip is a felt tipped applicator (not a pen) that screws apart & you can dip the applicator back into the ink well once you have used some of the product if u want to go over ur makeup a 2nd time pass. It caps tightly. This is the neatest for making feline flick cat eyes. And LA Colors is a cruelty free brand. I like that part best! So between that, the price, & how inky darkly pigmented this eyeliner is, are its pros & cons are that its not widely available yet (I think I need a back up. & 1 for my purse!), & that it doesn't claim to be waterproof are the negative things. Very pigmented, thick, & dries matte. But it takes a little longer than some liquid eyeliners to dry...you can make very thin or very thick lines depending on your heart's desire. This is a really nice eyeliner. Another good DS product! A gem really! I was so pleasantly surprised after 48 hours of xmas shopping hassle to uncap this sucker & be pleasantly shocked at how good this was. I don't kno what's wrong the deal w the purple ones but get the Black! Another win for LA Colors!!

on 8/14/2014 12:25:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

Hair: Black, Curly, Medium

This was awful...seriously! I was really surprised at this ...I love so many things from l.a colors the quality of their products just keeps improving... BUT THIS? This was watery and their was no color . Ugh disappointing I was excited to get this and it was a let down in every way!

on 8/29/2013 12:35:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Neutral

Oh, how I wish I had looked up this liner before buying. I know, it's only a dollar and some change, but I'd rather wasted my money on something else! I can only ditto what the review above has said: watery, icky, no color. I got this to try to practice using liquid liner, but it's not even worth messing with. DO NOT BUY!!! Buy a candy bar instead! :)

on 8/13/2013 8:29:00 PM

God aweful liquid eyeliner!!!! The applicator is all wrong and is difficult to explain. Its not a brush or a felt tip. Extremely watery eyeliner and bleeds and takes forever to dry and after all of that, the color is too sheer and barely shows. You definitely do not get a nice, solid line of purple, All you get is a sloppy mess! DO NOT BUY!! ICK! YUCK! NO! I can recommend either Wet n Wild or Hard Candy for a good purple liquid liner.