September 3, 2014 | 1518 users online

Mascara - Almay - Get Up and Grow Waterproof

rated 5 of 5 on 1/8/2014 12:58:00 AM More reviews by StellaFinnoh

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

Love it! Waterproof - or at least sweatproof; it smudges in the shower - and doesn't clump! The brush is fantastic for such a price. The only complaint is that it doesn't do what is advertised, which is grow your lashes, but hardly any product would be able to achieve such a miracle, and my hopes were pretty low anyways. Overall, would definitely buy again!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/25/2013 12:17:00 PM More reviews by glowing500

Age: 36-43 Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

I love this stuff! I seem to love all the mascara's that everybody else hates and I hate what everybody else seems to love (Lash Blast...I'm lookin' straight at ya). I guess I march to a different drummer...when they said "sit down", I stood up!

Emilynoel83 raved about this so I picked it up on sale. This stuff is fab, it does not clump and it never smears or flakes. I layer this with Cover Girl Flame Out for a super long, lush, false lash effect.

rated 3 of 5 on 9/14/2013 8:23:00 AM More reviews by Otterchilla

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Other Eyes: Blue

This mascara is an interesting one. It's not waterproof, it's not the best mascara out there, but it'll do. It can be very difficult with this one to get anything other than color. If you have long, full lashes and are just looking for a color, pick it. Otherwise, it's expensive, not waterproof, and a bit weird. It is a good mascara for people who work in office settings or something like that. Not the best mascara for glasses wearers, though.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/14/2013 2:39:00 PM More reviews by scmj

I am very suprised with the other review... I love this mascara!
The brush is big, it adds a great amount of volume and it doesn't smudge... maybe some people use to much coats on their lashes... for my part, one coat it fine! And it gives a natural looking because the lashes are flexible and not spiky or clumpy.

I also like the smell of it: refreshing. Maybe a bit annoying at first (because it kind of reminds you that you're wearing makeup) but it goes away after a while.

I found the blackened brown still a bit to dark for me, but I bought this mascara again because I reeeeally like the fact that you can take off the majority of the product under the shower with soap (i use Dove), because usually, waterproof mascara are too hard to take off, but regular mascara smudge under my eyes..

Really recommand it ! Plus, it's not tested on animals !

rated 2 of 5 on 8/13/2013 7:45:00 PM More reviews by JYCarson

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I haven't tried the regular Get Up and Grow, so I can't comment on how that performs, I've only tried the waterproof formula. I have never had any other mascara smudge and flake under my eyes as much as this does. Within an hour of application I have it all under my eyes, which if I wipe away will smudge and leave streaks. The only reason why I gave it 2 lippies is it does make my lashes look nice right after application. Dark, not clumpy, nice looking lashes......for half an hour. I waited a few weeks to see if it were to dry up some would that help. Nope. Too bad I don't have a receipt anymore to return it.