April 19, 2014 | 1665 users online

Blush - Cargo - Water-resistant blush - Bali

rated 5 of 5 on 9/13/2013 9:24:00 AM More reviews by pualonnie

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Curly, Fine Eyes: Brown

Love, love this blush. This came in my birchbox and I am absolutely thrilled with it. Perfect color for my skin tone. Stays put all day. I put this on with a baby kabuki brush. Gives a natural, radiant wash of color. Makes me look alive. Great product!

rated 5 of 5 on 8/13/2013 7:11:00 AM More reviews by Deanna2

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I love Cargo blushes, so when they came out with the new water-resistant line of blushes, I had to try one. I chose the color Bali, which is a light, soft rosy pink with a hint of beige, and I just love it. It's very natural-looking on my NC15 skin. As with all Cargo blushes that I've tried, the texture is divine. It applies smoothly and gives me a very believable-looking pink flush. As for the finish, it's hard to describe. It's not matte but it's not a shimmer either, so I guess I would call it a satin. It has a beautiful sheen to it that keeps it from looking chalky, like Catalina sometimes can. It's a much softer pink than Catalina but it still shows up on my fair skin. I don't know if it would show up on medium or dark skin tones, but it's sold at Ulta and they have testers, so it might be good to try it out first. I can't speak to the water-resistant claim other than to say it lasts on hot, humid days.