November 22, 2014 | 1015 users online

Makeup Brushes - Bobbi Brown - Face Blender Brush

rated 4 of 5 on 8/24/2014 9:31:00 AM More reviews by creamdeviolet

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I use this for buffing foundation, very nice, especially with nars sheet glow :)

rated 5 of 5 on 1/2/2014 8:28:00 PM More reviews by linc2

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Green

I would put this brush on my "desert island" list. It's perhaps the one brush in my large collection that I consider unique and "must have." I use it every single day, not for its original purpose, but to do a final blend of blush, bronzer, etc...whatever I've put on my cheeks for color.

As I've gotten older, I've found it much more difficult to create a natural look with powder blush. Blush tends to grab to the high points on my cheeks, which get more prominent with each year. To solve, I just swirl and swirl with the BB face blender brush after the final application of color, softening the edges and creating a most natural flush.

I have never used this brush to apply blush or bronzer. Only use it as a final, finishing brush to make the final look more natural.

As for the stiffness that other reviewers mentioned. It is stiff, but that (plus its shape) is why it works so well for blending. If it were softer, it simply would not do the job.

For me, holy grail status.

rated 1 of 5 on 1/1/2014 9:22:00 AM More reviews by mayyami

A scratchy brush. After washing, the hairs shed and splayed all over the place.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 10/17/2013 2:56:00 AM More reviews by hippodeem

an odd brush. it is small for the task of blending. it is probably ok to use for blush or face shading. the brush sheds slightly. the bristle is ok, soft but not that soft. the brush size is too small for my opinion.

rated 3 of 5 on 8/6/2013 6:24:00 AM More reviews by Valmerc

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

Works. A lot of product gets stuck in the brush - perhaps just noticable because of the white bristles.

Sheds a little, but not too bad.

rated 3 of 5 on 5/10/2013 4:13:00 PM More reviews by marchafr

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium Eyes: Hazel

useless. U don't need to buy this brush, everything you will be putting on your face (blush, bronzer, powder..) you will do with other brushes. I don't seem to find a real reason for this expensive purchase.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/16/2012 10:44:00 AM More reviews by HellloKitty84

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

I love this brush!!! such a great quality I got it in a set back in 2008 and I still use it !!! It a permanent item in my makeup bag!! love it! and the best part is, it never gets stained and after I clean it, it just looks brand new!!!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 5/16/2012 9:09:00 AM More reviews by bubblegumpoo

I actually don't like using this brush with shimmer bricks or blush. It applies product too sheerly, and as a result, I'd eventually experience difficulty with getting an even application. However, while I was on the hunt for the perfect foundation brush I tested out all the blush brushes I own. This, by far, delivered the best results. The brisltes are pretty dense (suprisingly, not scratchy) and thick, so it really gives FULL coverage. Doesn't absorb a lot of product either, so you get the most mileage out of your foundation for sure. If you own this brush, I seriously recommend you try it with your liquid foundation.

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 3/19/2012 1:58:00 PM More reviews by Corak

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I have never seen an ivory colored brush, and this brush is a standout item both in the packaging department and the performance department. This medium sized face brush is made of natural bristles, and in my opinion performs much better than synthetic bristles. It has a dense brush head and this is crucial if you want an even, airbrushed finish. I enjoy using this beautiful brush every time. Has lasted me four full years too!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 12/23/2011 8:33:00 PM More reviews by wai260896

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Other Eyes: Brown

I have the mini version of this as it came with my shimmer brick. But i love using this for blush! It's really good :) doesn't scratch the face and haven't experience with shredding.