August 2, 2014 | 991 users online

Fragrances - Michael Kors - Glam Jasmine

rated 4 of 5 on 7/4/2014 7:21:00 AM More reviews by ImmiMUA

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Green

Beautiful exciting jasmine fragrance. It fades moderately quickly, though.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 5/14/2014 9:34:00 AM More reviews by sillage

Very lovely, but unfortunately, an instant headache for me. Reading the great reviews, I was eager to try my sample vial last night. Soooo pretty, really smelled nice -- but it was like an immediate icepick to my head.

Unfortunately, I just can't wear most of the pretty white florals -- gardenia, tuberose, jasmine, lily -- unless they're softened down considerably by other notes. Glam Jasmine is just too straight-up jasmine for me, I guess. So nice though -- it really is a wonderful scent.

Of the trio MK Glam Jasmine, Sporty Citrus, and Sexy Amber, I do own a bottle of the Sexy Amber, which is my favorite of the 3. It's much more to my taste than Glam Jasmine (I already wrote a review of Sexy Amber).

For jasmine, I guess I'll stick with my Jennifer Aniston -- which is a knock-off of Child, basically -- a light beachy jasmine with enough clean musk added that I don't get a headache. Or good old Casual by Paul Sebastian, a soft misty jasmine. Neither gives me a headache.

I know I'll try my Glam Jasmine sample a few more times. Hopefully I can make it work somehow. It really is such a pretty scent, esp for the approaching warm summer weather.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/12/2014 12:53:00 AM More reviews by BADKITTY13

I love this perfume! Get so many compliments on it. Light but strong enough to last all day! Cant explain in you need to get it if you love a hint of jasmine in your perfume.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 3/20/2014 11:57:00 AM More reviews by Dimanta

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Medium, Neutral Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I am usually not a floral fragrance fan but this one is very glamorous and sexy.
I love sandalwood scent and the fact that it's mixed with jasmin scent is wonderful. Sandalwood is the key ingredient for me, without it I would probably not purchase Glam Jasmine. I like the fact that this fragrance (oposite from Citrus and Amber) does not fade after few hours, it is long lasting.
Glam Jasmine costs $100 (100ml) or 50ml ($75) at Macy's.
I don't think it's worthy to pay $100 for perfume that smells like jasmin. There are many other options.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 10/18/2013 2:10:00 PM More reviews by deuxbisous

Age: 36-43 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I tried this mainly because I can't walk past a perfume counter without smelling something. I was curious to see how it compared to the original MK tuberose-laden monster. Pretty similar, but with jasmine. It really is death-by-jasmine, but I love jasmine, so this isn't a problem. There isn't a lot more going on though, so it will be an occasional fragrance for me as I wouldn't want to smell jasmine all day, every day. The dry down is a soft woody-musk melange, allegedly sandalwood, not to my nose, but at least it isn't one of the harsh sandalwood synthetics. I prefer it to Acqua di Parma's Gelsomino Nobile, and it's an acceptable, much less expensive, alternative to Armani's Eclat de Jasmin.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/6/2013 10:06:00 AM More reviews by junomacguff

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Curly, Fine Eyes: Green

This was love at first sniff! I'm an admitted jasmine lover, most of my perfumes have jasmine notes. This scent has a wonderful dry down and I was very surprised at the lasting power. Usually an hour after spraying, I can't smell the perfume I'm wearing. But Glam is different. It's still going strong in the afternoon but I spray it again just because I like it so much. I highly recommend this to anyone who wants a beautiful floral scent that smells more glam than Golden Girl and lasts all day.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 8/12/2013 1:20:00 PM More reviews by ayngemac

Age: 36-43 Skin: Oily, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I think I'd like this better if it didn't have the sandalwood. It's a white floral that seems more casual than "glam." Meh.