April 18, 2014 | 1757 users online

Fragrances - Michael Kors - Glam Jasmine

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 3/20/2014 11:57:00 AM More reviews by Dimanta

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I am usually not a floral fragrance fan but this one is very glamorous and sexy.
I love sandalwood scent and the fact that it's mixed with jasmin scent is wonderful. Sandalwood is the key ingredient for me, without it I would probably not purchase Glam Jasmine. I like the fact that this fragrance (oposite from Citrus and Amber) does not fade after few hours, it is long lasting.
Glam Jasmine costs $100 (100ml) or 50ml ($75) at Macy's.
I don't think it's worthy to pay $100 for perfume that smells like jasmin. There are many other options.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 10/18/2013 2:10:00 PM More reviews by deuxbisous

Age: 36-43 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

I tried this mainly because I can't walk past a perfume counter without smelling something. I was curious to see how it compared to the original MK tuberose-laden monster. Pretty similar, but with jasmine. It really is death-by-jasmine, but I love jasmine, so this isn't a problem. There isn't a lot more going on though, so it will be an occasional fragrance for me as I wouldn't want to smell jasmine all day, every day. The dry down is a soft woody-musk melange, allegedly sandalwood, not to my nose, but at least it isn't one of the harsh sandalwood synthetics. I prefer it to Acqua di Parma's Gelsomino Nobile, and it's an acceptable, much less expensive, alternative to Armani's Eclat de Jasmin.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/6/2013 10:06:00 AM More reviews by junomacguff

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

This was love at first sniff! I'm an admitted jasmine lover, most of my perfumes have jasmine notes. This scent has a wonderful dry down and I was very surprised at the lasting power. Usually an hour after spraying, I can't smell the perfume I'm wearing. But Glam is different. It's still going strong in the afternoon but I spray it again just because I like it so much. I highly recommend this to anyone who wants a beautiful floral scent that smells more glam than Golden Girl and lasts all day.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 8/12/2013 1:20:00 PM More reviews by ayngemac

Age: 36-43 Skin: Oily, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I think I'd like this better if it didn't have the sandalwood. It's a white floral that seems more casual than "glam." Meh.