July 31, 2014 | 2167 users online

Styling Products - KMS California - Hair Stay Dry Xtreme Hairspray

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 3/24/2014 2:04:00 PM More reviews by flairgirl8

Age: 36-43 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I was not impressed with this product. It did not hold my fine, dry hair any longer than drugstore hairsprays and left it feeling like straw. I also cannot stand the smell of this.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 2/19/2014 1:52:00 AM More reviews by scarattina

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I like this hairspray but it's not my HG. Much prefer Sebastian reshaper. Anyway, I bought this when my hair was a little unhealthy from over-dying, because I had used it a few years back when it was in the Pomegranate line or packaging, and remembered thinking it was a good light hairspray. This really holds ALL day, love that is does that while still looking very natural. The bad--- it's almost too sticky at times, (but not visibly so.) I also didn't like that this weighs down the hair a little from the "anti-humidity" oils. That kind of bugs me... But overall this is my second choice hairspray to the Sebastian. Oh, I also hate the price. WAY too expensive compared to other brands.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/12/2013 12:04:00 PM More reviews by loveoutdoors

I should say I don't like to use products in my hair other than a heat protector. I was visiting my Mom and mentioned that I'd like to use hairspray to hold my curl (achieved with curling iron) but hadn't found any that didn't leave my hair stiff and/or dry. She gave me this product and I have to say I really like it. My hair is color treated and can become dry if I'm not careful with the products I use. This spray will hold my curl for the day without drying, leaving it stiff or feeling like I need to brush a ton of product out. I'm not sure as to price as my Mom is licensed and purchased this at a beauty supply. I would definitely find a way to purchase as I really like the product and will continue to use.