November 26, 2014 | 1263 users online

Treatments - No Lift Nails - No Lift Nails Cuticle Oil

rated 5.0(1 review)

rated 5 of 5 on 8/11/2013 9:40:00 PM More reviews by makeup1love

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I really love No Lift Nails Cuticle Oil. Cuticle oils all do the exact same thing, but this is simple and smells great. I read reviews on Sally Beauty site and thought I'd give this a try. It cost around $6.00 with the beauty card and it does have a lot of product.
When I have a product that I'll be using daily (even a few times a day) I'll like to add it to a smaller container for a more sanitary products and it also helps with preserving the oils. Just get a old nail polish bottle and some pure acetone and clean out the bottle and the brush. Once all the nail polish is gone you just add some your cuticle oil. There are tutorials online on how to clean a nail polish bottle but it is common sense. Also you'll find online DIY for cuticle oil. I never have the exact oils I need to make beauty products so it's easier for me just to go out and buy whatever I need.
I've only been using the No Lift Nails Cuticle Oil for a few days but I'm sold! I like to stick to what works. Please let me know what you guys think, I'd love to hear reviews on this product.