Blue Goo Cracked Heels and Hands

on 5/20/2015 1:37:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Dark, Warm

Hair: Brown, Relaxed, Medium

This small, blue tin can, that reminds me of old-fashioned shoe polish, contains a small gooey treat As other reviewers have mentioned, the paste is a brownish in color and gooey in consistency. Don't let that deter you.

I have used it for two days, twice a day; morning and night, and my feet are so very soft already. I purchased Blue Goo Cracked Feet and Hands, instead 9f the more expensive O'Keefe product. Boy, I'm so glad I did.

My feet feel marvelous. Soft, the skin is supple and I don't have to apply any other product to avoid ash and dry skin. I highly recommend this product. In fact, I am going to buy a backup can.

Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm

Hair: Brown, Straight, Other

this stuff is great, leaves my feet so soft and smooth, is kinda sticky in texture, (hence like goo) I seal it with the Eucerin in the big white tube. so I keep both on my night stand, smells very pleasent, and you will see results.

on 3/17/2014 10:42:00 PM

This stuff really helps dry,nasty feet feel soft and smooth. It is like a salve, so definitely put some old socks on after applying it to keep the sheets nice. The smell doesn't bother me, it's a little fruity, I guess like papaya. Really helped to soften my heels and did help my hands as well. It's a bargain and easy to find at Wal-Mart. Comes in a metal tin with screw lid.

on 1/8/2014 11:06:00 PM

Only one review? This stuff is amazing! I am torn between whether I love this or Kerasal better but both do wonderful things for cracking heels.

on 8/11/2013 2:31:00 PM

This metal can of heel gunk is FABULOUS!

The Blue Goo Cracked Heels and Hands salve is a miracle worker! In just two nights of slathering this on my feet, then putting on socks I've emerged with very soft feet.

Bonus -- my hands are softer, too... just from applying the goo.

One con -- it has a funky smell and it's a disturbing dark yellow/brown color that it's very appealing. But get past the aesthetics and give it a try!

I saw this on Amazon for about $7.40 for a 2-oz. tube and almost bought it there... but searched at Wal Mart (in the foot aids area) and found it for about $3.50 or $4 for the same 2-oz. can. Go forth to Wally-World and save half!