September 16, 2014 | 1487 users online

Lotions/ Creams - Blue Goo Cracked Heels and Hands

rated 5 of 5 on 3/17/2014 10:42:00 PM More reviews by crumbley11

This stuff really helps dry,nasty feet feel soft and smooth. It is like a salve, so definitely put some old socks on after applying it to keep the sheets nice. The smell doesn't bother me, it's a little fruity, I guess like papaya. Really helped to soften my heels and did help my hands as well. It's a bargain and easy to find at Wal-Mart. Comes in a metal tin with screw lid.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/8/2014 11:06:00 PM More reviews by craycray

Age: 36-43 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Only one review? This stuff is amazing! I am torn between whether I love this or Kerasal better but both do wonderful things for cracking heels.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/11/2013 2:31:00 PM More reviews by Tetonia

This metal can of heel gunk is FABULOUS!

The Blue Goo Cracked Heels and Hands salve is a miracle worker! In just two nights of slathering this on my feet, then putting on socks I've emerged with very soft feet.

Bonus -- my hands are softer, too... just from applying the goo.

One con -- it has a funky smell and it's a disturbing dark yellow/brown color that it's very appealing. But get past the aesthetics and give it a try!

I saw this on Amazon for about $7.40 for a 2-oz. tube and almost bought it there... but searched at Wal Mart (in the foot aids area) and found it for about $3.50 or $4 for the same 2-oz. can. Go forth to Wally-World and save half!