BeneFit Cosmetics Rockateur

4.5

This blush gives a beautiful, beige pink colour with a subtle sheen. It is my go to blush to waken up my face for a natural everyday look.

Mac's Melba is a close dupe for this shade; it is a little more pink and has less of a sheen.

Pros
It last all day, I wore it for 8 hours and it was still looking as it did when first applied.
Has a pleasant light scent
Super smooth, light texture

Cons
I'm not a fan of the packaging
It is expensive for the amount of product. However, you really don't need much

I don't usually wear blush, I already have red cheeks. This blush is a perfect color to warm up your face. It is very natural

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

I absolutely adore this blush. The colour is perfect for adding warmth to pale skin and the shimmer just makes the skin glow without being over the top glittery. It's build-able and can really be sheered out with a gentle swipe, for a subtle flush of colour. Plus, the packaging is absolutely adorable!

I've had this for almost a year and it looks the same as it did when I bought it, it's a really pretty sheer rosy gold shimmery blush and gives a nice colour to the cheeks. The packaging is 10/10 and it even comes with a little brush which is handy. A little goes a long way which is always a bonus with an expensive product, I don't think I'd purchase it again as I'm always on the hunt for new products but it is a lovely blush to have and it's gonna last me a looooong time, thanks to the lady at benefit for recommending!

This was my first Benefit purchase ever...I was always put off by the cheap looking cardboard box packaging and steep price tag...but I really love this. Such a pretty color and it lasts ALL day. But that box packaging though. I like to apply all my blushes with a fat ass kabuki and it barely fits in here and almost impossible to swirl. Still great though regardless, blends well. Pretty!

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

Packaging is to die for to begin with. The product is super pigmented and leaves a beautiful flush on the checks. The blush has a sheen to it, no glitter or sparkle at all, but it just makes the skin seem like it is glowing from within. Also, as weird as this sounds, it smells AMAZING!

Hair: Brunette, Other, Fine

For reference: Neutral to warm skin tone, approximately NC 25/NW25, medium to dark brown hair, green eyes.

I have broken capillaries on my cheeks and tend to avoid certain pink tone blush. The cosmetician suggested rockateur. I would describe this color as a warm rose with a hint of peach. On my skin tone it appears this way. There is a slight gold shimmer which is subtle and not glittery. It adds a nice healthy glow to my cheeks without being over the top. The color is buildable.

I would repurchase. The blush costs around $40.00 Canadian. Pricey but worth it.

Spoiler alert: I ADORE THIS! For reference, I'm mac's nc25.
This is a warm burnt rose color with the slightest and almost unnoticeable shimmer that stops it from looking matte flat on the cheeks. The pigmentation is great but not on the "I was bitchslapped" kind of level. You can apply it without fear and without having to build up ten layers. It blends beautifully on the skin.
The shade is, imo, the best part of this. I'm not a particular fan of warm colours on myself, so I tend to go for the pinks and mauves, but this works so well with my complexion. I would definitely consider it warm but almost a neutral warm, if that makes sense, which means you can pull it off with cooler eyeshadows and lipsticks. It's a gorgeous all over shade for the cheeks on those days when we can't be bothered to apply bronzer. It gives me a healthy looking complexion and it doesn't emphasize any redness on the skin (good for breakout days), whilst still not being any orange.
Oh, and very importantly, it lasts reeeeally well on my skin (and this is coming from a
girl who looks usually looks blush-less after an hour).
It's the best Benefit blush I've tried so far (amongst Dandelion, Sugar Bomb, Bella Bamba and this) and my current go-to! Love!
Also, bonus points to the product's design, very cute.

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Lovely blush colour, acts as a highlight too, would suit most skin tones. Natural tones and stays on well. My go to blush... However, packaging is irritating as the box is a lot bigger than the blush which makes it harder to take when travelling, the brush that comes with it isn't really any good either. Dupe: Sleek Rose Gold Blush

This is my absolute favourite blush. I've been able to make that decision thanks to the Cheeky Sweet Spot Christmas gift set, which contains Rockateur and a number of other face products. It doesn't matter how good or bad of a makeup day I'm having; once I've applied this I feel like I can do anything. Not only does Rockateur combine several beautiful, shimmering shades of pink, but it also highlights. What more could you want? There is just so much dimension to this blush that I honestly think has the potential to suit so many skin tones. As with all Benefit blushes, you are able to build up the intensity of the colour, so whether it's day or night it can cater to all of your needs.
Rockateur has Benefit's sweet signature scent, which may be a little sickly for some but I like it. I feel that Benefit is prone to making 'gimmicky' products which can put a lot of people off, but if you're someone who is only going to try one of their products - make it this one!!!

Top Rated BeneFit Cosmetics Products