September 23, 2014 | 1850 users online

Blush - BeneFit Cosmetics - Rockateur

rated 5 of 5 on 9/9/2014 9:30:00 AM More reviews by shady74

Pleasantly surprised with this. A lovely shimmery rose but not too metallic. Goes on soft and builds to something more dramatic if you wish. Goes well over my Mac Blushbaby for extra effect.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/6/2014 9:58:00 AM More reviews by bobbywasagoodman

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I was a bit worried this may be too dark for me skin tone. I am a NC37 and rosy pinks tend not to show up on my skin but I still like to buy them anyway. I was on the Benefit website and not in a store-that is why I didn't know if it would look good on me. I am happy to report I really like how it looks, it is a nice flush but not like someone who has a rash or anything.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/6/2014 9:33:00 AM More reviews by monique3445

I have searched high and low for the perfect blush, and for me, this is it! I've gone through Mac, Nars, Clinique, Tarte, and Urban Decay but no other blush has given me the rosy, goldish, bronzed type glow this does. It goes on very well, and blends out beautifully.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/22/2014 9:34:00 AM More reviews by flossyj

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

I am a very fair skinned girl with dark hair and blue eyes and it's often hard to find make up that does not make me look washed out or makes me look like a clown. This blush is my lifesaver, it gives a nice and very subtle rosy flush and I have received many compliments since wearing it on how healthy I look. This is an absolute must have blush, the only downside is the price. But well worth it in my honest opinion.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 8/3/2014 9:30:00 PM More reviews by lushlife505

I did not care for this shade at all. Very fake looking and too made up. I think it may be flattering on someone who is fair but anything over that I think this is terrible.
Looks cheap on the skin as well. Returned to the store.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/3/2014 8:52:00 PM More reviews by aberg1991

I love this blush. I'm someone who isn't afraid to spend some money on make up, but only if I will use it a lot, will last me a long time, and only if it's actually good quality. I had several friends who were using this blush and every single one of them loved it and raved about it. So I decided to spend the money and try it. This blush wins on so many levels. When I first got it I used it all the time, but now I've reserved it only for nights out or fancier occasions, as it has a little more bang than most blushes. It's perfect for going out or a little more of an intense look. I loved it so much I bought Dandelion too, which is my new favorite every day blush (I have pretty fair skin and needed something a little more toned down). I'm convinced that you can't go wrong with BeneFit, and it's one of the few expensive brands I will buy because they deliver an excellent quality product that is also excellent for your skin. If you are looking for an amazing blush, treat yourself to this stuff. Yes, it's expensive but it last's forever and you will love the outcome. You won't regret it.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/23/2014 3:41:00 AM More reviews by JreneW

I have coralista and dandelion. To me, they are pretty tame and classy blushes. For nights out though, I need a little extra oomph. This is where Rockateur comes in. When I wear it during the day, I do not highlight or contour. It is perfect for quick makeup when you are running late or feeling lazy. It is sparkly, but not too much. The color payoff is better than any of the other Benefit blushes I have tried. You don't have to build up too much with this one.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/27/2014 2:24:00 AM More reviews by antiguru

Age: 36-43 Skin: Oily, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

Love, love, love this blush. It highlights very subtly and the color is gorgeous! Can't really over apply and it looks great with any eye look.

rated 4 of 5 on 6/26/2014 8:33:00 PM More reviews by sophieeanne

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This blush is absolutely amazing, its a nice rose gold blush with a luminous finish to it, the packaging is very cheap looking just with the lace and chains, I don't like it very much but the product inside is so amazing. The blush smells like very strong soap and it can sometimes linger depending on how much you put on. I have not found a dupe high end or drugstore in any brand, its one of a kind shade. Overall its a great product and I would so repurchase this amazing, beautiful product!

rated 4 of 5 on 6/18/2014 1:14:00 AM More reviews by lozzie88

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

I didn't like this at first, I had a disappointing experience with coralista, but because i have no self control I bought this too. It comes with a glitter spray over the top, and when you first use it you only get the glitter on your brush and none of the color (used a real techniques brush). The next time I tried it I tried the little brush it came with and it scratched away more of the glitter, so it was like half glitter with a small amount of colour. Now when I use it, all the glitter is gone and I just get the color, and it's beautiful. It's a nice rosey color great for every day, I think quite a few skintones could pul this off.