July 29, 2014 | 1183 users online

Blush - BeneFit Cosmetics - Rockateur

rated 5 of 5 on 7/23/2014 3:41:00 AM More reviews by JreneW

I have coralista and dandelion. To me, they are pretty tame and classy blushes. For nights out though, I need a little extra oomph. This is where Rockateur comes in. When I wear it during the day, I do not highlight or contour. It is perfect for quick makeup when you are running late or feeling lazy. It is sparkly, but not too much. The color payoff is better than any of the other Benefit blushes I have tried. You don't have to build up too much with this one.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/27/2014 2:24:00 AM More reviews by antiguru

Age: 36-43 Skin: Oily, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

Love, love, love this blush. It highlights very subtly and the color is gorgeous! Can't really over apply and it looks great with any eye look.

rated 4 of 5 on 6/26/2014 8:33:00 PM More reviews by sophieeanne

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This blush is absolutely amazing, its a nice rose gold blush with a luminous finish to it, the packaging is very cheap looking just with the lace and chains, I don't like it very much but the product inside is so amazing. The blush smells like very strong soap and it can sometimes linger depending on how much you put on. I have not found a dupe high end or drugstore in any brand, its one of a kind shade. Overall its a great product and I would so repurchase this amazing, beautiful product!

rated 4 of 5 on 6/18/2014 1:14:00 AM More reviews by lozzie88

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

I didn't like this at first, I had a disappointing experience with coralista, but because i have no self control I bought this too. It comes with a glitter spray over the top, and when you first use it you only get the glitter on your brush and none of the color (used a real techniques brush). The next time I tried it I tried the little brush it came with and it scratched away more of the glitter, so it was like half glitter with a small amount of colour. Now when I use it, all the glitter is gone and I just get the color, and it's beautiful. It's a nice rosey color great for every day, I think quite a few skintones could pul this off.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/12/2014 9:37:00 PM More reviews by xoxkatieee

As a rose gold obsessed person, I had to get this. I now use it almost everyday. It is very pricey though, but the product is so great that I can get past the price. I definitely recommend.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/1/2014 9:35:00 PM More reviews by Katlan

Although quite pricy, this blush is amazing! It is a lovely dusty rose type of colour, kind of a subdued coral. It has the perfect amount of shimmer, so that it also gives a nice highlight, as well as the perfect flush. The packaging is amazing! I love most of the boxes by benefit, but I especially love the design on this box. This blush has the perfect amount of pigmentation so that you can build it up to the intensity that you want, which is great. Overall, spectacular blush.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/8/2014 4:19:00 AM More reviews by earthlili

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm Hair: Brown, Kinky, Medium Eyes: Brown

Love this. I don't need much make up and have never ever found a foundation that can match my skin colour (which seems to change every day).
All I need from base or foundation is some colour. I have olive skin, but I tend to lack depth of colour and can be quite pale. A generous brush of this livens up my skin tone, and it is almost impossible to put too much on.
It was one of those accidental finds - but I am taking note of just how many Benefits items are taking up permanent residency on my make up table.
Love this addition to their range and know it will be eventually taken away - so I am stocking up.
Bargain and a great surprise.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/29/2014 9:24:00 AM More reviews by Christac3698

Well, I have officially found my new favorite blush, and for the amount of blushes that I own, that is saying a lot...

It is a perfect shade with just the right about of shimmer to provide a healthy looking glow. I had been on the fence as to whether or not to purchase this product, mainly because of the price point. I'm all for splurging on high end products, but for a "small" blush it just didn't seem worth. But then, every trip to Ulta, I would swatch and it would stare me in the face.

On my last trip, I caved and bought the product, and I am soooo happy that I did. I do not use the brush that it came with, I use my Sonya Kashuk blush brush, and it applies absolutely beautiful!!!! Wonderful every day color that could be worn with almost any look...

Very happy with my purchase!

rated 5 of 5 on 4/22/2014 6:08:00 PM More reviews by HiGayle

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

Benefit excels at producing lovely blushes. If you are a fan of any of their other blushes you are sure to love Rockateur. It applies like a dream. I have fairish skin and it give me a healthy golden glow. I would even venture to say that Rockateur is a blush/bronzer because of its flattering effects on the cheeks.

Buyer beware the actual blush product is less weight than its other Box-o-Powders counterparts which weigh in at almost double the weight. Rockateur is 5g while Coralista is 8g and Sugarbomb is 12g. Good thing is you don't need to pile this blush on for a great effect.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/9/2014 1:56:00 AM More reviews by Saspants

I picked this up at Ulta recently, I had tried purchasing shortly after it's debut but it has been out of stock. I liked how it looked when swatched on the inside of my forearm with the store tester but due it's popularity it's been hard to find.

I really like this shade, it seems as though it's one that will work well on any skin tone. On me it's just enough color to give my face a healthy glow, which is exactly what I hoped to achieve. The brush that comes with it is okay, not the best but also not the worst. I do like using it for contouring since it's thin design makes if easy to glide across the hollows of my cheeks.

I am very happy that I finally got my hands on this and do enjoy using it.