April 19, 2014 | 1751 users online

Blush - BeneFit Cosmetics - Rockateur

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/9/2014 1:56:00 AM More reviews by Saspants

I picked this up at Ulta recently, I had tried purchasing shortly after it's debut but it has been out of stock. I liked how it looked when swatched on the inside of my forearm with the store tester but due it's popularity it's been hard to find.

I really like this shade, it seems as though it's one that will work well on any skin tone. On me it's just enough color to give my face a healthy glow, which is exactly what I hoped to achieve. The brush that comes with it is okay, not the best but also not the worst. I do like using it for contouring since it's thin design makes if easy to glide across the hollows of my cheeks.

I am very happy that I finally got my hands on this and do enjoy using it.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/5/2014 9:07:00 PM More reviews by JuliaCote

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

This blush is awesome on my fair skin. It's a gorgeous rosey color and is lightweight and sheer and very buildable. I don't love the packaging...you don't get much product for the price and the brush and mini mirror are practically useless. However, it's still my favorite blush for my skin tone thus far.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/5/2014 12:15:00 PM More reviews by prettygirlmo

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I'm not a huge fan of Benefit in general, but I do love a few of their products (They're Real mascara, Hoolah bronzer, and this). It's a light, rose gold color with a little bit of shimmer. I have fair skin and this just adds a little bit of color to my cheeks, I'm not sure if it would show up that great on dark skin though. I don't mind the packaging, I wouldn't say the brush that comes with it is totally useless, but I don't use it, I use a MAC 168 to apply it. There's a slight floral scent to it in the box, but I don't smell it at all on the skin. I have several blushes, and this is one of my favorites!

rated 5 of 5 on 3/30/2014 3:14:00 PM More reviews by Asioned

I like this because it has a nice scent, great colour and some shimmer. I don't like the brush that comes with it but it goes on nicely with a bigger brush.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/13/2014 9:06:00 AM More reviews by fustyluggz

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

I wanted this blush the first time I saw it but I put it off and put it off, thinking that it wouldn't show up on my skin (NW20) or that it wouldn't be flattering. So many people on YouTube and everywhere were raving about it that I was worried it was all hype. I could kick myself now for waiting so long as this immediately became my favorite blush and I use it most days. The color comes off a little peachy on my skin but it looks so fresh and natural and it goes with absolutely any eye look you can imagine. It even lasts well on my oily skin, I really couldn't ask for more. This is my first Benefit blush but I think I'll be trying others. I'm so impressed with this product.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 3/2/2014 7:03:00 PM More reviews by babyblue59

I actually returned this blush. I had been debating whether or not to buy it ever since it came out. One of the biggest things holding me back was the packaging... It's just kind of tacky. Anyway, this was just a little too shimmery for What I was looking for. It has an irredesicent pink shimmer that I just didn't love on the cheeks. It looks gorgeous when swatched but maybe it just doesn't suite my coloring... it doesn't look as nice on my face. I love Benefit Dallas so much more. It gives a similR effect but it just much more flattering on my skin tone. It's sooo natural and glowing and beautiful! It doesn't look as frosty as Rockateur.

Also you get less product than other Benefit boxed blushes! Rockateur has 5g of product. Dallas has 12g!! That's more than twice as much product for the same price!! Moral of the story.. I think Dallas is better and more versatile.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/2/2014 6:13:00 PM More reviews by Rebecca34

Age: 36-43 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

This is a light-medium warm, golden rose blush. It has a little bit of shimmer in the box but the shimmer isn't too obvious on the skin. It makes the blush look slightly "glowy" on my cheeks but there are no glitter or shimmer particles.

I have fair skin, neutral to slightly warm, a little lighter than an NC15 and this shows up well. I'm not sure how well it would show up on darker skin since it isn't a very dark color but if you're fair to medium, it should work well.

The brush that comes with it is ok but I prefer to use my Real Techniques blush brush with this. I'm also a little frustrated that Benefit's boxed powders don't contain as much product as they used to although the price is still the same. At least they still last a long time.

Overall, pretty blush, decent price. I would repurchase if I ran out.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/24/2014 10:22:00 AM More reviews by Jen283

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

I own about 20 blushes and this is my favorite. It was actually an impulse buy, but I'm so glad I bought it. It's a beautiful rose gold color that glows when it's on the cheeks and just looks like the most perfect natural glow that we all look for in a blush. For reference, my skin ranges from NC 15 to 25. It feels silky to the touch, and has just enough pigmentation for easy application. I just love this blush!

rated 5 of 5 on 2/10/2014 1:31:00 AM More reviews by Blondebeauty2

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I bought this blush right when it first came out and I'm still so in love w/it that I wear it almost every day! It's very natural looking on the skin and wears beautifully. Its the perfect rose toned, pinky peach shade that gets more rosier as u build up the color. Also, I'm not a fan of shimmery blushes and I don't consider this blush to be shimmery. It has a slight sheen but IMO definitely not a shimmery or glittery blush. I think when u first buy it and open it, there is an overlay that makes it appear to be very shimmery but it's really not. I will use this and then use my Lorac highlight right over it on my upper cheekbones. I also think it wears differently on the cheek vs swatched on my hand.. You can achieve a very natural look w/this blush by going light handedly or build up a deeper rosier look. Its very build-able and also very pigmented. I achieve a couple different looks w/this beautiful, versatile shade. I think this color would work for any age. It's so beautiful and my absolute fav!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/9/2014 6:46:00 PM More reviews by BriddaBella

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brown, Relaxed, Medium Eyes: Brown

I absolutely love this blush. It's supposed to be a rose gold I believe but I think it's more of an darker rose colour with a hint of pink. It's has shimmer in it but once applied it gives your cheeks a beautiful rosy glow. It is quite an expensive blush but I have never seen such a pretty colour like this and I just had to get it.

The thing I don't like about this product is the packaging. I absolutely hate it but the product itself gets a big thumbs up from me.