BeneFit Cosmetics Rockateur

4.5

on 8/27/2015 1:05:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Lovely blush colour, acts as a highlight too, would suit most skin tones. Natural tones and stays on well. My go to blush... However, packaging is irritating as the box is a lot bigger than the blush which makes it harder to take when travelling, the brush that comes with it isn't really any good either. Dupe: Sleek Rose Gold Blush

on 8/18/2015 2:34:00 PM

This is my absolute favourite blush. I've been able to make that decision thanks to the Cheeky Sweet Spot Christmas gift set, which contains Rockateur and a number of other face products. It doesn't matter how good or bad of a makeup day I'm having; once I've applied this I feel like I can do anything. Not only does Rockateur combine several beautiful, shimmering shades of pink, but it also highlights. What more could you want? There is just so much dimension to this blush that I honestly think has the potential to suit so many skin tones. As with all Benefit blushes, you are able to build up the intensity of the colour, so whether it's day or night it can cater to all of your needs.
Rockateur has Benefit's sweet signature scent, which may be a little sickly for some but I like it. I feel that Benefit is prone to making 'gimmicky' products which can put a lot of people off, but if you're someone who is only going to try one of their products - make it this one!!!

on 6/24/2015 1:14:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Other, Warm

Hair: Blond, Other, Fine

I love this blush, especially in summer, gives a gorgeous color and glow,

on 6/24/2015 12:48:00 AM

I absolutely love this blush! I was bought it as a gift and while I wouldn't usually go for this colour, it is perfect! I've had so many compliments on my makeup since wearing this! It is very pigmented as well. The packaging is great as I often forget to put lids on things. It also protects it from getting cracked. I do not use the brush provided though.

on 3/28/2015 8:18:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Straight, Other

Hm,I have mixed feeling about this..It's a very nice colour with a lovely glow-y finish but I feel like that you can only see those things only when you swatch it on your hand.I am a NW15 and even if I don't use a light hand,I still get very subtle results,almost as if I didn't put anything on.It works a lot better when I have already applied foundation,so the issue might be when I am applying on bare skin?it doesn't last more that 3 hours on me in both cases,it applies smoothly and almost buttery though.I have been using it religiously for the past 4 months but I still haven't hit the pan.This blush also has a storng citrus-y(?) smell that I personally like and hasn't irritated my skin but it might not work like that for others

on 2/27/2015 2:49:00 PM

Use this blush everyday. It can go on super light or really pigmented depending on the brush and how much you put on but I'm very pale with really pink skin and was scared of blush for that reason but I like this because it's easy to control how much you put in :)

Hands down, one of my absolute favorite blushes! Heck, even the design of the blush is gorgeous and eye catching. From the opening design of a faceted rose-colored jewel, to the lovely insignia of the Rockateur etched into the blush, Rockateur is gorgeous rose with a little highlight thrown in that makes your face come alive and gives that perfect oh-so-naturale flush to the face. That very slight glow in this blush isn't a spray over that will be gone after the first couple of uses, which I found nice. It also has a very light perfumey smell that I enjoy, especially considering it doesn't break me out (seriously sensitive skin here). The brush is also nice and is constructed wonderfully for the very use of this blush.

As for addressing the cost of this product, it is expensive. I got lucky and got mine for approximately $20 on eBay. It's worth it because this product seriously lasts. I've had mine for over a year, and can still see some of the Rockateur lettering in the blush. I am not crazy about the bulky design, but I don't mind, as the product is great and worth the extra bulk. A+ on a product very well done, Benefit Cosmetics!

Ok I really love this product. I love the packaging, the concept, the color, the long wear, the blend ability! Nothing mean to say, it's a gorgeous rosy gold with a mere hint of shimmer, perfect for a flushed look. Sadly...I'm too pale to really pull it off. I tried, I'm nearly out but it pulls too orange on me and just makes me look clownish. It would look amazing on girls with darker skin tones, or tans but for fair girls, maybe not a great choice. Sad! I really love this but it doesn't work!

on 1/3/2015 7:29:00 PM

This is a nice colour blush but I find that it's too dark for my pale skin and ends up making me look almost sunburnt. I think it would look great on darker skin but if you have pale skin like me do not buy it.

on 12/26/2014 5:07:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm

I find this blush to be the best blush Benefit has to offer. I am reviewing the one that is in the Cheeky Sweet Spot set, so it might be different in the separate box. It actually looks like a very dark, intimidating blush, but when you use a light hand, it looks like a very pretty, mauve flush of pink. It does have a slight shimmer to it. I think it looks especially nice on darker skin tones, so latinas would look lovely with this blush on. As for paler skin, it could work, but you must use a light hand.

Popular Blush Products