December 18, 2014 | 1802 users online

Blush - BeneFit Cosmetics - Rockateur

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 12/1/2014 3:12:00 AM More reviews by Andi2010

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

When you have pale skin and most blushes lead you into the danger zone of clown-ville, it's fun to have a few in your stash to reach for that you can apply a little more liberally.

Rockateur is a fun spring / summer blush for me. On my NC15 yellow based and slightly paler before I have a chance to get sunkissed skintone, this blush shows as a really pretty gleamy peachy gold on me. I can build it up with a couple of layers and really buff it in for a natural glowy look, it does last on me all day. I still have to be careful not to overdo this blush as building it up too much can make me look sunburnt.

My favourite brushes to apply this one are the ELF Flat Top Powder and the Real Techniques Stipple Brush.

I can see this lasting a long time and should I run out it would be a high contender for replacement.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/18/2014 2:53:00 AM More reviews by vrflo6645

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I usually stick to matte blushes and this one of the very few (maybe 3) shimmery blushes I own.The color is just a gorgeous rose gold pink. When I saw it at the Benefit store I fell in love with the color. When it was applied to my cheeks the amount of shimmer is just right. I didn't look like a glitter bomb. For reference I'm an NC25 and it didn't clash with my skintone! I feel like it adds a bit of warmth to my face but that might be the bronzer I usually pair it with. What I don't like about it is the little brush that comes with it and the scent. Other than that this is one blush I definitely repurchase.

rated 4 of 5 on 11/6/2014 8:30:00 AM More reviews by Isaberura

I don't regret buying this blush because the color ia just so unique and sexy. It's shimmery and pink and awesome. Just brighten my complexion and my face just by put on this blush.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/1/2014 1:34:00 AM More reviews by iLoveYoutwo

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

Holy smokes I LOVE, love love this blush! This blush is described as a "Rose gold" "rush of heat" and I would have to agree. My usual favorite is NARS Orgasm / Benefit Dandelion, but I was looking for a more fall/winter/ all year appropriate blush. I went into Sephora and the SA looked at me and told me immediately that this would look gorgeous on me, and so I got a MUA there to try it on me and she was right! I felt like a Victoria's Secret Angel....I mean a blush can't turn you into a VS Angel but this is the color that they would wear! It's warm, and it has very, very fine shimmer (I am always looking into upclose mirrors and I can't even see the shimmer) just a beautiful sexy "I got back from a vacation" glow.

A lot of people like to ask for comparisons, and this is a warmer version or Orgasm in my opinion, and the shimmers are not as noticeable as Orgasm. I plan to use it all year around.

The thing I hate about this blush is the brush it comes with. It's absolutely horrible (very cheap) but if you want to reapply throughout the day, it is convenient to carry around I guess.

Despite the crappy brush, I give this blush solid 5 stars. I can't stop raving about this and want to give it to my gfs for gifts! <3

FYI: I am NC20-25. :)

rated 5 of 5 on 10/17/2014 11:15:00 PM More reviews by EvesMakeUpAlley

I love this blush. It is perfect for day or night. Just make sure you dust off the glitter on top before you use it! It gives a beautiful gentle glow and the perfect rose gold shade. It has a nice perfume smell too, so brushing it on feels like luxury. I love this, even though it is higher in price I don't mind, I would but it again!

rated 5 of 5 on 10/12/2014 1:47:00 AM More reviews by misssoldiergirl

Very nice blush and a very unique color. Its pretty costly at $28 but I'd say its worth it. It gives such a beautiful glow to the skin. Its also great over other blushes, I like to layer it over Mac Peaches. Def one of my favorites!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 9/30/2014 3:02:00 AM More reviews by samiiyo

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I got this as a gift and I do really enjoy it, however I don't think I would repurchase it once I've finished it because I have a blush addiction so I probably will never run out of it.
This blush has more shimmer than any of my other blushes, however most of the shimmer goes away because I'm pretty sure it's an overlay which I don't understand why companies do that at all. It's odd and deceiving. It doesn't look shimmery on the skin, thank goodness. I'm not a super shimmery blush person and looking at this when it was brand new scared me.
It is a very pretty rosy "gold" color. It is very pigmented, long wearing, and applies very well for me.
Cons? The packaging is an absolutely hideous design. I also hate that they use cardboard.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/9/2014 9:30:00 AM More reviews by shady74

Pleasantly surprised with this. A lovely shimmery rose but not too metallic. Goes on soft and builds to something more dramatic if you wish. Goes well over my Mac Blushbaby for extra effect.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/6/2014 9:58:00 AM More reviews by bobbywasagoodman

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I was a bit worried this may be too dark for me skin tone. I am a NC37 and rosy pinks tend not to show up on my skin but I still like to buy them anyway. I was on the Benefit website and not in a store-that is why I didn't know if it would look good on me. I am happy to report I really like how it looks, it is a nice flush but not like someone who has a rash or anything.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/6/2014 9:33:00 AM More reviews by monique3445

I have searched high and low for the perfect blush, and for me, this is it! I've gone through Mac, Nars, Clinique, Tarte, and Urban Decay but no other blush has given me the rosy, goldish, bronzed type glow this does. It goes on very well, and blends out beautifully.