August 20, 2014 | 1863 users online

Blush - BeneFit Cosmetics - Rockateur

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 8/3/2014 9:30:00 PM More reviews by lushlife505

I did not care for this shade at all. Very fake looking and too made up. I think it may be flattering on someone who is fair but anything over that I think this is terrible.
Looks cheap on the skin as well. Returned to the store.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/3/2014 8:52:00 PM More reviews by aberg1991

I love this blush. I'm someone who isn't afraid to spend some money on make up, but only if I will use it a lot, will last me a long time, and only if it's actually good quality. I had several friends who were using this blush and every single one of them loved it and raved about it. So I decided to spend the money and try it. This blush wins on so many levels. When I first got it I used it all the time, but now I've reserved it only for nights out or fancier occasions, as it has a little more bang than most blushes. It's perfect for going out or a little more of an intense look. I loved it so much I bought Dandelion too, which is my new favorite every day blush (I have pretty fair skin and needed something a little more toned down). I'm convinced that you can't go wrong with BeneFit, and it's one of the few expensive brands I will buy because they deliver an excellent quality product that is also excellent for your skin. If you are looking for an amazing blush, treat yourself to this stuff. Yes, it's expensive but it last's forever and you will love the outcome. You won't regret it.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/23/2014 3:41:00 AM More reviews by JreneW

I have coralista and dandelion. To me, they are pretty tame and classy blushes. For nights out though, I need a little extra oomph. This is where Rockateur comes in. When I wear it during the day, I do not highlight or contour. It is perfect for quick makeup when you are running late or feeling lazy. It is sparkly, but not too much. The color payoff is better than any of the other Benefit blushes I have tried. You don't have to build up too much with this one.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/27/2014 2:24:00 AM More reviews by antiguru

Age: 36-43 Skin: Oily, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

Love, love, love this blush. It highlights very subtly and the color is gorgeous! Can't really over apply and it looks great with any eye look.

rated 4 of 5 on 6/26/2014 8:33:00 PM More reviews by sophieeanne

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This blush is absolutely amazing, its a nice rose gold blush with a luminous finish to it, the packaging is very cheap looking just with the lace and chains, I don't like it very much but the product inside is so amazing. The blush smells like very strong soap and it can sometimes linger depending on how much you put on. I have not found a dupe high end or drugstore in any brand, its one of a kind shade. Overall its a great product and I would so repurchase this amazing, beautiful product!

rated 4 of 5 on 6/18/2014 1:14:00 AM More reviews by lozzie88

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

I didn't like this at first, I had a disappointing experience with coralista, but because i have no self control I bought this too. It comes with a glitter spray over the top, and when you first use it you only get the glitter on your brush and none of the color (used a real techniques brush). The next time I tried it I tried the little brush it came with and it scratched away more of the glitter, so it was like half glitter with a small amount of colour. Now when I use it, all the glitter is gone and I just get the color, and it's beautiful. It's a nice rosey color great for every day, I think quite a few skintones could pul this off.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/12/2014 9:37:00 PM More reviews by xoxkatieee

As a rose gold obsessed person, I had to get this. I now use it almost everyday. It is very pricey though, but the product is so great that I can get past the price. I definitely recommend.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/1/2014 9:35:00 PM More reviews by Katlan

Although quite pricy, this blush is amazing! It is a lovely dusty rose type of colour, kind of a subdued coral. It has the perfect amount of shimmer, so that it also gives a nice highlight, as well as the perfect flush. The packaging is amazing! I love most of the boxes by benefit, but I especially love the design on this box. This blush has the perfect amount of pigmentation so that you can build it up to the intensity that you want, which is great. Overall, spectacular blush.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/8/2014 4:19:00 AM More reviews by earthlili

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm Hair: Brown, Kinky, Medium Eyes: Brown

Love this. I don't need much make up and have never ever found a foundation that can match my skin colour (which seems to change every day).
All I need from base or foundation is some colour. I have olive skin, but I tend to lack depth of colour and can be quite pale. A generous brush of this livens up my skin tone, and it is almost impossible to put too much on.
It was one of those accidental finds - but I am taking note of just how many Benefits items are taking up permanent residency on my make up table.
Love this addition to their range and know it will be eventually taken away - so I am stocking up.
Bargain and a great surprise.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/29/2014 9:24:00 AM More reviews by Christac3698

Well, I have officially found my new favorite blush, and for the amount of blushes that I own, that is saying a lot...

It is a perfect shade with just the right about of shimmer to provide a healthy looking glow. I had been on the fence as to whether or not to purchase this product, mainly because of the price point. I'm all for splurging on high end products, but for a "small" blush it just didn't seem worth. But then, every trip to Ulta, I would swatch and it would stare me in the face.

On my last trip, I caved and bought the product, and I am soooo happy that I did. I do not use the brush that it came with, I use my Sonya Kashuk blush brush, and it applies absolutely beautiful!!!! Wonderful every day color that could be worn with almost any look...

Very happy with my purchase!