December 20, 2014 | 1587 users online

Hair Color - Garnier - Nutrisse Nourishing Color Creme (#20 Soft Black)

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 1/13/2014 11:46:00 PM More reviews by staciarose22

Garnier is probably the only home hair color that I trust with my hair. I try to keep it in the best shape possible with little heat or chemicals. This smells nice with the extra oil and does not sting my scalp. I'm not overly sensitive, though. I do wish the conditioner they switched to was as thick and rich as it used to be. Now it's like any other conditioner. So I use a hair mask afterwards. The color comes out a beautiful dark chocolate with no red tones.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 10/18/2013 2:29:00 AM More reviews by prplepolkadotz

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

I used to buy this color to dye my hair (& human hair extensions). When this starts to fade after. couple months it doesn't leave my hair with crazy red undertones which i love. The smell isn't bad like most home dye kits. It comes with a mini tube of oils which makes me feel better about dying my hair at home. It leaves my hair very soft after rinsimg even before conditioner!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 8/9/2013 2:37:00 PM More reviews by Kica

Age: 44-55 Skin: Dry, Dark, Warm Hair: Brown, Other, Fine Eyes: Brown

Out of the three formulas I have tried ( Oil and Foam being the other two) this is my fave. It covers all of my grays, I love the conditioner it comes with and it lasts at least 6weeks on me before any roots start showing up. It really leaves my hair feeling very soft afterwards and the color I get is true to the box. The packaging is not large or wasteful therefore it doesn't take up a lot of room under my bathroom sink. I have bought this version many times and it has never let me down. I took a lippie away because it does have a strong ammonia smell.