April 19, 2014 | 1120 users online

BB Cream - L'Oreal - Nude Magique CC Cream Anti-Redness SPF 12

rated 4 of 5 on 1/12/2014 5:54:00 PM More reviews by MellyME

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

For reference I am an NC30 skin tone. This stuff is great! I wear it to the gym and on days when I want to cover some redness but don't want to look like I'm wearing makeup. It looks so natural. I have combination skin so I powder over the top and it stays put wonderfully. Lighter skin toned ladies beware, this product probably isn't for you as it is quite a tanned colour when applied to the skin. In Australia it's roughly $25-$30 so pretty pricey for a drugstore CC cream. I like this a lot more than the garnier BB which made me look like an oily mess. All and all I'm very impressed with this product for what I use it for. :)

rated 1 of 5 on 1/10/2014 6:10:00 PM More reviews by slm1988

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

One word - ORANGE. Firstly I purchased the anti-dullness one because it was the only one instock at the time & it was amazing. Then I ran out & purchased this because it was the one I'd originally wanted & my god was it a mistake... NEVER again.

rated 3 of 5 on 12/26/2013 12:57:00 AM More reviews by thesvenni

I do like how the formula is quite thin but still covers quite Well (you will probably need a concealer). It did cover redness in my cheeks, that I get in the next 48 hours after I workout, and some redness due to acne. Surprisingly, it looked quite cakey on dry skin, even though it is so thin.

However, it did break me out, and I had to stop using it after I found out. More than that, the color did not match my skin tone, they really do have to make more colors than just the one.

BTW, the L'oreal bb cream also made my skin breakout, so I will not be buying any more products of that sort from them anytime soon.

rated 2 of 5 on 12/10/2013 11:36:00 PM More reviews by Lj806

AT first i thought this was great, i put it on and it covered most of my redness.

After applying foundation, i found it dried my skin alot more than usual, and found better results with my BB cream.

Maybe it would be better for someone who doesn wear much makeup and isnt planning on wearing foundation.

rated 1 of 5 on 11/15/2013 4:01:00 PM More reviews by Bethfanella

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Green

Pros: nothing i can think of.

Cons: it smells, it barely evens out my skin, its SUPER greasy, my makeup just slips right off with it.

I threw it out after a week.
Dont waste your money.

rated 1 of 5 on 11/2/2013 8:45:00 PM More reviews by anastasianiaou18

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

if you have medium-light or lighter skin stay away from it!!
it claims to match every skin tone, with "smart pigment capsules" which i was soooo exited about!..but it doesn't..when it comes out of the tube it's green and when you aply it on the skin it turns a medium beige..
even so, it doesn't counteract any redness,as the green factor dissapears..
it feels very watery, doesn't glide on evenly and makes pores look horrible.
it can NO-way be used as a foundation as it covers nothing..
i was expecting more

rated 1 of 5 on 10/24/2013 2:42:00 AM More reviews by tutlitu

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Blue

If you have fair or light skin, stay away from this product! I bought this hoping that it would conceal the redness in my skin, and when I squeesed some product out of the tube, it looked like it would be a perfect match for my skin. You have no idea how wrong I was, because when I applied it to my skin, it turned a freakingly orange colour (smart pigment capsules?). I positively looked like I had a very, very bad fake tan, and I had to take it off instantly. And even worse, imperfections looked ten times worse. I'm a NW15, and unless you want to look like an oompa-loompa, stay away!

There was no warning what so ever about it not being fit for fair and light skin, and I have to say that I'm very disappointed.

rated 2 of 5 on 10/3/2013 6:21:00 AM More reviews by SoniaRes

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

Not a good product at all. I purchased the medium skin tone and I was very disappointed. It has a strange texture once you apply it. I have lots of acne scarring so I was hoping it would cover it, but all it did was make my skin look extremely orange and it covered up absolutely nothing. I'd say it's a waste of money.

rated 4 of 5 on 9/28/2013 4:47:00 PM More reviews by t_orion

I use this as a spot primer under my normal BB cream/foundation. So far I really like it. It's far to expensive to buy full price, but you can always get it on sale somewhere.

rated 2 of 5 on 9/10/2013 9:50:00 PM More reviews by EnfatntTerrible

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Grey

You would think that as an anti-redness cream the colour would be suited to fair skin as that is the skin colour most prone to redness, but no! I look like an oompa loompa when I put this on- so orange and fake! I really wanted to like this too. I now use Clinique Anti-Redness Solutions Foundation which is a much better product IMO.