July 29, 2014 | 2083 users online

BB Cream - L'Oreal - Nude Magique CC Cream Anti-Redness SPF 12

rated 1 of 5 on 7/24/2014 7:06:00 PM More reviews by Hayleeland

Trash I thought it was gunna turn green ....since ya know green cancels out red but it turned orange im a NW2o and it was just bright orange and kinda cakey I think ill try the almay one there luminous cc primer is amazing I like it better than my mac strobe cream so hopefully the green and purple primer almay has will work or I could just save my money for the bye bye redness ..whatever its called from it cosmetics it really is amazing I love it I have a sample and I am saving for a good time haha

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 7/24/2014 5:57:00 PM More reviews by staci13

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

No..just no. I don't know how this would solve any redness problems without creating more problems. What a disaster. It is magic however, it does change from a nice green shade to a horrifying orange mess almost instantly. I don't know how that would solve redness problems without creating a worse problem of disgusting orange skin. Unfortunately, it was sealed and wrapped so I could not try in store, so I took it home and tested it twice on my arm and it was instantly dissapointing, so I would not even try it on my face...unless to be funny. It's going back to the store, enough said.

rated 2 of 5 on 7/20/2014 12:37:00 AM More reviews by johnnsmithh

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

this product really did work, this cc cream has a good consistency and goes on smoothly. The problem is that it is supposed to even skin tone, but it is way to dark for my skin. I have light to medium skin and this product was about 5--8 tones darker. They should try to make a product for all skin colours. This product would work well with people who have dark skin.

rated 1 of 5 on 7/17/2014 4:22:00 PM More reviews by nessiemess

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Relaxed, Fine Eyes: Grey

I'm light skinned and it's just totally the wrong color
It also doesn't hold long and I really don't like the texture

rated 4 of 5 on 7/10/2014 4:02:00 PM More reviews by etternax

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

I think many people did not like this because it is a bit dark on fair skin.

I have NC30 skin, and I find it to be perfect. The good thing about this is that it is anti-redness so it has no ashy tone to it, rather golden-yellow as many people find. It applies green then transforms to a skin-tone colour once blended. This is, in fact, impressive because the coverage is good and the texture and staying power as well. Not shiny and sheer as many BB or CC creams are.

I use it now in warmer weather and it feels light and natural and the one I own contains SPF20 not 12. Maybe here in the UK it comes like that. I have combination skin, but my face did not get shiny with this product, at least for the first 5 hours without being set with powder.

Would not repurchase straight away not because it is bad, but because there are many stuff on the market to try, but this one is good if you have NC30-40 skin.

rated 1 of 5 on 7/8/2014 3:19:00 AM More reviews by Kateaf12

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Brown, Relaxed, Fine Eyes: Green

It claims to fit any skin tone yet stays a dark yellow colour on everyone. The texture was unpleasant and grainy though the finish was nice. Unusable for most people.

rated 1 of 5 on 7/2/2014 7:24:00 AM More reviews by Susie0205

Could not used alone, too yellow, maybe combine with foundation, just disappointed...

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 6/11/2014 1:17:00 PM More reviews by Mellymoomar

Having annoying red patches of eczema/rosacea means I rely on green based colour correcting products as part of my everyday routine, so I was pretty excited when I saw this CC cream. I'm sure there a better, more expensive branded colour correctors out there that work better but for me this L'Oreal one definitely doesn't do to badly.
I like the fact that it goes on green and blends out evenly, plus it greatly diminishes any redness almost instantaneously. I put this on before foundation then blend my foundation over the top of it and it makes everything even, smooth and a whole lot less red looking. So far, so good.
There are however, several factors that really I can't ignore even though I actually do like this product. The first one is that the consistency is really watery, meaning it takes a little longer to blend out and I have had it drip onto my clothes on more than one occasion, which is irritating.
Secondly, the smell is hideous! I don't know what it is about this product but it stinks something rotten. It smells a bit like fish, which is not what I want on my face or hands particularly, since I use my fingers to blend it out.
Thirdly and finally, I hate the fact this claims to blend out into 'foundation'. First of all, this is far from foundation, it offers little or no coverage at all to be able to call itself that. It is, at best, a concealer. Not only that, being very fair, I could never wear this as a foundation, it is too orange. It would be far better if there was a colour selection offered but unfortunately it comes in this one horrific salmon orange shade, much to my annoyance. I would just rather it stayed green.
Overall, this is definitely not a bad product for the price, and I feel bad for saying 'no' to repurchasing, because I'm definitely not saying I would never go back and repurchase in the future, its just I think there is probably better products on offer out there, and I like to chop and change sometimes. I would still give it a firm recommendation though for those people who suffer with redness and who are on a budget.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/12/2014 5:54:00 PM More reviews by MellyME

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

For reference I am an NC30 skin tone. This stuff is great! I wear it to the gym and on days when I want to cover some redness but don't want to look like I'm wearing makeup. It looks so natural. I have combination skin so I powder over the top and it stays put wonderfully. Lighter skin toned ladies beware, this product probably isn't for you as it is quite a tanned colour when applied to the skin. In Australia it's roughly $25-$30 so pretty pricey for a drugstore CC cream. I like this a lot more than the garnier BB which made me look like an oily mess. All and all I'm very impressed with this product for what I use it for. :)

rated 1 of 5 on 1/10/2014 6:10:00 PM More reviews by slm1988

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

One word - ORANGE. Firstly I purchased the anti-dullness one because it was the only one instock at the time & it was amazing. Then I ran out & purchased this because it was the one I'd originally wanted & my god was it a mistake... NEVER again.