Mary Kay Satin Hands

4.3

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

My hands get super dry and this product really helps.

Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

LOVE! Perfect solution for your dry, rough, thirsty winter hands. Here's a tip: Try using this system in your feet between pedicures!

on 10/8/2014 5:14:00 PM

This Satin Hands really works! I have really dry hands and this definetely helps. I get Satin Hands a lot but the last time I got the Satin Scrub the pump was broken, so I had to buy a new one. But overall grear product.

on 9/30/2014 8:22:00 PM

Skin: Other, Dark, Not Sure

Love it love the product!!

on 7/23/2014 10:59:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine

A am dithering between 3 & 4 lippies for Satin Hands (which has been around in different permutations for eons). In general I like this as a gift giving item but don;t often use it myself. If I am dragged to (yet) another MK party I may pick this up again - especially if I like the "limited edition" scent or package they are offering. The lotion itself is NOT non-greasy - there is some slip to it - but for dry wintery hands it's a decent product. The scrub (mechanical exfoliator) is good.

Are there better on the market? Yes, and also worse. Are there more expensive ones? Yes, and also less. IMO this is a decent product for a mid-range price. Great for gift giving or to help out a MK friend.
YMMV!

on 7/10/2014 5:47:00 AM

Hair: Other, Other, Medium

I tried the unscented version just before bed on a dry, super-itchy, peel-y allergic reaction on my feet, and it made them very happy. They're often so itchy they keep me awake, but not when I used this. I didn't even need to re-apply upon arising, like I do w/everything else I've tried.

I don't dare try it on my hands, because I know I'd end up touching my eye area and would get styes. ;)

on 3/29/2014 12:07:00 AM

I absolutely love this! It leaves you with wonderful feeling hands and the peach scented set makes you wish you could eat it!! Your hands truly feel like satin after using this set.

on 12/29/2013 10:30:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Medium Brown, Not Sure

This hand spa is so awesome, smells really good and keeps your skin very soft.. Im kinda addictive to this product because of its nice effect. I would reccommend to use this product once or twice a week. but the lotion can be use everyday...

Skin: Very Oily, Tan, Warm

Love, love, love. Works well, i buy the fragrance free kind. I always keep this in my purse, its not greasy at all.

on 1/3/2013 1:25:00 PM

Skin: Very Dry, Olive, Warm

I actually use this on my face! I have extremely dry skin, and not many moisturizers other than petroleum jelly keep that tight feeling from coming back. This not only exfoliates, it leaves my skin glowing and soft all day long. I am not acne-prone on my face, but if you are, I would try with caution. I love this stuff!

Top Rated Mary Kay Products