November 26, 2014 | 1287 users online

Bath Treatments - Naked Coco De Mer Bath Foam

rated 3.0(1 review)

• Price: $

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 8/8/2013 1:43:00 PM More reviews by TurtleMoon

I'm really getting into the whole natural beauty products thing, so as I've already tried two of the shampoos and conditioners from Naked Body Care, I thought I would give one of their bath foams a go...

As with their other products, this doesn't contain any SLS, petrochemicals or parabens, instead relying on natural active ingredients to provide you with the same results. With the exclusion of SLS this does mean this didn't foam up quite as much as an SLS containing product would, but with a bit of manual 'swooshing' of the bath water I was able to achieve a pretty good mound of foamy bubbles to relax in.

I can't say I was overly keen on the smell of this; it's very... earthy. I can't put my finger on what exactly it is that I didn't like about it, but if I had to pinpoint one thing it would be that it smelt a bit musty. I like my bath foam to smell fresh and clean, which this definitely didn't. And it did linger a bit on the skin meaning I could smell it on me when I was laying in bed. I also wouldn't say this was particularly moisturising - it did leave my skin feeling a bit 'thirsty' whereas other natural products I've tried (in particular the majority of the ones from LUSH) have left my skin feeling lovely and soft.

At 3.99GBP for a 300ml bottle you certainly can't complain at the price, but if I had to choose I would still opt for the LUSH bath products over this. Although theirs are way more expensive, I think overall you get a much better pay off than you do with this, which is why I wouldn't repurchase.