October 23, 2014 | 1807 users online

Gels/Soaps - L'Occitane - Pivoine Flora Shower Gel

rated 4 of 5 on 10/30/2013 12:40:00 AM More reviews by happyathome

This is a mature, stronger floral, with a dash of rose. It has a light, zesty citrus touch, and I wouldn't put it past anyone to comment on the lingering musk. It is very pretty, but too complex for me. I will use this on occasion, and do not regret the purchase. I will just not buy another bottle when I run out. There is a demographic that will very much appreciate this however, as it is beautifully feminine. I, on the other hand, just prefer simpler scents.
This formulation left my skin incredibly soft. You will find that castor oil is listed in the ingredients, along with the typical vitamin E. The ingredient list itself is on an opaque background this time, so it is easier to read. The bottle is plump yet sleek. It has a clever ring below the cap which distorts light, darkening the pink inside to imitate a bloom-like nature. The label includes petals and delicate cursive.
All in all, this is a classic scent to L'Occitane, the softening formula women pay for, and it is sure to develop a following.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 8/7/2013 2:05:00 PM More reviews by TurtleMoon

This was another travel sized version I got with a set of other L'Occitane products - handy if you're not sure about/don't want to spend money on the full sized versions. And at 13.00GBP for a 250ml I won't be parting with my hard earned cash any time soon.

This shower gel is... okay. It's nothing special and in all honesty I prefer the body lotion of this as I think (wierdly) it smells nicer. The scent (according to the L'Occitane website) is peony although I'm certain this also has rose in it, which I'm not a huge fan of.

This is formulated with a natural plant origin foaming base and peony extract, which apparently gently cleanses your body while respecting the natural hydration of the epidermis. Anyone who's ever watched the L'Occitane hour on QVC in the UK will know how much they like to talk about the epidermis, but I can't honestly say this leaves my skin feeling any softer or smoother than my other shower gels. In fact the ones I have from B&BW do a much better job and are better priced too.