October 21, 2014 | 1751 users online

Lipstick - Becca - Ultimate Matte Lip Colour

rated 5 of 5 on 10/5/2014 7:24:00 PM More reviews by kaiileyxo

I have been hearing good things about becca cosmetics for a while but was not a fan of the price tag. Hautelook recently had a flash sale of becca cosmetics and I jumped at the opportunity. I didn't have high expectations because I am usually dissatisfied with Hautelook cosmetics. I bought the ultimate Matte lip color in antoinette for $10. My only regret is not buying more. Flawless application, gorgeous color, and LONG LASTING. Very very impressed! I'll put aside the price and I'm going to buy a few more for sure. Very happy with thus product!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/7/2013 11:19:00 AM More reviews by xtinahb

Becca is quickly becoming one of my HG brands! This is the best matte lip formula I've used. Pigment rich, truly matte, and comfortable. Not drying, lips feel soft with no bleeding, cracking, or fading. Color lasted through appetizers (with dressing), entrees (including fries), 2 desserts, and 2 drinks. Reapplied once at the end of the meal and was set the rest of the night. I purchased in Antoinette for my light tan Asian C4 complexion. It is a deep red with shades of berry that looks rich and brightens eyes and teeth, not goth-y at all. Will buy in other shades.