October 24, 2014 | 1549 users online

Fragrances - Elizabeth Arden - Taylor by Taylor Swift

rated 5 of 5 on 7/27/2014 2:11:00 AM More reviews by GinaBina45

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I got this from my local Shoppers Drug Mart when it was on sale from $80 to $40. And I used my Optimum points so it was essentially free. The perfume came in a box that looked like a suitcase and inside was the 100ml perfume, lotion, and hair mist. I haven't used the mist or lotion yet but the perfume smells really nice. It's definitely more mature than her other two. The scent is also stronger and I like how it lingers. It's a nice sweet scent. I love the bottle as well!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/19/2014 7:48:00 PM More reviews by aprilpinkbeauty

Age: 30-35 Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

I got a little sample of this at my local drugstore when I was buying makeup one day last summer. I usually don't like a lot of perfume samples but I always give them a try. When I sprayed this one I automatically said "oh that's actually really nice" so I sprayed it on my wrists and wore it all day to see if I liked it. This wore SO well...it didn't fade and I could smell it all day long. It is not over powering or musky which I hate in perfumes. It has a sweet soft scent which is just up my alley!! I wore it a few more times then asked my husband to buy me a full sized for Christmas because I loved it so much! Even my husband loves it (he hates perfumes) and it doesn't give him a headache. I've gotten so many compliments on this perfume when I wear it and everyone asks me what it is. The bottle is so cute with the pearls, some colour and a really nice classic top. I love this and will definitely repurchase if I ever run out. This is up there for me with Marc Jacobs "Daisy" perfume!

rated 1 of 5 on 2/18/2014 6:25:00 PM More reviews by katyrenae16

Don't ever buy this. Smells terrible.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/9/2014 6:37:00 PM More reviews by teekay01

For an old fart like me to actually take notice of this 'made for teen' fragrance, it's saying something. Maybe it's that I want to reminisce, but this fragrance gets me in a good mood. It goes well with my body chemistry and sticks around. My hubby likes it too, which is a rarity. I bought the roller ball, which was a great alternative to buying the ugly bottle. Try it, it might take you back to a boy crazy state.

rated 1 of 5 on 1/1/2014 12:03:00 AM More reviews by xxsaphxx

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Medium Brown, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Medium Eyes: Brown

This is an EXACT copy of Fancy Love by Jessica Simpson. Seriously Taylor, if you can't come up with your own perfumes, don't go copying others....

rated 4 of 5 on 11/25/2013 1:47:00 AM More reviews by lou89

this is my new favourite perfume its so fruity and great for summer .. smells strongly of lychee passion fruit and apricots ... its fairly cheap at 50 bucks for 100mls and just smalls amazing ...but.. it doesnt last very long which is so frustrating because im.constanyly spraying it and it fades away quickly

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 9/8/2013 11:53:00 PM More reviews by sherryba

Age: 44-55 Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I like it. My boyfriend likes it. I have worn it twice and have gotten compliments on it each time I wore it...I'm 50...It's even for mature ladies. :)

4 out of 6 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 4 of 5 on 8/17/2013 12:42:00 PM More reviews by Nades01

Age: 44-55 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Curly, Fine Eyes: Grey

lovely, lovely, woodsy yet fruity. she nailed it perfectly!

3 out of 4 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 8/9/2013 3:39:00 PM More reviews by ayngemac

Age: 36-43 Skin: Oily, Olive, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

Bright and tangy and citrusy. Reminds me of Shania.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 8/7/2013 11:01:00 AM More reviews by MalibuMands

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Other, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Blue

The tangerine is the strongest fruit note on me - well, I say strongest, but it is still pretty soft and doesn't leave me with a lasting impression. There is soft vanilla present through all of the fragrance too, which adds a creamy sweetness and warmth to the fragrance.

The floral notes used are powdery and give the perfume a vintage feel. The listed magnolia note is the strongest floral note, and I can also separate the peony and a soft rose note.

After another few hours the fragrance turns slightly creamier vanilla note develops fully. The combined powderiness of the floral notes remain and softly fade away with the airy wood and musk base notes.

Key scent notes: Lychee, tangerine, magnolia petals, peony, hydrangea, vanilla orchid, sandalwood, apricot nectar, cashmere musk and soft woods.

Overall: TAYLOR is pleasant and easy to wear. I'll mainly stick to wearing it on casual days, but you could get away with wearing it to work if you wanted to. TAYLOR does go close to the skin fairly quickly, but a faint woody scent is still detectable six hours later.

I do prefer this to Taylor's Wonderstruck perfumes; the two Wonderstruck releases [Wonderstruck and Wonderstruck Enchanted] are very unoriginal and both do smell 'young', but TAYLOR is ageless and has a bit more uniqueness about it. I wouldn't say that I'm in love with this perfume, and don't feel an urge to own it now, but if I saw it on offer in the not-too-distant future I would consider buying it, as it is nice and is ideal for day-to-day wear.

3 out of 4 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No