Hard Candy Lip Def Lip Lacquer

3.0

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Red, Relaxed, Coarse

This is just a regular lip gloss that looks promising in the packaging. If you're expecting the solid color you see in the tube you'll be highly dissapointed. I got this in the shade Plum Show and it looks like a gorgeous Raspberry tint in the tube. When applied, this is just a soft wash of rose pink on the lips with tons of sparkles! It is super glossy and I didn't find it to be thick or sticky in consistency, which is good.
It makes me look very youthful since I always tend to reach out for dark under toned colors for my lips so I really like it!

on 4/30/2014 2:07:00 PM

Hair: Brunette, Other, Medium

Just bought this in Walmart. The color I got is called Scandalous. Its an orange color with a glitter shine. Ok, so I put it on and its pretty much clear. It only has a very SLIGHT orange color to it but you cant really see it. I wouldn't have minded paying 6$ for it if it was the color it looks like it is... but its not. I love hard candy products, especially their eye shadows. Just was a complete miss this time. The packaging is a tube and I love that, it looks really cute but thats about all it does for me.

on 8/9/2013 7:10:00 PM

I just scored this product at Walmart for 6 bucks and am so excited about it as the color is amazing! I got the lipgloss color "man catcher" as it is a light pink color with finely ground glitter inside for an added shimmer. It looks gorgeous on the lips. The color is not subtle but not bold and the sparkle factor is amazing!! This product comes looking like a test tube with a wand and slanted sponge tip applicator. The name of this color "man catcher" seems like its going to serve its purpose as I feel so sexy wearing it. The texture is perfect and not sticky and it has a nice little scent to it. PUCKER UP!! LOVE IT!!

on 8/7/2013 8:24:00 AM

I got these in red stiletto and midnight stroll (purple). I tried the purple on and it looked terrible. It's more of a plumper but perhaps the red will look better.

Popular Lipsticks