September 2, 2014 | 1960 users online

Lipstick - Hard Candy - Lip Def Lip Lacquer

• Price: $

rated 1 of 5 on 4/30/2014 2:07:00 PM More reviews by sage4dylan

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Other, Medium Eyes: Brown

Just bought this in Walmart. The color I got is called Scandalous. Its an orange color with a glitter shine. Ok, so I put it on and its pretty much clear. It only has a very SLIGHT orange color to it but you cant really see it. I wouldn't have minded paying 6$ for it if it was the color it looks like it is... but its not. I love hard candy products, especially their eye shadows. Just was a complete miss this time. The packaging is a tube and I love that, it looks really cute but thats about all it does for me.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/9/2013 7:10:00 PM More reviews by pigmentpro

I just scored this product at Walmart for 6 bucks and am so excited about it as the color is amazing! I got the lipgloss color "man catcher" as it is a light pink color with finely ground glitter inside for an added shimmer. It looks gorgeous on the lips. The color is not subtle but not bold and the sparkle factor is amazing!! This product comes looking like a test tube with a wand and slanted sponge tip applicator. The name of this color "man catcher" seems like its going to serve its purpose as I feel so sexy wearing it. The texture is perfect and not sticky and it has a nice little scent to it. PUCKER UP!! LOVE IT!!

rated 2 of 5 on 8/7/2013 8:24:00 AM More reviews by ASPERGIRL

I got these in red stiletto and midnight stroll (purple). I tried the purple on and it looked terrible. It's more of a plumper but perhaps the red will look better.